Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I was ganna say that's some kinda weird perspective going on with the robot leg, but I actually think that's intentional.

... I like it. I mean, what I mean is - I think it as long as this just isn't some weird subset of brony culture that bronies just do, right?!! That's the right answer?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Haven't been looking for fanart in awhile, lets see whats going on...
:nws:

Business as usual.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

I must resist purchasing an avatar of this so I can eat another day.

Also this came up while searching, it's not fanart(?) but weird/awesome:

Putty has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Sep 30, 2013

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

What item is that supposed to be? I don't think they're Dung Pies.

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Eyes of Death, Nito's Covenant's currency.

I feel like Sif is Sad could be the headline every day.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lizard Wizard posted:

Eyes of Death

You feed these to Gravelord Nito and he poops out miracles.

Edit: :ninja:

More fanart then:

That'll be $2000.

Edit edit:

This person has a ton of sculptures for sale if you have the money. Check them out:
http://futantshadow.deviantart.com/gallery/

Putty has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Sep 30, 2013

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
Why would anyone pay 2000 bucks for a Nito that isn't fuzzy at all? Being fuzzy is his thing.

Not sure if this NWS or not. Try backstab?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
At last, the species swap everyone's been waiting for!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

This piece features this lovely critique:

quote:

I think you are missing a few spots where a pregnancy could develop: Expanded cranium, both thighs - front and back. Both calves, upper and lower arms and back to balance out the front and butt! Any chance of seeing those all on the same woman at the same time? Might be easier if you started with a more voluptuous female form to begin with.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Oct 1, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Max Bialystock is played by Zero Mostel you philistines.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
What's with the terrible boils these women have? Are the fetuses (fetii?) pregnant as well?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm assuming it's the fetuses kicking.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I gotta wonder: did the artist ever put any thought into how these ladies are supposed to give birth?

Short of some Videodrome kind of thing where they just have vaginas all over their body.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Friends Are Evil posted:

I gotta wonder: did the artist ever put any thought into how these ladies are supposed to give birth?

Short of some Videodrome kind of thing where they just have vaginas all over their body.

Nipples and butthole, duh. :colbert:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Calico Heart posted:

I was ganna say that's some kinda weird perspective going on with the robot leg, but I actually think that's intentional.

... I like it. I mean, what I mean is - I think it as long as this just isn't some weird subset of brony culture that bronies just do, right?!! That's the right answer?!

I think it's meant to be mashed up with a "pinkie" from Doom.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I like how that one ladg's breast is akready as big as a regular pregnant belly, while the girl with the actual pregnant belly is just obscenely big.

And by like, I mean am completely horrified by.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Friends Are Evil posted:

As you can clearly see from the picture the babies, much like chicks hatching from an egg, must force their way out through force. That's what those lumps are, the babies trying to punch their way out.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Hey. I found some Redwall fanart that is fairly well done.

Here is some guy's original character. Do not steal it please:

Princess Ferret:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Max Bialystock is played by Zero Mostel you philistines.

And Leopold Bloom is played by Gene Wilder.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Weltlich posted:

What's with the terrible boils these women have? Are the fetuses (fetii?) pregnant as well?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Oh shiiiiit. :stare:

Do you like women who are knocked out?
Welp, there's an entire gallery full of them!
A whole gallery full of video game chicks out cold floating around in a white void...
:nws:

I'm at a loss for words here.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
What the hell is the context for the last one there?

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Casual fatness.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Grei Skuring posted:

What the hell is the context for the last one there?

Obesity fetish.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Good thing the Anthro Pony image is showing teeth to further strengthen the nightmares induced.

quote:

Here's a picture scene for Engergywitch's Thumbelina a Magical Tale where Simba shows Mimi a tapestry inside The Crystal Palace in the land of south of her future regarding the Second NeverEnding Story fanmade based on the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug when she returns to the real world when her friends awake and learn what has become of Tai and Kari when Kurama attacked Highton View Terrace in Japan which lead to Mimi, Sora, Matt, T.K., Izzy and Joe taken into the care of the the Ethereal guardians. Mimi will also learn that Tai and Kari are apart of a company consiting of Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, two kunoichi, Twilight and Spike, Sora, Donald and Goofy, Princess Merida, The Avatar Gang, Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf the Gray, Princess Celestia and the dwarves: Thorin Oakenshild, Dwalin, Balin, Fili, Kili, Dori, Nori, Ori, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur and Bombur on a quest to reclaim their homeland and Tai is destined to become a king. Mimi also learns that Tai's friend Kairi, a lost princess is in the possession of a powerful and terrible Ring that ties the fate of Andalasia as well as Pitch Black himself and the realm's savior, the Miracle Girl Bloom is destined to become apart of the quest and confront the most feared dragon in all of Andalasia, Smaug the Terrible.

