Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

God Junior
Sep 8, 2013

Doesn't matter to me.

God Junior posted:

Does anyone have the picture of a toontown duck (resembles Donald Duck) with the caption "That was [gently caressing] autistic" or something along those lines? Thank you.

Bumping request.
Nobody can find it? I originally saw it on another certain image board but threads aren't archived, so I lost it without even thinking to save it. Have tried many different searches, can't find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

God Junior posted:

Bumping request.
Nobody can find it? I originally saw it on another certain image board but threads aren't archived, so I lost it without even thinking to save it. Have tried many different searches, can't find.

I don't have an autistic cartoon duck, but I do have a Downs syndrome porky pig and most of the Tiny Toons with cerebral palsy, if any of those would satisfy you.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Looking for an animated gif of an old guy drinking an entire bottle of whiskey while walking backwards towards a car. I believe it's from Trailer Park Boys.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Looking for an animated gif of an old guy drinking an entire bottle of whiskey while walking backwards towards a car. I believe it's from Trailer Park Boys.

Sure is!

Bonus:

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

That was fast. Thanks!

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Is that guy with the microphone currently playing Mr. Durant on Hell on Wheels?

God Junior
Sep 8, 2013

Doesn't matter to me.

nocal posted:

I don't have an autistic cartoon duck, but I do have a Downs syndrome porky pig and most of the Tiny Toons with cerebral palsy, if any of those would satisfy you.

That sounds pretty drat good. Would satisfy. Care to share?

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

God Junior posted:

Bumping request.

Could you be thinking of a Dolan comic, maybe? If the design is familiar, GISing it brings up a ton of strips.

God Junior
Sep 8, 2013

Doesn't matter to me.

techknight posted:

Could you be thinking of a Dolan comic, maybe? If the design is familiar, GISing it brings up a ton of strips.

I'm almost positive it wasn't. It was a duck (looked toonish but not MS Paint toon) who had a red hat that was just above its head. Thank you for the effort, though.

God Junior has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Sep 17, 2013

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

The Devil Tesla posted:

Hay, anyone got the Dr. Seuss meme posted a few weeks ago that rhymed boasting with posting about posting?

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
There was a thread a while back - someone had done a series (dozens) of gifs of the former presidential candidates as DnD players. "OK Herman, roll for whores"...

Is there a site somewhere that has these?

Edit: Found the thread, but didn't know if they were available elsewhere on the web

Planet X has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Sep 17, 2013

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Oh my god, it's even more beautiful than I remembered.

Planet X posted:

There was a thread a while back - someone had done a series (dozens) of gifs of the former presidential candidates as DnD players. "OK Herman, roll for whores"...

Is there a site somewhere that has these?

Look up the goon ShadowCatboy.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Oh my poo poo, I forgot all about those ads.

This is less a specific image, but I didn't see a thread in GBS or TV IV about it, so maybe this is the place for it.

I remember some sitcom where a guy's brilliant plan to win back his ex girlfriend was to dress up as Saddam Hussein and kick her current boyfriend's rear end (the guy was an Iraq War vet with PTSD). Naturally, the guy gets his rear end kicked.

I remember the scene as the guy kicking a door in at the ex's apartment, pointing at the new boyfriend and saying "I'm going to give you the mother of all beatings!" before the other guy goes nuts and the scene cuts away to him waking up in the hospital with everyone thanking him for coming up with a way for the PTSD guy to work out his unresolved hostility toward Saddam.

Did anyone else see this/know what I'm talking about?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
I need the animated gif of a woman who is covered in marshmallow fluff staring intensely at the camera as she scoops some out of her hair and eats it. Any ideas?

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

fermun posted:

I need the animated gif of a woman who is covered in marshmallow fluff staring intensely at the camera as she scoops some out of her hair and eats it. Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005

Well, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm looking for this, but with :frogout:

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.
Looking for the Lewis Black clip from CNN where he makes them stop the ticker before he will continue...

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Anybody have the image of the "troll" sitting at the computer with the caption "I'm err.. a normal person"?

OldSquid
May 28, 2007
Flying a plane is just like riding a bike, except it's harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.
It's probably in this thread once or twice, but I can't find it.
I'm looking for the picture of the couple on horseback in the ocean posing for a picture. There's a kid in the water holding the horses' reigns nearly drowning.
A friend of my wife posed for nearly the identical picture, but without the kid in the water and I can't find it.

\/\/\/\/\/ That's perfect for what I need. Thanks!!

