Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dphi
Jul 9, 2001

quote:

Oregoons: I'm down to my last bottle of Fred. This needs to be fixed immediately. And while you're at it I want some Dave too. And anything else you can get from HotD.

I'm in Philadelphia and have access to a bunch of stuff. I can do Tired Hands growlers, random things from Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Lets work something out! Tell me what you're looking for.

Help me help you help me.

You didn't get the memo on what they're charging for Dave. I'm going to try to get tickets for the anniversary event where they're doing a bottle sale so I'll pop back in this thread if a. I'm able to get a ticket before the BA crew clears them out and b. I get enough extras of whatever they decide to sell (not announced yet, but I'm guessing Matt and Otto.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Otto/Matt info -- On October 11th @ 10pm, Hair of the Dog will be releasing bottles Matt and Otto for $15/bottle or $300/case (24 bottles), with a limit of one case per customer.

Hatful, If you're interested in Otto/Matt in a significant quality, maybe us and one/more Portland goons can go in on a case?

I'd also take a few bottles of the non-limited stuff.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Me in Reverse posted:

Otto/Matt info -- On October 11th @ 10pm, Hair of the Dog will be releasing bottles Matt and Otto for $15/bottle or $300/case (24 bottles), with a limit of one case per customer.

Hatful, If you're interested in Otto/Matt in a significant quality, maybe us and one/more Portland goons can go in on a case?

If it's possible I'd want a sixer each of Matt and Otto and a full case of Fred. I'd gladly pay straight cash plus shipping and a little extra for your trouble if someone is able to help out.

If you can't get the Matt or Otto I'd still want a case of Fred. It's one of my favorite beers and I've only got a single bottle left.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Me in Reverse posted:

Yeah, I saw that, not sure if I'll be able to make it yet. The anniversary event is the following month.

HOH - I've been trying to slow down on trading but I might be able to send out some Fred for you. Let me get back to you.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

dphi posted:

Yeah, I saw that, not sure if I'll be able to make it yet. The anniversary event is the following month.

HOH - I've been trying to slow down on trading but I might be able to send out some Fred for you. Let me get back to you.

Yeah, no worries on that.

If you or someone gets a case of Otto and Matt, though, count me in for 6-8 bottles of each, plus some Fred, Adam, and Ruth.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Check my latest post for ISO/FT.

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Oct 10, 2013

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Anyone live near Pittsburg or have access to Gratitude? I need the 2013 waxed version that just came out Friday-ish. I've got all kinds of Jolly Pumpkin, Founders, Bells etc rare poo poo I could give in exchange. Hit me up in a PM.

Xeus
Dec 6, 2005
COPS NEVER LIE
*slurp* *slurrrrp* mmmm cop cock oh God so good in my mouth like this

Sirotan posted:

Anyone live near Pittsburg or have access to Gratitude? I need the 2013 waxed version that just came out Friday-ish. I've got all kinds of Jolly Pumpkin, Founders, Bells etc rare poo poo I could give in exchange. Hit me up in a PM.

I live in Pittsburgh, let me figure out where to find this and I could do a trade. I don't have PM's so email me at Jssmith73 at gmail.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Looks like my trade with Xeus isn't going to work after all, anyone else have a bottle of this they can trade with me? I'd give you a 4-pack of KBS for it. (Or something else if KBS isn't your thing.)

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I just want to throw it out there that Zam is an A++ trader and made me feel like an rear end in a top hat with the quantity of extras he shipped me.

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Great box from funkybottoms. Thanks a ton! Gonna keep this regularly going for sure.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Me in Reverse posted:

I just want to throw it out there that Zam is an A++ trader and made me feel like an rear end in a top hat with the quantity of extras he shipped me.

Haha, agreed.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

Me in Reverse posted:

He got to me too.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

air- posted:

Great box from funkybottoms. Thanks a ton! Gonna keep this regularly going for sure.

A+++ would trade again!

(had that stout last night, it was exactly what i wanted- roasty, sweet, and easy to drink)

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Honestly I have had zero bad experiences trading with goons. funkybottoms, Zam, Capt. Awesome, Midorka, and rage saq have all sent quality boxen, and I've met a number of others for IP trades as well which have all gone swimmingly.

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!
If anyone is interested in beers from OH, I'm always down to trade.

Hoppin Frog currently has 3 brewery only releases that I can get bottles of. Cafe BORIS (coffee BORIS), Bairille Aois (Irish Whiskey BORIS), and their fresh hop pale.

