Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Corbeau posted:

It's different in interface, but it doesn't take an hour to load.

This is true, but I hate not being able to sort by points, or regular/irregular and the like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardscream
Nov 3, 2007

Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

Dr. Clockwork posted:

How does this look for a newbie list building on the starter set?

Combined Army | 11 models

Combat Group #1
Charontid Lieutenant (81|0)
Daturazi Chain (14|0)
Kurgat Autocannon (37|1.5)
Morat Combi (16|0)
Malignos Sniper (47|1.5)
Ikadron (9|0)
Morat Combi (16|0)
Morat Combi (16|0)
Morat Combi (16|0)
Speculo Killer (39|1)
Combat Group #2
Ikadron (9|0)

300/300 points | 4/6 swc
open with Aleph Toolbox : direct link

Perfectly fine place to start from matey although that lone Ikadron in his own combat group dosn't do much orderwise. Basic Line infantry Morats are pretty meh for their price so you'll probably want to move away from them eventally. Im a fan of exrahs/vector operators in default CA myself and look forward to seeing a sectional of the bug guys :v:

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

Tardscream posted:

Perfectly fine place to start from matey although that lone Ikadron in his own combat group dosn't do much orderwise. Basic Line infantry Morats are pretty meh for their price so you'll probably want to move away from them eventally. Im a fan of exrahs/vector operators in default CA myself and look forward to seeing a sectional of the bug guys :v:

That lone Ikadron was an accident. I didn't realize I made him a separate combat group. What did I do and what does that even mean? :downs:

edit: Is it 10 models per Combat Group? I don't have the full rulebook yet, just the re-edit PDF or whatever its called. So my reading comprehension is either failing me, or...no that's probably it! Wish there were some goons in the area to play...my only buddy who's starting up with me is super busy with medical school right now.

Dr. Clockwork fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Sep 28, 2013

Tardscream
Nov 3, 2007

Yeah it goes 10 models per combat group (there are exceptions for stuff like Ghost:servant and etc). You can't transfer orders between combat groups so if you have one lone dude he kinda just gets stuck on one order for the entire game. Not a big deal for some units who you just want for a passive bonus like an Ikadron (or any repeater/evo/etc, or peeps with impetuous) really but I would just try spend the 9 points from it to elsewhere in the first combat group of 10 as you have SWC to spare also.

List building in infinity usually gets divided into lists of 10 or under models or lists of 12+ as 11 divides pretty badly over two combat groups generally. Well in 300 point games that is. It's all about efficient order generation. Usually good place to start is 150 -200 points to get your head around the order/combat group system :angel:

Tardscream fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 28, 2013

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

How's this, then? Doesn't seem like I can squeeze another 6 points in there. I dropped most of the Morat to make room for some of the models I would like to pick up to flesh out the starter. It seems like the presence of the Charontid makes the CA starter worth way more than other factions...

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Corbeau posted:

It's different in interface, but it doesn't take an hour to load.
I use DTAB in offline mode anyway :shrug:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Clockwork posted:

How's this, then? Doesn't seem like I can squeeze another 6 points in there. I dropped most of the Morat to make room for some of the models I would like to pick up to flesh out the starter. It seems like the presence of the Charontid makes the CA starter worth way more than other factions...
It might be the fact that compared to most starters, that model is busted. I can't wait for my Neoterra box to have three Fusiliers, one with HMG, Hexas, Deva hacker and a Swiss Guard. :v:

The price will be that it's the only way to get the Combi Hexas and Multi Rifle Swiss.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Sep 28, 2013

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Suppose it would help if I actually posted the list that I'm referring to...

Combined Army | 6 models

Morat Combi (16|0)
Kurgat Autocannon (37|1.5)
Charontid Lieutenant (81|0)
Daturazi Chain (14|0)
Malignos Combi (37|0)
Ikadron (9|0)

194/300 points | 1.5/6 swc
open with Aleph Toolbox : http://goo.gl/tMEAQr

Sneaky Homunculus
May 19, 2008

Going to go up against a Combined Army list today with the Anathematic and a Caskuda. I am going to make the poor choice and try to punch the big gribblies in the face with a mailed fist. I want to run a cool looking list in order to hype up Infinity for my upcoming Slow Grow league at the FLGS. I am a big fan of the 3 man Link since it isn't too much of a points investment.

