Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Scott Bakula posted:

No more need to worry, it looks like Carlton Cole has finally found a new club

Tbf he's not actually bad as a poacher in the championship.

Or he wouldn't be if he wasn't fat and slow now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

martyn waghorn's looking a bit portly

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

abdou is getting skinned over and over on the wing whose bright idea was that

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

deflection, don't care, gently caress off charlton

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i love a bit of big mark beevers

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Byram is back, the season starts now

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lingard hat-trick on his debut. Nice one

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Macheda also did a score

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Yay Pog hasn't forgotten how to score!

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
I was wrong about Charlton we are most definitely poo poo

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Yesssss Pog's back :D

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
4 for Lingard now :lol:

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Holy crap! Pog's playing a blinder!

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Two from the Pog, and one from Blackman. Does not compute.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
disappointing game that

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Sounds like we just couldnt finish and they could, disappointing especially at home but we were missing Warnock and Byram isnt fully fit

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

machedas the new billy sharp

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Blackman staring down the away fans after he scored was mental. When the ball went in there was no celebration at all, he just stood up and stared them down.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

thehappyprince posted:

machedas the new billy sharp

Can we keep 'im mum?

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Thanks Barnsley for rolling over and giving us a massive bump to the goal difference.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

what's happened to bolton tho

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I love that Wigan, current holders of the FA Cup, are bumming around in the middle of the championship.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Blackman staring down the away fans after he scored was mental. When the ball went in there was no celebration at all, he just stood up and stared them down.
Sounds like he should be playing basketball tbh

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

thehappyprince posted:

what's happened to bolton tho

They were already poo poo then we broke them even more.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Mowbray out. Worst start in 29 years and we've still got our traditional post christmas slump to come.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mowbray just needs more time!!

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
Knew Lomas would come good

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

unlucky barnsley

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Feel a bit bad for Yeovil, ref gave them nothing at all. 3pts is 3pts though so whatever.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Bolton were awful from start to finish, may have gone up from a soft own goal but from the first minute you could see they were dead. Freedman may get sacked but like wolves there's enough players there on the gravy train to send them straight down.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Bolton were awful from start to finish, may have gone up from a soft own goal but from the first minute you could see they were dead. Freedman may get sacked but like wolves there's enough players there on the gravy train to send them straight down.

He won't get sacked because it'll cost us a Hell of a lot of money to sack him. There were all these positive signs on Tuesday and then yesterday was a disgrace. Saturday we've got Yeovil at home, if we can't win that the the boo boys will become pretty loving loud.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Yesss Burnley is second :D

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Yay Reading confirmed Billy Sharp signing

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/sharp-signs-260913-1077603.aspx

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
To be honest I thought he was dead, I'm surpised he's been able to resume playing professional football after Dunk viciously mauled him at the beginning of the 11/12 Season, effectively relegating Doncaster Rovers on the first game of the Season.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Ferrosol posted:

Mowbray out. Worst start in 29 years and we've still got our traditional post christmas slump to come.

Who could possibly care anymore?

That said I've just dropped £60 (one for me, one for a mate) to go see them play at Loftus Road this weekend. I am not optimistic one bit. I have a feeling we'll go 4-0 up and lose 8-4.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

To be honest I thought he was dead, I'm surpised he's been able to resume playing professional football after Dunk viciously mauled him at the beginning of the 11/12 Season, effectively relegating Doncaster Rovers on the first game of the Season.

just shows you what a hardcore warrior he is.

also it's worth remember that not only did you attack sharp that day but you also injured hayter, completely removing any chance of us scoring goals after that which eventually lead to us sacking o'driscoll and hiring dean saunders. and you think you can shift the blame? no! death to brighton forever and always.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Raffles posted:

Who could possibly care anymore?

That said I've just dropped £60 (one for me, one for a mate) to go see them play at Loftus Road this weekend. I am not optimistic one bit. I have a feeling we'll go 4-0 up and lose 8-4.

More likely scenario is a grindy poo poo 1-0 win in either direction. We don't give up much but it's not like we're free-scoring either.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Bored at work so I've been watching Blackpool vs Huddersfield. Duane Holmes is really loving good.

E: and Vaughan hammers it off the crossbar.

Akileese fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 27, 2013

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

That match had a bit of a mental ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
That kid with the long hair for Hud Town looks good.

In a purely footballing sense

Duane Holmes, yeah

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 27, 2013

• Locked thread