Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Annie used Diplomacy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 202 days!

Dias posted:

Annie, I'm pretty sure you qualify as a forest fire hazard right now. :ohdear:

Remember kids, Ysengrin the Crazy Wolf says only you can prevent start Forest fires!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I love that the way her face is lacking detail now makes her look EXACTLY like the Fire Elementals in the flashbacks.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Looks like Annie is ready to show Fun City just how fun she can be.

This is going to be awesome.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Good friends set your enemies on fire.

Great friends set you on fire so you can punch your enemies in the face (with fire).

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

They can't grab you if you're on fire.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
Additional av of Ysengrin powering up.

Ys on fire!

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Give a man wolf a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man wolf on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Spikey posted:

They can't grab you if you're on fire.
Now that's ninja thinkin'!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I love this comic.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

More proof that this party is overleveled, they didn't even bring a healer. Druid tanks are so OP. Annie doesn't even care about getting aggro. Nerf this poo poo to the ground dammit.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
Atta girl Annie, now jump over to Ysengrin's side and pose as a duo with him like in a kung-fu movie

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Annie starts casting Blaze Spikes on Ysengrin!

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Ooh, that's clever. Feeding Ys' ego by giving him an upper hand without offending his agency.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

a medical mystery posted:

Ooh, that's clever. Feeding Ys' ego by giving him an upper hand without offending his agency.

Yeah, I thought of that too. This is basically the best way Annie could have handled the situation: power up Ys, protect herself, and let him kick all the asses that need it.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

And Ysengrin?

Smash.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
This scene came to mind when I read today's page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fNMfXmM8NFg#t=63

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Cruelly, Monday's panel is going to cut to Kat and Paz playing rhythm games and giggling.

Oh, who am I kidding, that would still be awesome.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Blackheart posted:

More proof that this party is overleveled, they didn't even bring a healer. Druid tanks are so OP. Annie doesn't even care about getting aggro. Nerf this poo poo to the ground dammit.

Hey, don't get pissy just because fire spec is the best DPS. :colbert:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Fighting Trousers posted:

Hey, don't get pissy just because fire spec is the best DPS. :colbert:

I still prefer the Fun Over Time (FOT) build pioneered by Mort.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
So frustrating. I haven't seen the big comic today and the site is down. :(

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

E: vvv Well poo poo, that's a lot better than what I had to offer. vvv

Telarra fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Sep 27, 2013

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

eriktown posted:

So frustrating. I haven't seen the big comic today and the site is down. :(

You're in luck:

Support your tank.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Blasmeister posted:

You're in luck:

Thanks for this. I nearly cried when the page wouldn't load.

I love how all the demons get the gently caress away, and Ysengrin's expressions are just amazing.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Yay! Thank you.

Looks like Ysengrin is out of ear-stub.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I am satisfied. This was a great update.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
That bottom-left panel... I can't unsee it as Ysengrim with a big grin on his face.

Jetamo fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 27, 2013

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Really, if anything, I'm sort of getting Dark Phoenix vibes from her on this page.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Jetamo posted:

That bottom-left panel... I can't unsee it as Ysengrim with a big grin on his face.
That's because that's exactly what it is? :confused:

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

That's because that's exactly what it is? :confused:

The left panel just has a curved line defining his chin, so it looks like a C: face.

drat it, now that's all I see, too.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Unless you're just joking, nope that's his chin.

edit: oops beaten

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Man they totally penta killed the opposing team here.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Though it's totally super awesome that Annie helped out Ysengrin and pwndizzled those guys, I am worried about what will happen because of this :ohdear:

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

SHISHKABOB posted:

Though it's totally super awesome that Annie helped out Ysengrin and pwndizzled those guys, I am worried about what will happen because of this :ohdear:

I have a feeling he's going to collapse after the fire died down. But hey, more bonding, plus those jerks are surely afraid of Annie now... So they'll probably get back at him when she's not around. :(

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah, I'm also wondering if this changes her in some way. I mean, this is the first time (that we know of) that she's used her abilities to this degree and with intent to harm, the incident with Eglamore on the bridge aside. I mean, we got a glimpse of what she was capable of then when she was in the middle of an emotional breakdown, but this is controlled and deliberate. I wonder if this will change her personality at all, possibly giving her some confidence for the future confrontation with Jeanne.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I read through the whole comic yesterday and while some parts frustrated me, others were neat. I still don't get all the people who claim it is the best poo poo ever, but I enjoyed it. Early on I was getting really tired about how no one seemed curious or interested in any of the weird things, but it has gotten a little better.

I am not a big fan of anything court side besidesReynald, Shadow and Robot, so I am liking spending time with Ysengrin. I wish we could have gotten at least a few pages of her summer in the forest.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

At this rate SA will only be Gunnerkrigg Court avatars :fap:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

KittyEmpress posted:

I am not a big fan of anything court side besidesReynald, Shadow and Robot, so I am liking spending time with Ysengrin. I wish we could have gotten at least a few pages of her summer in the forest.

About that...

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Oh, awesome. I will have to order that with my next bit of pay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

SHISHKABOB posted:

That seems completely antithetical to your username.

By which I mean this will end in fun having by all.