Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

that cheese cave is awesome and i hope those rich fucks get their cheese cave

oh i agree, it was mostly for how great the pictures were also a reminder that kickstarter is a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Vicas posted:

hey man I tried by posting the cheese cave but nooooo

let's try again http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robksawyer/curd-collective-mobile?ref=live

please kickstart my cheesefinder app

turd collective :xd:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Rude. posted:

turd collective :xd:

:eyepop:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
nothing will ever be as bad as a tour of sorts

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/207252725/a-tour-of-sorts

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

those are some wonky looking pretentious white kids

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

otoh http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/596792432/forts-and-the-inbetween

Machine Gun
Aug 22, 2006

what a fucking nightmare
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910&pagenumber=28&perpage=40#post419923362

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this makes me so angry

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

hahahahah holy poo poo

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Pledge $500 or more
for your pledge of this amount ..all of the above rewards plus. my undying gratitude and a free advertising slot, your dot com, or just your name on my building, as a sincere thank you for one year....this is a high traffic area and Doobie's is in full view of the road,with a light shining on it at night. you will need to supply me with the ad to mount on my building...needs to be 48 inches square or less.. so i can put at least 10 on across the wall facing hy 82... or get the whole wall if you like...buy all 10 slots, get the wall for 2 years...its a 8x24 ft wall... very high traffic area... thats only $6 a day

"honey how can we afford not to"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

reading the post i thought maybe it's for some kids with cancer, but no its so some goober can open a hotdog stand that'll last a few months

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

NO gently caress YOU DAD

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
the best part is all the goons congratulating him on being so generous to hot dog man

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Al! posted:

reading the post i thought maybe it's for some kids with cancer, but no its so some goober can open a hotdog stand that'll last a few months

yeah is there somethign i'm missing here? why this guy?

id ask there but i feel like id get banned just for asking

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
is hot dog guy an honoured but badly injuried war vet or something? i don't understand this

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al! posted:

ur a goober

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how can you let genius like this falter, honey? our son will understand

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Cream_Filling posted:

as far as i can understand they're doing it because he agreed to paint the getout frog on the side of his trailer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
want ... hot dog !! xD

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Al! posted:

as far as i can understand they're doing it because he agreed to paint the getout frog on the side of his trailer

ugh

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
we must bring SA to the plebs in 'Bama, you're doing god's work hot dog man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the only consolation i can think of is that they only raised 10 grand for him. goons managed to raise much more than that for actual causes

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
i'm the wife quietly seething as she stoically explains to the kids they're not getting a christmas because daddy had to make an internet joke

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

BooLoo posted:

i'm the wife quietly seething as she stoically explains to the kids they're not getting a christmas because daddy had to make an internet joke

"honey i know we already gave $500 to the hot dog guy but um what would you think of double?"

"son, some things are just more important than christmas"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idk if im missing :thejoke: but i think some of yall possers are mssing :thejoke: unless this is double., triple? irony posting idk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Smythe posted:

idk if im missing :thejoke: but i think some of yall possers are mssing :thejoke: unless this is double., triple? irony posting idk

explain what you think the joke is plz

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al! posted:

explain what you think the joke is plz

your entire life

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Al! posted:

the only consolation i can think of is that they only raised 10 grand for him. goons managed to raise much more than that for actual causes
yeah, like that one guy in lf

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
im so confused by that hotdogstarter

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Smythe posted:

yeah i dont get this it just looks like some idiot and a hot dog stand but there is apparently some third party hot dog man or some poo poo and they have both conned a single (multiple?) sa posters out of irl money

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

yeah, like that one guy in lf

bro aziz is my favorite lf thing. guy pretends to be homeless black gay and muslim so lf raises a bunch of money which he turns around and spends on designer jeans

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Install Windows posted:

needlessly complicated

$45 keychain flashlight

(also it would be a few cents worth of voltage regulator, I wouldn't expect a switching power supply)

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Migishu posted:

im so confused by that hotdogstarter

twisted hotdogstarter

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

gently caress that idiot bitch rule 36 motherfuck bumclown

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

~Coxy posted:

$45 keychain flashlight

(also it would be a few cents worth of voltage regulator, I wouldn't expect a switching power supply)

wouldn't a chopper circuit work and be super cheap

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

its me im the

Dr. Honked posted:

motherfuck bumclown

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Cream_Filling posted:

a mod made a fairly epic post about the kraft cheese dog in the awul kickstarters thread and the goons saw good post and decided the hot dogs were good now too even tho Almost broke, but gave $25, wish I had more to spare. theyre poor too it's a decent cause and hell, there's gonna be a get out frog theme hotdog

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

~Coxy posted:

it's a white led on a 1.2v battery so it already has a switching supply, but one that can take a wider input supply would probably be more expensive or bigger or less efficient or something

Where do you get 10440 or whatever lithiums anyway

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dr. Honked posted:

twisted hotdogstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Team Frogout from Something Awful.com !!!

• Locked thread