Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sourpuss
Mar 18, 2007

Chomb Chomb Chomb

Took me a while to spot the other uso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Germansimp posted:

Look at how drat happy they all are. Well, all except for RVD, who just looks high & confused.

RVD: ....wait, those guys we just beat up WEREN'T The Bashams?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Good to see Zack Ryder getting the exposure he deserves here none

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

No brother, I've not pissed myself. It's the camouflage pattern. Honestly...

IRS gets all the ladies

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

apsouthern posted:

No brother, I've not pissed myself. It's the camouflage pattern. Honestly...

Imagine how much meat you could store in there :aaaaa:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

http://instagram.com/p/eIbYMvwRCL/

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

apsouthern posted:

IRS gets all the ladies

Is that Woman on the left?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think so, and a woman on the right too

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Stanfield posted:

Imagine how much meat you could store in there :aaaaa:
Judging by his sex tape I'd assume not that much.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

apsouthern posted:

IRS gets all the ladies

drat it, I miss the 80's.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Also, Bill Murray and Gene Wilder kneepads

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Sep 18, 2013

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I sometimes wonder if I'd prefer to be locked overnight in the WWE Video Library or Vince McMahon's wardrobe.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

I sometimes wonder if I'd prefer to be locked overnight in the WWE Video Library or Vince McMahon's wardrobe.

How is this even a question? The latter contains the remains of Dracula.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The correct choice would be the WWE prop warehouse.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Tonfa posted:

How is this even a question? The latter contains the remains of Dracula.

That's Shane's closet, not Vince's.

Why can I recall that so easily.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

TL posted:

Is that Woman on the left?

I think so. Smokin' hot back then.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

BlueArmyMan posted:

That's Shane's closet, not Vince's.

Why can I recall that so easily.
It's a story of Vince being a good dad :)

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Thauros posted:

The correct choice would be the WWE prop warehouse.

I really wish they would build a museum for this stuff. I would make an effort to go if they did.

Mr. Kennedy
May 24, 2003

I weigh in tonight at an astonishing 242 lbs. From Green Bay Wisconsin, MISTER KENNEDY!!!!!!! KENNEDY...

Cechmanek posted:

I really wish they would build a museum for this stuff. I would make an effort to go if they did.

This is fantastic to the point of a physical hall of fame. How many people would make a trip to the location specifically for the hall of fame. Than how many people would visit the hall of fame if they were already on vacation or in the area?

I would love to see the hall of fame, but only if it was a part of where i was already going. To Vegas or to Universal studios. I would see the exhibit. But if it was a stand alone exhibit away from other attractions, its appeal greatly goes down. even if its a restaurant and hall of fame combo. I dont think it will survive alone on its own. Do you?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Mr. Kennedy posted:

This is fantastic to the point of a physical hall of fame. How many people would make a trip to the location specifically for the hall of fame. Than how many people would visit the hall of fame if they were already on vacation or in the area?

I would love to see the hall of fame, but only if it was a part of where i was already going. To Vegas or to Universal studios. I would see the exhibit. But if it was a stand alone exhibit away from other attractions, its appeal greatly goes down. even if its a restaurant and hall of fame combo. I dont think it will survive alone on its own. Do you?

I personally think it would do alright if it were in a major city. It wouldn't survive in a Cooperstown or Canton, or at least I don't think. I'm not really sure how much business a hall of fame or museum needs to stay alive. I think Vegas would be a really good spot though.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I think a HoF in conjunction with something like their Niagra Falls store or Times Square restaurant would be great. I'm surprised a McMahon doesn't run one just as a passion or vanity project. They have done worse things with their money.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Cechmanek posted:

I personally think it would do alright if it were in a major city. It wouldn't survive in a Cooperstown or Canton, or at least I don't think. I'm not really sure how much business a hall of fame or museum needs to stay alive. I think Vegas would be a really good spot though.

You take that back! Canton can support the National First Ladies' Library, the McKinley Museum, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame already!

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Mr. Kennedy posted:

I had always heard that it would be at Universal, specifically replacing NBA City.

Awesome Andy
Feb 18, 2007

All the spoils of a wasted life
HHH said they didn't want to make a museum/HOF until they could have holographic Andre the Giant lead you around a locker room.
So there's that to look forward to.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

The Twinkie Czar posted:

I think a HoF in conjunction with something like their Niagra Falls store or Times Square restaurant would be great. I'm surprised a McMahon doesn't run one just as a passion or vanity project. They have done worse things with their money.

He'll they are getting the training facility in Orlando so they have a property...just make it in there

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

MrTpug posted:

He'll they are getting the training facility in Orlando so they have a property...just make it in there

And force people to go to Florida?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Awesome Andy posted:

HHH said they didn't want to make a museum/HOF until they could have holographic Andre the Giant lead you around a locker room.
So there's that to look forward to.

Watch out, Dean Ambrose! :ohdear:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Matlock posted:

You take that back! Canton can support the National First Ladies' Library, the McKinley Museum, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame already!

Sorry I was actually talking about the crappy Canton in Georgia.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tyler Breeze posted this.

Tyler Breeze has a framed picture of Tyler Breeze.

:allears:

Umbra Dubium posted:

I think we all know what needs to happen.

I hope the probations aren't too long when it does.

It's almost certainly going to happen.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 20, 2013

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

VogeGandire posted:

Tyler Breeze posted this.

Tyler Breeze has a framed picture of Tyler Breeze.

:allears:

I think we all know what needs to happen.

I hope the probations aren't too long when it does.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

More wrestlers need to wear silly hats.

Too soon?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This is like a hat right?

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Hat postin

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

no hats sorry

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Antitonic posted:

More wrestlers need to wear silly hats.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

STICK! STICK! STICK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Big guy, small traps.