Well Energywitch, if you get this, I hope you like it and include this before or after the climax of Thumbelina. I made this just for you as my way of saying thank you for supporting me in making the first fic.

Thumbelina A Magical Tale (c) Energywitch

The Neverending Story with a Twist Series (c) Me

So if I were to say "Deviantart with a Twist (c) Me" do I own the website now? I will be the cruel tyrant of the Crystal Hands Kingdom.

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013

Putty posted:

Somebody on DeviantArt posted:

:words:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIj7wIHfwZ0

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag

Putty posted:

Good thing the Anthro Pony image is showing teeth to further strengthen the nightmares induced.

So if I were to say "Deviantart with a Twist (c) Me" do I own the website now? I will be the cruel tyrant of the Crystal Hands Kingdom.

Those are some Idea-Wiki levels of incoherence.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

I like the hover-hand going on there. Wouldn't want to make this pregnancy explanation awkward.

Courage the Cowardly Fanart:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/nnseIsr.jpg :nws:
I don't remember this episode :saddowns:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

cobalt impurity posted:

At last, the species swap everyone's been waiting for!

Cardassian mermaid? :stare:

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Ulfhednar posted:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/nnseIsr.jpg :nws:
I don't remember this episode :saddowns:
That's because that isn't a Courage the Cowardly Dog character... that's Mirage from the Aladdin TV series. :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G5Xmi3yxhuY#t=28 This was pretty much the only video of the character I could find that wasn't a weird fan tribute music video.

Content

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

The Droid posted:

That's because that isn't a Courage the Cowardly Dog character... that's Mirage from the Aladdin TV series. :psyduck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G5Xmi3yxhuY#t=28 This was pretty much the only video of the character I could find that wasn't a weird fan tribute music video.

Bebe Neuwirth's voice is really distinctive.
On the topic of distinctive voices, here's Frank Zappa as a really oddly-flesh-colored pony.

And for bonus fun... Kate Bush as an anime.

Lastly, this one is kind of funny:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Shadeoses posted:

Cardassian mermaid? :stare:

This is what Dukat jerks off to every night.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

quote:

Well Here's the Remake of the Neverending Story with a Twist 2, even better then the last with Ke-pa, The Kung Fu Panda Tv Show's one hour special: Enter the Dragon's main villain replacing Lord Shen as the supporting villain in the suplot staring Naruto, Po and the Kung Fu Gang.

Well Scroop, what do you think? Dose Ke-Pa have potential to be in my fics?

quote:

Well, Heres the second Labyrinth Poster with most of the cast. More of the good characters like the Ice Age Gang, The Muppets, Doogal and Friends, Basil of Baker Street and many others will join Taiku, Bloom and the others on their journey. The girl Ash is parring up with is the heroine of this fic Sora, though Misty who harbors a small jealousy will be in it as well as the villains Mewtwo will recruit to his cause. And incase anybody asks why Twilight isnt in this, I'm going to be clear that now that she's a princess now, I'd figure I have someone else lead the mane 5 with Spike's help and that someone is our luck dragon himself along with the Miracle Girl of Andalasia. Oh and uh Donkey is now the roll of Ambrosius along with Dragon. Part 1 of the Prolouge will be up in a moment so keep an eye out ok?

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Oct 2, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

But how 3 ponies her size could fit insider her body-

But how indeed-

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Forget magic, I need to know the exact size of that dirty pony WHORE's oval office and I need to know it NOW.

No, you're the one with the problem, Mother.

The genre of Scarecam Youtubers getting attacked by an aroused Slenderman. Also something is wrong with said image.

Putty has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Oct 2, 2013

trash lord
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, bros.

Sad lions posted:

We need anime Charlie Kelly.

Okay.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Let's check up on thread favorite Arania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
that's a pretty modest self portrait he started with.

• Locked thread