Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

FORCE THE BLOOD INTO YOUR BICEP MAKE YOUR BODY GROW

NOW DO YOUR PUSHUPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Timby posted:

NOW DO YOUR PUSHUPS

AND FLEX

Steiner is the best personal trainer. gently caress knowing how to do anything safely or the correct way - stop being a bitch and lift something heavy until you feel good.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

AND FLEX

Steiner is the best personal trainer. gently caress knowing how to do anything safely or the correct way - stop being a bitch and lift something heavy until you feel good.

My favorite is him acknowledging that it may all be worthless.

MAYBE IT'S RIGHT, MAYBE IT AIN'T.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

RUMBLETUBE, MOTHERLOVERS.

From 16:00 EST (21:00 GMT) until the start of NoC, I'm going to put on Royal Rumbles (probably just random order, unless anyone wants to watch a particular one).

Depending on turnout, I might make eurogoon-friendly Sunday Night Vogetube a regular thing.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

RUMBLETUBE, MOTHERLOVERS.

From 16:00 EST (21:00 GMT) until the start of NoC, I'm going to put on Royal Rumbles (probably just random order, unless anyone wants to watch a particular one).

Depending on turnout, I might make eurogoon-friendly Sunday Night Vogetube a regular thing.

At some point, show the Rumble where Punk sermonizes between eliminating guys. Good times.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

FORCE THE BLOOD INTO YOUR BICEP MAKE YOUR BODY GROW

Thanks again for the amazing show manflurry and Carlisle.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Half an hour until RumbleTube!

We're watching WM15 until then.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

VogeGandire posted:

Half an hour until RumbleTube!

We're watching WM15 until then.

It would help if you posted the URL.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Timby posted:

It would help if you posted the URL.

Here http://www.psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

also as an aside if you just go to the main homepage it lists all the active rooms, the number of people in them, and what video is being watched

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Could we do a replay of the Steiner workout before Raw? Or do the viewers need a longer respite from Muscle Worship?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Writer Cath posted:

Could we do a replay of the Steiner workout before Raw? Or do the viewers need a longer respite from Muscle Worship?

I think we can at very least do the first few minutes (THE FREAK ZONE).

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'll be syncing a bunch of Mexican wrestling(Rey, Sin Cara, Generico) before Raw tonight. Starts at about 4PM EST in https://www.psp-tv.com/r/dgenerationass

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

If I've started a thing about starting at 4pm EST, I'll be so happy.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

VogeGandire posted:

If I've started a thing about starting at 4pm EST, I'll be so happy.

It's when I'll likely get home to start it.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I think we can at very least do the first few minutes (THE FREAK ZONE).

I'll need the video URL. How long is this thing, anyway? ...I sure wish I hadn't decided to finish watching Iron Man 2 instead.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sunsweet posted:

I sure wish I hadn't decided to finish watching Iron Man 2 instead.

I told you!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/dgenerationass

IT HAS BEGUN

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
3 hours of Raw feel like forever, but the 2 hours of indy/puro I run at 8 PM on Wednesdays fly by! It's a THEME WEEK~! as we pay tribute to wrestlers who routinely forget that wrestling is supposed to be a work and legit hurt their opponents semi-routinely in stark contrast to everything Bret Hart believes in:

02-08-28 - Jerry Lynn vs AJ Styles vs Low Ki, Triple Ladder (TNA)
87-05-18 - Akira Maeda vs Masa Saito (NJPW)
87-05-25 - Kazuo Yamazaki & Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs Nobuhiko Takada & Akira Maeda (NJPW)
05-12-10 - Super Dragon vs Ruckus (CZW)
12-10-27 - Kana vs Ayako Hamada (Shimmer)
00-10-09 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Kensuke Sasaki (AJPW vs NJPW)

Apologies, no weed Yoda hobos this time since I distinctly specified "wrestlers." It'll be at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom as always.

NOW DO YOUR PUSH UPS!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Daryl Surat posted:

3 hours of Raw feel like forever, but the 2 hours of indy/puro I run at 8 PM on Wednesdays fly by! It's a THEME WEEK~! as we pay tribute to wrestlers who routinely forget that wrestling is supposed to be a work and legit hurt their opponents semi-routinely in stark contrast to everything Bret Hart believes in:

02-08-28 - Jerry Lynn vs AJ Styles vs Low Ki, Triple Ladder (TNA)
87-05-18 - Akira Maeda vs Masa Saito (NJPW)
87-05-25 - Kazuo Yamazaki & Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs Nobuhiko Takada & Akira Maeda (NJPW)
05-12-10 - Super Dragon vs Ruckus (CZW)
12-10-27 - Kana vs Ayako Hamada (Shimmer)
00-10-09 - Toshiaki Kawada vs Kensuke Sasaki (AJPW vs NJPW)

Apologies, no weed Yoda hobos this time since I distinctly specified "wrestlers." It'll be at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom as always.