MILITARY ORDERS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10 0 3

MAGISTER KNIGHT Panzerfaust / Pistol, EXP CCW. (29)
MAGISTER KNIGHT Panzerfaust / Pistol, DA CCW. (27)
MAGISTER KNIGHT Missile Launcher / Pistol, AP CCW. (1.5 | 49)
ORDER SERGEANT Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
ORDER SERGEANT Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)
CRUSADER MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (35)
TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)
PALBOT Electric Pulse. (3)
TEUTONIC KNIGHT Spitfire / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 46)
KNIGHT OF SANTIAGO Lieutenant Spitfire, E/M Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 51)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open with Army 4

Sneaky Homunculus fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 28, 2013

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
I'm the gay younger brother of UnkleBoB and Buddha Stalin

Flipswitch posted:

It might be the fact that compared to most starters, that model is busted.

I know you said most starters, but my Asura LT would like a word with you.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

The ML Agéma is one of the others, power gamer. :v:

Sneaky Homunculus posted:

Going to go up against a Combined Army list today with the Anathematic and a Caskuda. I am going to make the poor choice and try to punch the big gribblies in the face with a mailed fist. I want to run a cool looking list in order to hype up Infinity for my upcoming Slow Grow league at the FLGS. I am a big fan of the 3 man Link since it isn't too much of a points investment.

MILITARY ORDERS

GROUP 1 10 0 3

MAGISTER KNIGHT Panzerfaust / Pistol, EXP CCW. (29)
MAGISTER KNIGHT Panzerfaust / Pistol, DA CCW. (27)
MAGISTER KNIGHT Missile Launcher / Pistol, AP CCW. (1.5 | 49)
ORDER SERGEANT Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)
CRUSADER MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (35)
TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)
PALBOT Electric Pulse. (3)
TEUTONIC KNIGHT Spitfire / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 46)
KNIGHT OF SANTIAGO Lieutenant Spitfire, E/M Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 51)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open with Army 4

This is a cool list, I like the fact you have two link team giving you options if one bites the bullet. I'd be tempted to try to keep the Magisters back until the Caskuda drops, you'll need that ML. Good luck!

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

This is a cool list, I like the fact you have two link team giving you options if one bites the bullet. I'd be tempted to try to keep the Magisters back until the Caskuda drops, you'll need that ML. Good luck!
I like the fact that there's no MSV2 in that list.

"Haha gently caress you, there was no Caskuda, fooled ya!

...It's a Sphinx :haw:"

(Also, I'll need that CA list later)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hah that is a good point, I hadn't noticed the lack of Spec Sergeant.

Mind you I find any of the PanO sectorials have to sort of work roundabouts to deal with camouflage, excepting NCA of course. I think MO has it the worst actually.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

Pierzak, what do you run at 150-200pts? I'm looking to run just Vanilla for now, the EI stuff seems too much fun to drop.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Yu Jing mostly :v:

As for CA, let's see it's been a while. Most likely a vanilla list at 150 pts because the cheap CA links are a bit meh...

COMBINED ARMY

GROUP 1 8 1 3

SKIÁVORO Lieutenant Plasma Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, CCW. (56)
VECTOR HMG / Pistol, Shock CCW. (1.5 | 35)
DĀTURAZI Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (14)
IKADRON (Bagagge, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (9)
IKADRON (Bagagge, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (9)
ÍMETRON Electric Pulse. (4)
ÍMETRON Electric Pulse. (4)
PRETA Chain Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / CCW. (5)

1.5 SWC | 150 Points

Open with Army 4

aka yes I lack basic troops but it's still 150 points. Pretty fragile, but still.

The Morat 200 pt starter:

MORAT AGGRESSION FORCE

GROUP 1 7 0 2

YAOGAT Lieutenant Combi Rifle, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CCW. (31)
YAOGAT Combi Rifle, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 31)
YAOGAT Combi Rifle, Panzerfaust / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 31)
YAOGAT MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)
YAOGAT Spitfire / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 35)

4 SWC | 198 Points

Open with Army 4

Self-explanatory. One-trick gimmick but a full Yaogat team is still terrifying no matter how you look at it.

