Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krazee Eyez Killa
Feb 16, 2007
If anyone has an invite code could I please have one? Email is dcraighton4182@yahoo.com.
Should've mentioned I need an US code.

Krazee Eyez Killa fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Just want to chime in an say Graze's customer service is pretty great :)

I had my 7th box delayed about 2 weeks that eventually showed up and looked like it had been through the wringer. It seriously was beat up, i.e., it had crushed corners, weird black markings/scrapes, and the initial plastic bands that secure it shut were gone. It looked like someone hilariously tried to re-taped it shut and failed entirely. All in all, the box itself was hosed, but the contents were still fine, fresh, and properly sealed.

I initially notified the graze folk about my missing box, and they immediately credited my account with one free box as compensation. After I received the overdue, woefully beat-up looking box, I sent them another message and attached a photo to bring USPS' handling of this particular box to their attention. They told me they were literally shocked to see the box in that kind of condition, so they credited my account with another free box and are investigating what the hell happened in transit.

Leo
Oct 25, 2005

I would love a US invite and will definitely pay it forward. wonderingaloud@gmail.com

DrCaptainSir
Jan 29, 2008
Spartacus
I'd like to grab a code too for US. I will pay it forward pm me or hit up my e-mail: garethrayne at gmail dot com

WD40
Nov 25, 2005

Oh man, if you guys can get either the cookies and cream, or the sticky toffee pudding, do so! Those are my favourite so far.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I would like a code if anyone has one, for U.S. gawaintheblind@gmail.com or PM.

worldofborecraft
Apr 18, 2011
If someone could send me a US code I'd really appreciate it! E-mail at mwhite25921@gmail.com or PM please.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I know this is going to be difficult with everyone only getting one key each, but would someone be willing to pass along a code when they get it? I will also pay it forward. nulliar@gmail.com

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

This sounds great, it'll help with the urge to get chips whenever I get stuff. Chasesp1@gmail.com. I promise to forward it. Hope there are still codes for this.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

WD40 posted:

Oh man, if you guys can get either the cookies and cream, or the sticky toffee pudding, do so! Those are my favourite so far.

Looks like the cookies and cream one was removed from the US site. Kind of a shame because I thought it was pretty good. I don't see any snacks with the white chocolate buttons anymore. I noticed they marked everything with the chocolate buttons as seasonal and that they'll start shipping them again in fall so maybe there'll be more chocolate options added then. The sticky toffee pudding looks great but we don't have that one either; hopefully they'll work out the shipping issues so we can start getting the snacks with shorter expiration dates.

I also noticed a couple snacks I think are new.

Spicy corn taco: hot chili peanuts, edamame beans and roasted corn
Tomato and basil pizza: basil crunchini, mini tomato breadsticks and cheese cashews
Natural energy nuts: walnuts, roasted hazels, blanched almonds and almonds

The last one sounds boring but I love the cheese cashews so I'm happy to see another option that has them.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Is naturebox a good alternative to this? I feel like I'm going to be waiting a while for an invite and want to try one of these subscriptions out.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

flynt posted:

Looks like the cookies and cream one was removed from the US site. Kind of a shame because I thought it was pretty good. I don't see any snacks with the white chocolate buttons anymore. I noticed they marked everything with the chocolate buttons as seasonal and that they'll start shipping them again in fall so maybe there'll be more chocolate options added then. The sticky toffee pudding looks great but we don't have that one either; hopefully they'll work out the shipping issues so we can start getting the snacks with shorter expiration dates.

I also noticed a couple snacks I think are new.

Spicy corn taco: hot chili peanuts, edamame beans and roasted corn
Tomato and basil pizza: basil crunchini, mini tomato breadsticks and cheese cashews
Natural energy nuts: walnuts, roasted hazels, blanched almonds and almonds

The last one sounds boring but I love the cheese cashews so I'm happy to see another option that has them.

I just noticed they've removed the Brooklyn bites and after-dinner mint (two of my favorites) as well.

Spicy corn taco sounds good, though. I've immediately marked that as a "love."

tintinnabule
Aug 9, 2011

Enjoy Refreshing Time.
This looks really interesting! I see a huge backlog of requests, but I'll give it a shot on getting a US invite anyway. PM or sakanadesu@gmail.com. Paying it forward to follow, of course!

cigani
Sep 26, 2009

by Fistgrrl
This looks really interesting! I see a huge backlog of requests, but I'll give it a shot on getting a US invite anyway. wparker05@gmail.com. Paying it forward to follow, of course!

JessJezzz
Jul 20, 2005

Pinchin' on the Ritz
his looks really interesting! I see a huge backlog of requests, but I'll give it a shot on getting a US invite anyway. PM or jesselynewing@gmail.com. Paying it forward to follow, of course!

Doctor Doodler
Feb 14, 2012
Quick question before I ask for an invite, is there anyway to add a filter so you don't get snacks that have certain things, like nuts?

The Grammar Aryan
Apr 22, 2008
Yeah, if you rate something as "Trash," you won't ever receive it.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I'm pretty sure they flat out say on the site though that they can't guarantee that anything they sell is uncontaminated by traces of nuts. Depending on how allergic to nuts you are, you might not be able to do Graze.

