Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
So you see two guys having oral sex and you instantly assume they're gay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The Jabberwocky posted:

Holy poo poo, that was a really good read. I'm not a wrestling guy, but drat, what a human being that guy was.

Everybody should read that article. It's great.

quote:

In 1977, “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes wrestled Andre at Madison Square Garden. Afterwards, the old friends went out on the town. They adjourned to one of Andre’s favorite watering holes and took stools at the bar (Andre occupied two). Several hours and some 100 beers later (around 75 of them were Andre’s), they decided to head back to their hotel. Andre looked at taxis with the same scorn as most other conveyances and announced that he and Dusty would walk, which was problem because Dusty was having trouble maintaining a vertical position. Andre studied the situation, and a twinkling grin blossomed across his huge face. People who spent any time with the big man quickly learned to watch for that grin. It was a harbinger of danger. It meant that Andre was contemplating something risky, something with potential legal ramifications, but also, most assuredly, something fun.

A moment later, the two huge wrestlers attacked a pair of horse-drawn carriages. Dusty threw a handful of paper money at one driver while Andre hauled the other from his seat with one hand. While one driver cursed and the other scrabbled around on the ground collecting his windfall, Andre and Dusty thundered off in the carriages. They raced through the Manhattan streets, dodging cars and pedestrians for fifteen blocks before ditching the carriages and lathered horses a block from their hotel. By the time the cops arrived, Andre and Dusty were enjoying snifters of brandy in the hotel bar, appearing as innocent as angels. The next day, they main-evented another card at the Garden. Another sell-out. Two pros at the top of their games.

Sokoban
Feb 16, 2011

THUNDERDOME
LOSER

Macasaurus posted:

I guess sort of nws so I'll timg it

Picture of the loving year 2013

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Bruiser posted:

Haha, "sorta nws". Dudes blowing each other is sorta nws.

Oh good they have Square.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

So you see two guys having oral sex and you instantly assume they're gay?

Yes, yes I do.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

DicktheCat posted:

Yes, yes I do.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That picture is pretty clearly an outtake from Clerks 2.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

DicktheCat posted:

Yes, yes I do.

Could be a business transaction.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

DicktheCat posted:

Yes, yes I do.

Don't be biphobic.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

Kanfy posted:

I recall seeing a 4chan screencap of a guy calling that picture a fake because he recognized the gay blowjob from a different picture which was then provided as proof. Alas, I don't have it at hand.

I vividly remember a massive photoshopping thread on Gen[M]ay for the homeless dude blowjob picture some 10+ years ago, this ain't the original.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Male Man posted:

Don't be biphobic.

He hates wearing his biphocals so he just sees gay.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What if you just like sucking off random guys in the parking lot. No homo.

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

What if you just like sucking off random guys in the parking lot. No homo.

I just wish all these gay guys would leave me alone:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock,11150/

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Graceless. So graceless.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Sokoban posted:

Picture of the loving year 2013

More like picture of the year 2003. C'mon goons, how long have y'all been on the internet? The 'two hobos blowing each other' photo was a photoshop staple when I was still in highschool.

edit - what this guy said:

Davfff posted:

I vividly remember a massive photoshopping thread on Gen[M]ay for the homeless dude blowjob picture some 10+ years ago, this ain't the original.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

These were posted by some of the elevators throughout campus. Note: none of the elevators are voice activated.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

The Deadly Premonition font is really throwing me on this one.

"Zack should we go to the 3 floor?"

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Cleretic posted:

Well, there's also the story about his alcoholism helping doctors. When he was undergoing an operation, the anesthetist had no idea how to deal with knocking out a man as huge as Andre the Giant. So he asked how much beer it takes for him to get drunk and extrapolated from that, which worked.

I believe it was vodka actually, two bottles to get him buzzed. And all Andre stories are great.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Mad Pino Rage posted:

These were posted by some of the elevators throughout campus. Note: none of the elevators are voice activated.

There were some of these cycling around for printers. I put one on the printer at work and had a great time watching one of my coworkers yell at the machine.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
So Kanye West is really mad at Jimmy Kimmel about something and it's pretty funny...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Scarf posted:

So Kanye West is really mad at Jimmy Kimmel about something and it's pretty funny...

That's not fair comparing him to Sarah.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

colas posted:

That's not fair comparing him to Sarah.

Sure it's a low blow, but he's not wrong.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
I spotted this at my local market last weekend.

INFINITE PLEASURE!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Trast posted:

I believe it was vodka actually, two bottles to get him buzzed. And all Andre stories are great.

They are. Not only did he have a posse, he had a sexy, sexy posse:

(19-year old Andre surrounded by a bevy of French models)

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Phanatic posted:

They are. Not only did he have a posse, he had a sexy, sexy posse:

(19-year old Andre surrounded by a bevy of French models)

Thanks for finding me a new Facebook cover photo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007

Scarf posted:

#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Modern Drunkard Magazine posted:

A moment later, the two huge wrestlers attacked a pair of horse-drawn carriages. Dusty threw a handful of paper money at one driver while Andre hauled the other from his seat with one hand. While one driver cursed and the other scrabbled around on the ground collecting his windfall, Andre and Dusty thundered off in the carriages. They raced through the Manhattan streets, dodging cars and pedestrians for fifteen blocks before ditching the carriages and lathered horses a block from their hotel. By the time the cops arrived, Andre and Dusty were enjoying snifters of brandy in the hotel bar, appearing as innocent as angels.
And there'd be no way to prove it was them.

:cop: "Do you think you'd recognise the man who assaulted you?"
:downs: "Well, he was seven foot five and picked me up one handed and threw me across the street, so no, probably not, it really could have been anyone."

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tiggum posted:

:cop: "Do you think you'd recognise the man who assaulted you?"
:downs: "Well, he was seven foot five and picked me up one handed and threw me across the street, so no, probably not, it really could have been anyone."

Would you identify Andre the Giant as the guy who assaulted you and stole your stuff?

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
This is not a macro. But I kind of wish it was.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ema Nymton has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Sep 27, 2013

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's not real, it's from the A Series of Unfortunate Events movie.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

RatHat posted:

That's not real, it's from the A Series of Unfortunate Events movie.

I think it's in response to that rear end.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bet he smells weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bartie
Mar 20, 2006

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Why would you grow that on the forehead of all places?

• Locked thread