These three are my demo lists so were constructed to avoid the more powerful combos, might use some improvement but still:

DEMO CA 150

Skiavoro (no sepsitor) - LT
2x Seed combi+LGL
Morat HMG
Aswang shotgun
Daturazi chain

eNozM1RVNTQ1UDVWNTRUM1UzrDFWM4KThmDSDEwamauZqBmqlpkAAAUZCrc=

DEMO MORAT 150

2x Yaogat combi/PF - 1 is LT
Morat HMG
Zerat sniper
2x Daturazi chain

eNozM1JVNTQ1UDVWNVYzUzOsMVYzApKGYNJCzQRIWiJI1TITAPKrCmY=

DEMO SHASVASTII 150

Aswang combi - LT
Seed combi
Seed combi+LGL
Gwailo multi
Shrouded combi minelayer
Shrouded sniper

eNozM1ZVNTSxVDVWNVEzUTOsMVQzBJNGQNIMzDZXMweTxmqGqmUmAPM9CmQ=

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I like that demo Shas list, very nice.

Played two games today, both against same dude. Was Bakunin vs NeoTerra. The one thing we learned was that a Swiss Guard gets very sad when you catch him in an E/M grenade by hitting a nearby Aquila. :laffo:

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Flipswitch posted:

I like that demo Shas list, very nice.

Played two games today, both against same dude. Was Bakunin vs NeoTerra. The one thing we learned was that a Swiss Guard gets very sad when you catch him in an E/M grenade by hitting a nearby Aquila. :laffo:

drat, a Swiss Guard and an Aquila within 5" of each other is a nasty surprise for someone.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

The best/worst part was that I had no idea the Swiss was even there, it was hidden deployed and I was pushing the one side HARD with my Moiras, it was pretty honest of him to say it was there. The Swiss failed its BTS roll but the Aquila took another two EMP rounds to go down. It swung the game massively and was one of the reasons we had a second round and rejigged the terrain.

The Swiss is one of my favourite models ever and they always terrify me when I see someone else using them, because they are abusive if left unchecked, especially with a fully tricked out Fusilier link team with ML and HMG backing it up.

He runs two of them too. They're utterly terrifying.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 29, 2013

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Yeah, that is pretty great of your opponent to own up to that. Infinity seems to have some of the nicest people in that regard.

I've got an MO force, but I've been trying pretty hard not to branch out into the rest of PanO. I might need to try proxying them either as undivided or NtCA, 'cause the Swiss does look like a beautiful rear end in a top hat.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

Those of you with boards, you should post some pics of your terrain layouts here or in the Terrain Megathread! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3570772

I'm starting a setup for my home board, and I always need inspiration.

Sneaky Homunculus
May 19, 2008

Pierzak posted:

I like the fact that there's no MSV2 in that list.

"Haha gently caress you, there was no Caskuda, fooled ya!

...It's a Sphinx :haw:"

(Also, I'll need that CA list later)

You cannot link the Special Sergeant, so it wouldn't give me 2 Link options. Also, I don't get the point of the MSV2 since the camo that gives me trouble is TO. MSV2 only helps with normal camo and ODD. (DEAD WRONG, MSV2 helps with TO, too)

I did end up holding back the Magister Link to kill the Caskuda, who killed my 2 Combi Order Sergeants, and Trauma Doc. Santiago was too slow to do anything. I learning to not like the 4-2 Heavy Infantry very much, unless it is a Hospitaller to sit in cover. Magisters and Teutonics always serve me well. Panzerfausts are only 2 shots, but those shots always make a difference for me. Crusader Brethen are almost necessary in my experience to break up enemy gun lines.

Sneaky Homunculus fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 29, 2013

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
MSV2 works against TO Camo, what are you talking about.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Sneaky Homunculus posted:

You cannot link the Special Sergeant, so it wouldn't give me 2 Link options. Also, I don't get the point of the MSV2 since the camo that gives me trouble is TO. MSV2 only helps with normal camo and ODD.