NOW DO YOUR PUSH UPS!

This really needs AJ Styles vs Davey Richards from ROH where both guys get really pissy at each other halfway through.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

No Mysterio match?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Daryl Surat posted:

Christ, did they start stretching out some people in the front row during that match?

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!

MassRafTer posted:

This really needs AJ Styles vs Davey Richards from ROH where both guys get really pissy at each other halfway through.

The one from Death Before Dishonor IV, or did they have another? I don't remember it too well other than it was pretty much a good, solid match. I see it never really appears on comps for either guy, and now that I listen to Konnan's podcast hearing MSL on color commentary BOTHERS ME (more than it already did).

oatgan posted:

No Mysterio match?

Alas, the Rey Mysterio Jr matches I recall of note do not involve him causing much mayhem to faces by way of him wearing those mega knee braces. But a while ago I showed some of his ECW stuff against Psicosis and Juventud Guerrera.

LvK posted:

Christ, did they start stretching out some people in the front row during that match?

We'll find out together! The previous Akira Maeda match is to provide much-needed context! (The context is Scott Steiner's workout philosophy for what forces body parts to grow, as applied to the head.)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Daryl Surat posted:

The one from Death Before Dishonor IV, or did they have another? I don't remember it too well other than it was pretty much a good, solid match. I see it never really appears on comps for either guy, and now that I listen to Konnan's podcast hearing MSL on color commentary BOTHERS ME (more than it already did).

Alas, the Rey Mysterio Jr matches I recall of note do not involve him causing much mayhem to faces by way of him wearing those mega knee braces. But a while ago I showed some of his ECW stuff against Psicosis and Juventud Guerrera.

We'll find out together! The previous Akira Maeda match is to provide much-needed context! (The context is Scott Steiner's workout philosophy for what forces body parts to grow, as applied to the head.)

Yes, that one. It's not really a memorable match other than Davey doing something too stiff that pissed off AJ. Then an awkward minute or two where it felt like the match might break down.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
In an hour it's time for Tuesday Nitro! Tonight we'll witness the debut of GLACIER, we'll see CHRIS JERICHO debut on Monday Nitro and we'll see one of the wildest moments in the history of the nWo! All of this and more at 8 PM!

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
10 Minutes until Nitro!

Edit: PSP-TV is acting funny I hope it isn't about to crash :(

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
One of the best nWo segments is starting now.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

One of the best nWo segments is starting now.

Glacier was in the NWO?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
A lot of this nWo stuff is really, really good, even looking back however many years.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

A lot of this nWo stuff is really, really good, even looking back however many years.

Folks should go back and watch the last two videos of the 9/2 episode and the last video of 9/9.

djinndarc
Dec 20, 2012

"I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!"
Is there any chance someone could keep the TNA PPV from last night up (the one that was played after the 2nd Nitro), or provide a link if it is still online? I was only able to catch about half of it last night, and I know TNA is...well, TNA, but I was out of the country in the early and mid 2000's and have been trying to catch up on some of the wrestling from that era. Also, New Jack fighting dudes with trash cans is always a good thing. :)

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

wodan22 posted:

Is there any chance someone could keep the TNA PPV from last night up (the one that was played after the 2nd Nitro), or provide a link if it is still online? I was only able to catch about half of it last night, and I know TNA is...well, TNA, but I was out of the country in the early and mid 2000's and have been trying to catch up on some of the wrestling from that era. Also, New Jack fighting dudes with trash cans is always a good thing. :)

We #Keepthisalive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9eJE7lV54k

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

wodan22 posted:

Just for future reference I leave the playlist of Nitros and TNAs up for at least a week in the room playlist.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

10 Minutes until Nitro!

Edit: PSP-TV is acting funny I hope it isn't about to crash :(

Is it still acting poo poo? I've been running around doing dad stuff instead of website stuff.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Is it still acting poo poo? I've been running around doing dad stuff instead of website stuff.

how dare you

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

It cleared up after an hour or so.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

coconono posted:

The website IS your child

djinndarc
Dec 20, 2012

"I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!"

MassRafTer posted:

Just for future reference I leave the playlist of Nitros and TNAs up for at least a week in the room playlist.

Much appreciated, MassRafter! I am usually not home for the first 30 or 45 minutes of Tuesday Nitro, but at least I know now that I can go back and rewatch it later.

Also much thanks to Strenuous Manflurry for reposting the link to the TNA PPV.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Is anyone doing something tonight or should I run TNA Weekly #4X, JARRETT VS SERIOUS BUSINESS DISCO INFERNO? TNA must be denied viewers at all cost, by diverting them to TNA when necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

Is anyone doing something tonight or should I run TNA Weekly #4X, JARRETT VS SERIOUS BUSINESS DISCO INFERNO? TNA must be denied viewers at all cost, by diverting them to TNA when necessary.

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?