Doctor Doodler
Feb 14, 2012
-

Doctor Doodler fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Apr 7, 2014

grossghost
Jan 13, 2011
Can't believe I never opened this thread until now. I really want to try this if anyone could hook me up with a code. fastjohnnynardgard@gmail.com

Cuhullin
Feb 12, 2012
This sounds really cool. Would love an invite if available sraffer2 at gmail com Thanks!

robotastronaut
Aug 6, 2012

I'd love an invite if anyone has one nick.misc@gmail.com Thanks gents

TheBeardedCrazy
Nov 23, 2004
Beer Baron

If I could get an invite that'd be great. cmcdannel at gmail.com

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008

Harminoff posted:

Is naturebox a good alternative to this? I feel like I'm going to be waiting a while for an invite and want to try one of these subscriptions out.

Well, I started to write this post saying it would depend how much you care that Naturebox doesn't let you influence the selection, but it looks like you can actually pick exactly what you want in each box now :)

Anyway - we've been getting boxes for a couple months now, and everything's been pretty tasty so far. The selection includes some sweet things, but is less...candied than some of Graze's offerings, I don't think there's anything with actual bits of chocolate in them for one. Lots of dried fruits, nuts, nut and fruit blends, savory rice cracker/sesame bits, that kind of thing.

Shipping (for me in Virginia) has been much, much smoother than my Graze experience so far - the company is based out of California, the boxes are sent USPS Priority with tracking numbers. Nothing has arrived damaged yet (the snacks come in plastic pouches with ziploc tops), sturdier boxes...the company logo is still plastered on the outside like Graze, so I imagine there's still the possibility of a postal worker being tempted.

All in all i'd say it's worth it so far, only getting one box a month is balanced out well enough by the larger amounts of each snack, and considering all the repeats I was getting with Graze anyway.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Resurrecting this thread to say I (and many others, probably) just got an e-mail with a 4-use code to share. 1st and 5th boxes are free.

First four PMs takes them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Schiavona posted:

Resurrecting this thread to say I (and many others, probably) just got an e-mail with a 4-use code to share. 1st and 5th boxes are free.

First four PMs takes them.

Repeating this due to my own friendcode arriving. I only have 3 uses left since I shared it with my girlfriend. First three PMs gets in on the Graze action. I am at work so the turnaround will be a couple hours from now.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
Looks like they've added several new snacks too. Jelly donut looks interesting with the fruit strings and they've added a couple more options with the fudge pieces.

I don't have PMs but I can email some people my code if they still want it.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Got a code from Schiavona, thanks!

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

flynt posted:

Looks like they've added several new snacks too. Jelly donut looks interesting with the fruit strings and they've added a couple more options with the fudge pieces.

I don't have PMs but I can email some people my code if they still want it.

I would like one if you still have it please. Email is m2pt5@m2pt5.com

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
I've got invites as well for the first four to PM me.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The same, four new invites. And you guys should check your likes/loves/tries/trash because mine went nuts earlier.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Is there anything I should definitely not get? I know everyone has their own preferences, but I was curious if something was just gross

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
Sent an email to m2pt5.

fyallm posted:

Is there anything I should definitely not get? I know everyone has their own preferences, but I was curious if something was just gross

The Bonnie Wee Oatbakes are pretty divisive. I personally like them but there's a lot of people who hate them. I trashed the snacks that are easily available around here like wasabi peas.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

The same, four new invites. And you guys should check your likes/loves/tries/trash because mine went nuts earlier.

That's weird, my settings had been reset also but it looks like they're back to normal now.

Kimitsu
Jan 11, 2012

Bear with me for a moment.
Piping in to offer up mine for the first four to PM as well.

I actually just cancelled further deliveries for my account on Saturday, since I always really liked the savory snack mixes, but was getting kind of sick of all the infused raisins and dried berries. Maybe I'll start back later again, but they actually start warning you when you've trashed too many items.

Edit: I've got one left, for anyone still in need. All gone!

Kimitsu fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 2, 2013

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh
Four codes here, as well- PM or post if you don't have PM & someone'll get you. I think we'll obliterate any remaining interest at this rate.

If you're on the fence, it's worth a try. Frankly, the dried fruit are less sugary than the pre-packaged & bulk binned stuff commonly available around here (huge plus). The combinations of snacks and the convenience are worth the cost. (I trash all the plain nuts & seeds mixes, since they're very close to what I can get cheaper elsewhere.) The dippers are great snacks. I'm hoping the US starts getting the variety of options available to the UK, though!

e/ my codes are all gone but if they're releasing new codes, there should be plenty to catch up.

fin fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Oct 1, 2013

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

fin posted:

Four codes here, as well- PM or post if you don't have PM & someone'll get you. I think we'll obliterate any remaining interest at this rate.

If you're on the fence, it's worth a try. Frankly, the dried fruit are less sugary than the pre-packaged & bulk binned stuff commonly available around here (huge plus). The combinations of snacks and the convenience are worth the cost. (I trash all the plain nuts & seeds mixes, since they're very close to what I can get cheaper elsewhere.) The dippers are great snacks. I'm hoping the US starts getting the variety of options available to the UK, though!

I'd like to try this evan.bale@gmail.com

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Dirt Worshipper posted:

I'd like to try this

Sent an email your way.

Kimitsu
Jan 11, 2012

Bear with me for a moment.

Dirt Worshipper posted:

I'd like to try this

Sent an email over!

Edit: f;b Well, he's got two now.

j4on
Jul 6, 2003
I fix computers to pick up chicks.
EDIT: got one, thanks!

j4on fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 1, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

flynt posted:

Sent an email to m2pt5.

Thanks, man. I'm registered and waiting for my first box.

Edit: I also seem to have four invites available, so if anyone is still interested, PM me or post your email or something.

E: 3 gone, 1 left!

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 2, 2013

• Locked thread