I did end up holding back the Magister Link to kill the Caskuda, who killed my 2 Combi Order Sergeants, and Trauma Doc. Santiago was too slow to do anything. I learning to not like the 4-2 Heavy Infantry very much, unless it is a Hospitaller to sit in cover. Magisters and Teutonics always serve me well. Panzerfausts are only 2 shots, but those shots always make a difference for me. Crusader Brethen are almost necessary in my experience to break up enemy gun lines.
Not being able to link Spec Sergeants is partly the reason their options are so cheap, the MSV2 one is an almost must-have in MO as it's your primary way of dealing with camo. RE: MSV2

quote:

Multispectral Visor

This device increases the visual capacity of the miniature to track diverse wavelengths. It has a special ability to detect hidden figures. This Special Equipment device has three levels:

•Level 1: This allows the performance of Discover or Shoot rolls without having to apply the Modifiers for CH: Mimetism, CH: Camouflage and Low Visibility Zones.

•Level 2: This allows the performance of Discover or Shoot rolls without having to apply any Modifier for any level of the Camouflage and Hiding (CH) Special Skill, for Optical Disruption Device (ODD) and Low Visibility Zones.

Level 2 allows LoF through Zero Visibility Zones and doesn’t apply the –6 Modifier.

•Level 3: This works exactly the same as the previous levels but will also allow attacks against a Camouflage or a TO Camouflage Marker without having to pass any Discover roll previously. These attacks against a Marker do not reveal it to the rest of the army. Also, L3 prevents the use of Combat Camouflage and Combat TO Camouflage against its user.
Santiagos are very slow too, yes, but that's partly the joy of playing MO as your link teams speed can let you pump orders into him and E/M grenades are very, very powerful against key models, especially of the likes ALEPH and the CA like to deploy.

Sneaky Homunculus
May 19, 2008

Pierzak posted:

MSV2 works against TO Camo, what are you talking about.

Talking jive because I am straight wrong. I am happy that I am wrong too because Shavasti TO models were really bumming me out. MSV2 Spec. Sarg. is my new best friend.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah man, MSV2s own bones because you get shitloads of them in PanO, not as many in MO but you still get them which is what counts.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
Two nisses every loving game. Aquila too if I'm feeling saucy.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

gobbledygoat posted:

Two nisses every loving game. Aquila too if I'm feeling saucy.
This was my crutch in PanO, my first SWC was spent on Aquila HMG, Nisse HMG, Nisse MSR and Kamau Hacker, like, every game. :v:

Put a full five Grrl link team on the table earlier today against a buddies ISS and holy poo poo they are pretty evil, the lists were:

JURISDICTIONAL COMMAND OF BAKUNIN

GROUP 1 8 0 0

REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 38)
RIOT GRRL Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (2 | 36)
RIOT GRRL Boarding Shotgun, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (29)
RIOT GRRL MULTI Rifle, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (37)
RIOT GRRL Combi Rifle, Blitzen, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (31)
RIOT GRRL Combi Rifle, Blitzen, Flash Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (31)
ZERO (Deployable Repeater) E/Mauler, Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
ZERO Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 30)

GROUP 2 2 2 2

MODERATOR Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 11)
MODERATOR Combi Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 14)
MORLOCK Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Assault Pistol, AP CCW. (10)
MORLOCK Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (7)

4.5 SWC | 298 Points

Open with Army 4

IMPERIAL SERVICE

GROUP 1 7 0 0

BÀO TROOP MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 36)
BÀO TROOP (X Visor) Boarding Shotgun, Contender / Pistol, Knife. (29)
BÀO TROOP (X Visor) Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (29)
CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
IMPERIAL AGENT Spitfire / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (2 | 60)
HSIEN HMG / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 61)

GROUP 2 6 0 5

CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (5)