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Watch out! I'll attract you too!
Barille Aois is top notch. I had it when I was in town a few weeks ago, and managed to get a couple bottles. Also, I'm down to trade local for local (edit: (clarification)I'm in the) Chicago area. I have some interesting stuff, for the right bottles (Hunahpu's, Zuhkov, RR Sours, HotD stuff, Hill Farmstead)

BoredByThis fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 2, 2013

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

crazyfish posted:

Honestly I have had zero bad experiences trading with goons. funkybottoms, Zam, Capt. Awesome, Midorka, and rage saq have all sent quality boxen, and I've met a number of others for IP trades as well which have all gone swimmingly.

Second this. Every goon I've traded with has been awesome, and makes me comfortable "losing out" on some hype beers to avoid trading on BA. The experience is both more pleasant here, and much more rewarding.

Thanks to Bag of Sun Chips, funkybottoms, swickles, crazyfish, Me in Reverse, dphi, LeafHouse, Paul Proteus, Kudosx, Ezrem, and Imasalmon for all the awesome boxes I've been sent thus far. Looking forward to continued trades with everyone I've already traded with, and trading with others soon.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Kudosx posted:

If anyone is interested in beers from OH, I'm always down to trade.

Hoppin Frog currently has 3 brewery only releases that I can get bottles of. Cafe BORIS (coffee BORIS), Bairille Aois (Irish Whiskey BORIS), and their fresh hop pale.

Sent you a PM

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Zam posted:

Second this. Every goon I've traded with has been awesome, and makes me comfortable "losing out" on some hype beers to avoid trading on BA. The experience is both more pleasant here, and much more rewarding.

Thanks to Bag of Sun Chips, funkybottoms, swickles, crazyfish, Me in Reverse, dphi, LeafHouse, Paul Proteus, Kudosx, Ezrem, and Imasalmon for all the awesome boxes I've been sent thus far. Looking forward to continued trades with everyone I've already traded with, and trading with others soon.

Nthing Zam being an awesome trade partner. Got this box today:

The four on the right were for the trade, the others were amazing extras!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Zam, where do you live? Looks like Redlands/LA/Temecula?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

El Jebus posted:

I hope at least LA, not Redlands/Temecula. Those areas suck rear end, speaking as someone who grew up in Orange/Carlsbad.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

El Jebus posted:

I split my time between Newport and Corona. Gives me a nice balance for distribution and I can usually pick up much more in Newport/Costa Mesa/Corona Del Mar than I could ever hope to at El Cerrito.

Zam fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 4, 2013

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Do you guys think it's too soon for another BIF? I missed out on the last one and am itchy to do something.

Maybe start getting it together and aim for wrapping up by Christmas?

EDIT: More discussion in the regular Beer thread, check it out.

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Oct 4, 2013

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I'm down. Maybe we can get it wrapped up by the beginning of November though? Thanksgiving through Christmas is probably going to be rough for a lot of people.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

If anyone happens to get their hands on some Kern Citra DIPA I'd be happy to arrange a trade for a bottle or two!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

6 bottles pp, no muling, no trusteeing... It's gonna be a pricy bitch to find.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

I'm fine with that.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just got some Alpine Great and very willing to do 1:1 for Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano Grand Reserve.

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Furious Lobster posted:

Just got some Alpine Great and very willing to do 1:1 for Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano Grand Reserve.

I will do this, provided I get my hands on some.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Anyone interested in Hopped on the High Seas?

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Is anyone going to the Otto/Matt release at HotD tomorrow? I'm looking to trade for two bottles of Otto as a gift for my coworker who holds the name in great significance. Let me know what it'll take on my end.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

crazyfish posted:

Is anyone going to the Otto/Matt release at HotD tomorrow? I'm looking to trade for two bottles of Otto as a gift for my coworker who holds the name in great significance. Let me know what it'll take on my end.

I brought up splitting a case earlier.

If we get one goon who is willing to go and physically get them, I'm sure the contents of the cases would disappear quickly.

vvv I'd also like Fred.

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Oct 10, 2013

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Me in Reverse posted:

I brought up splitting a case earlier.

If we get one goon who is willing to go and physically get them, I'm sure the contents of the cases would disappear quickly.

Yes please. And even if we can't get Otto/Matt going I'm still looking for some kind goonsire or goonette to goon me up a case of Fred. I'll gladly pay cost plus shipping plus a few bucks for your troubles.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Might as well jump on the bandwagon and say I'm looking for a bottle or two of Matt/Otto. One case limits mean it shouldn't be too hard to trade for...

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Jumping in and also interested in 1-2+ bottles of Otto and Matt.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Zam posted:

Jumping in and also interested in 1-2+ bottles of Otto and Matt.

Also interested but Zam is also from SoCal ... :smith: .

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!
If any Oklahoma goons get Pirate Bomb, I am very interested in trading for some.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I'm going to be doing a Tired Hands run next week for some other trades so if anyone is interested in a few growlers, let me know and I can pick you up something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Just popping in to say I got another great box from funkybottoms. Always a good trader and still never had a bad trade with a Goon.

• Locked thread