OldSquid has a new favorite as of 04:26 on Sep 23, 2013

Cool Dogs Only
Nov 10, 2012

OldSquid posted:

It's probably in this thread once or twice, but I can't find it.
I'm looking for the picture of the couple on horseback in the ocean posing for a picture. There's a kid in the water holding the horses' reigns nearly drowning.
A friend of my wife posed for nearly the identical picture, but without the kid in the water and I can't find it.

The only version I could find without a watermark has a weird effect along the edge, but oh well.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Hope youtube requests are allowed here - didn't see a separate thread for them.

Can't believe I'm typing this.
Looking for a 30 second or so youtube of a 3D render of what I think is supposed to be hot chocolate pouring into a box, but more or less looks like a butt making GBS threads diarrhea. May or may not have farting sound effects over the top of it as well. I know I've seen people post it now and then, but I can't for the life of me find the right combo of words to search for on youtube, and I'm not about to enter things like "pooping into a box" into google.

I almost feel like claiming that that's not it, but of course it is. Thanks.

Tony Phillips has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Sep 23, 2013

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Beatnik-Filmstar posted:

Hope youtube requests are allowed here - didn't see a separate thread for them.

Can't believe I'm typing this.
Looking for a 30 second or so youtube of a 3D render of what I think is supposed to be hot chocolate pouring into a box, but more or less looks like a butt making GBS threads diarrhea. May or may not have farting sound effects over the top of it as well. I know I've seen people post it now and then, but I can't for the life of me find the right combo of words to search for on youtube, and I'm not about to enter things like "pooping into a box" into google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it
I'm looking for an old political cartoon (like, pretty dang old). It had a boss-guy walking around to his workers of lots of different ethnicities and talking to them about how awful the other ethnicities were and how he would support them against the others. Anyone know the thing I'm talking about?

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Wade Wilson posted:

Is that guy with the microphone currently playing Mr. Durant on Hell on Wheels?

No. That clip is from the Candian show Trailer Park Boys, and the guy with the microphone was just some nobody for that one scene I think. Durant from Hell on Wheels is played by Colm Meaney, best known for his role in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000538/?ref_=tt_cl_t2

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Captain Frigate posted:

I'm looking for an old political cartoon (like, pretty dang old). It had a boss-guy walking around to his workers of lots of different ethnicities and talking to them about how awful the other ethnicities were and how he would support them against the others. Anyone know the thing I'm talking about?

Mr Block, spokesbrick for the Wobblies.

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

thatbastardken posted:

Mr Block, spokesbrick for the Wobblies.

Bingo! Thanks!

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

Double post! I'm also looking for a comic, I thought it was Oglaf but now I'm pretty sure it's not. It was basically about wizard's being weird people who carry around all sorts of gross stuff and I'm pretty sure it involved a wizard vomiting rainbow colored stuff into a mug.

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011

Captain Frigate posted:

Double post! I'm also looking for a comic, I thought it was Oglaf but now I'm pretty sure it's not. It was basically about wizard's being weird people who carry around all sorts of gross stuff and I'm pretty sure it involved a wizard vomiting rainbow colored stuff into a mug.

I saw this image recently, but I don't know what/where it's from. http://i.imgur.com/pzZ8soF.jpg

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
The more you look at the details in that picture, the more hilariously horrifying it becomes.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Polka_Rapper posted:

I saw this image recently, but I don't know what/where it's from. http://i.imgur.com/pzZ8soF.jpg

Google says it's Matt Rhodes: http://mattrhodesart.blogspot.com/2011/09/we-are-not-taking-wizard.html.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
I've been trying to find this black and white picture of a cat from what may have been an old cat ownership or training manual. The cat is on the floor on a leash, with an empty chair in front of it. The leash is taut. There is a caption stating something like "You cannot force the cat to jump. It will not work." Anyone have a copy of it by chance?

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

Polka_Rapper posted:

Great, thanks!

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
I'm looking for this picture of a robot band that had their creator impaled on stage and forced to watch them. I'm pretty sure that it was a photo of sculptures or something 3D like that.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Anyone have the image where the guy from They Live looks at a Tea Party rally with the glasses on and all he sees are signs that say "friend of the family"?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Dr. Lenin posted:

Anyone have the image where the guy from They Live looks at a Tea Party rally with the glasses on and all he sees are signs that say "friend of the family"?

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Awesome, thanks!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

VanSandman posted:

The more you look at the details in that picture, the more hilariously horrifying it becomes.

His boots are headless, hollowed out penguins.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

His boots are headless, hollowed out penguins.

Octopus in the pouch. His mug is an Orc skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robmiller
May 21, 2004

Does anyone know where the original of this image is at?

Only registered members can see post attachments!