6 SWC | 295 Points

Open with Army 4

He wanted to try something a bit different than his regular ISS list and get his Bao troops on the table but they didn't fair so well (they did a lot better in another game he had this morning though as I think the Bao are cool. He had two of them facing one direction and the other two defending two sides like normal and a single Grrl moved into cover, they fired, she dodged and every shot missed thanks to her absurd PH. She let rip with her Spitfire and broke the link team. :v:

Morlocks own too. I need to use them more. Fragging the Kuang Shi early REALLY helped, not to mention one of them took down the Crane Rank Agent with her Assault Pistol.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
WHat the gently caress do you mean Crane Rank? Weren't the Bao linked? :psypop:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Of course they were. The Morlocks killed the Crane Agent, the Riot Grrls smashed the Bao to pieces too. :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
:what: but Baos can only link with a Pheasant.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Wait seriously? That neither of us knew. That's pretty loving bad. e: Only with Pheasant? Not any Agent?

Bao are now oxygen thief status models. That's bad. Although that's a very easy change with his list.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Sep 30, 2013

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I take it link teams are the way to go? But only in sectorials right?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah for the most part, the availability hit on most of your faction really sucks, so link teams are there to upside it. They're a very flexible rule. E: There we go, managed to quick-fix my buddies ISS list so it's legal.

IMPERIAL SERVICE

GROUP 1 7 1 0

IMPERIAL AGENT (Chain of Command, X Visor) Combi Rifle + E/Mitter / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (43)
BÀO TROOP MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 36)
BÀO TROOP (X Visor) Boarding Shotgun, Contender / Pistol, Knife. (29)
HSIEN HMG / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 61)
CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (13)
SFORZA Viral Rifle + Adhesive Launcher, Nanopulser / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (23)

GROUP 2 5 0 4

CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)

4 SWC | 296 Points

Open with Army 4

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Sep 30, 2013

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

Wait seriously? That neither of us knew. That's pretty loving bad.
I'd still take a model with MSV2, X-Visor and backup Contender :colbert:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Yeah the Agents are good (unless you post in the YJ subforum on the main board) but that is a lot more limiting. It's a lot more flexible for his list though as it's cheaper to take than the Crane Rank. ISS are a funky sectorial and my buddy enjoys playing them which is what counts.

Tardscream
Nov 3, 2007

Dr. Clockwork posted:

I take it link teams are the way to go? But only in sectorials right?

Yup! Only in sectorials but don't think vanilla lists are useless because they don't have links, you can make some insanely broken unit combos in vanilla lists (looking at you Haqq and YJ) and plus its the only way to field certain things currently - like Combined Army EI units (well until an EI sectorial comes out).

Plus Tohaa can use link teams in their vanilla lists.

And Flipswitch try getting your buddy to go for a really obvious LT if hes gonna grab a pheasant for bao links. Think a CG LT is wasted when you have CoC, get something like a Hsien LT or Sun-tze or try rambo-ing a Crane LT where its usual jack of all trades weaknesses can actually pay off. PS post those bootleg scenarios damnit.

Tardscream fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Sep 30, 2013

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

He's looking into using Sun Tze when he gets him, but he's basically using what he has at the moment. The CG Lt does feel a bit safety netting when he's using a CoC model but we have had people lose Lts to assassinations early-mid game via drop troops, so it isn't entirely wasted. :v:

I'll post up those scenarios when we get some more testing on them as I need to finish the OP first. It'll be a little while before I get to them. There are lots of scenario packs on the forum if you guys are lacking on scenarios though.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
If you want some shipping containers you can get 2 for $15 for the next 13 hours.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/dfg0..._eid=60945e54fe

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Tardscream posted:

you can make some insanely broken unit combos in vanilla lists (looking at you Haqq and YJ)

Please, elaborate. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Smith
Jan 5, 2006
Well Then, What Shall We Start With?
I don't know if anyone else has tried this but while dry-fitting the bits for my Devabots (not looking at the picture, stupidly), I kept trying to fit the torso on upside-down (so the fuel tank and pelvis became an ostrich head and spine, while the actual head became a bulkier pelvis). It means the arms are mounted a bit lower on the body but I think it looks quite good.

Would a conversion like that be OK in game terms or would it cause any major LOS/modelling for advantage issues?

• Locked thread