Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Shine posted:

Meet the new "stairs."

In latest SA scandal, fitness mod spotted posting in a thread about hotdogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

It's okay because Shine could probably lift the whole building Doobies will be in and sprint down the road with it bellowing about hot dogs for sale.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It's okay because Shine could probably lift the whole building Doobies will be in and sprint down the road with it bellowing about hot dogs for sale.

Speaking of W&W, we should probably get him to add the Paleo Dog, which isn't so much a hotdog as it is Wayne punching you in the mouth if you try to order it.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
We need to get Wayne to get a Sous Vide machine and cook the dawgs like that. Put coke, onions and a dog in a bag and simmer vacuum sealed for a hour. The people of reform deserve to understand the goodness that is Sous Vide.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

SoundMonkey posted:

Speaking of W&W, we should probably get him to add the Paleo Dog, which isn't so much a hotdog as it is Wayne punching you in the mouth if you try to order it.

That works if the GWS dog is a hot dog fried around another hot dog in an $800 gold leaf bun with mustard made fresh every morning from the tears of french orphans.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

That works if the GWS dog is a hot dog fried around another hot dog in an $800 gold leaf bun with mustard made fresh every morning from the tears of french orphans.

add diamond dust in the ketchup so your poop sparkles :frogc00l:

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Yours doesn't naturally sparkle? :confused:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Bad Munki posted:

Yours doesn't naturally sparkle? :confused:

I live in Los Angeles so you would think it does but alas I need a gram of diamond dust a day to fit in around here.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm going to have to make a hot-dog roaster attachment for my oven, aren't I?

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Jst0rm posted:

We need to get Wayne to get a Sous Vide machine and cook the dawgs like that. Put coke, onions and a dog in a bag and simmer vacuum sealed for a hour. The people of reform deserve to understand the goodness that is Sous Vide.

Wait, "sous vide" is a cooking thing? I thought that was something you were supposed to yell right before you slap a pig.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Noni posted:

Wait, "sous vide" is a cooking thing? I thought that was something you were supposed to yell right before you slap a pig.

Can't you say this about most of the cooking vocabulary, though?

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Barry White fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Sep 30, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Noni posted:

If your morning breakfast routine doesn't involve a vacuum pump and immersion circulator, I don't even know what to say.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I was wondering if anyone was going to pull the trigger on this.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

SoundMonkey posted:

If your morning breakfast routine doesn't involve a vacuum pump and immersion circulator, I don't even know what to say.

My morning routine involves a vacuum pump but that has nothing to do with breakfast.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Noni posted:

Basically uses the concept of thermal equilibrium to cook food, so you cook food in special vacuum bags in a bath of water that's
carefully controlled by a special circuit.

It's pretty much known for different types of meat such as steak which temperature is required for rare or medium so
it takes all the guesswork out of cooking things such as meat.

Once the meat is cooked it just takes a few minutes of pan searing to add in the tasty layer of spices and herbs.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

SoundMonkey posted:

The end of Mr. Olympia marks the start of bulking season. :btroll:

Gendo
Feb 25, 2001

His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Shine just heard we were donating money to footlongs.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

funny way to spell fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 30, 2013

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

tatoBug2
Dec 1, 2004

FOR SERIOUS!!!

Wootiebabeh
Dec 21, 2009

Teenagers
Sep 5, 2007

hail satan

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

NovaPolice
May 9, 2006

KOBE IS THAT U
Dec 26, 2006

fart particle
May 14, 2013

by toby

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Latino Royale
Sep 16, 2005

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Shine posted:

The end of Mr. Olympia marks the start of bulking season. :btroll:

Does that mean you're gonna get the Low Carb Doobie Dog that replaces the bun with a sheath of woven bacon?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Now That Is Koos
Sep 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

why the ____ ____
Feb 22, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

• Locked thread