Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

VogeGandire posted:

Remember, if you don't tell me what you want to see on my PSPTV slot, I'm just doing wall-to-wall La Parka.

80s music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRafTer posted:

Of note: Everyone's favorite back yarders ESW have uploaded two more shows from their latest series of final shows ever.

My favorite backyarders are New Xtreme Wrestling, thank you very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbrIMKAQwM

djinndarc
Dec 20, 2012

"I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!"

VogeGandire posted:

Remember, if you don't tell me what you want to see on my PSPTV slot, I'm just doing wall-to-wall La Parka.

I second (or third) wall to wall La Parka!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

I got yelled at for putting house on while I loaded my playlist of 80s cartoons :argh:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Make sure it's the real La Parka and not the modern fake one. La Parkita is also acceptable.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Not wrestling-related, but would anyone be interested in a retro game night in synchtube? There are buttloads of retro game videos out there from time attacks to LPs to AVGN so I bet we could put together a hell of a playlist every once in a while but I won't bother if people aren't interested.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Karmine posted:

Not wrestling-related, but would anyone be interested in a retro game night in synchtube? There are buttloads of retro game videos out there from time attacks to LPs to AVGN so I bet we could put together a hell of a playlist every once in a while but I won't bother if people aren't interested.

I usually program saturday nights but I have plans tomorrow so if you want to throw together a playlist to gauge interest feel free

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Karmine posted:

Hey, if you're going to do it on a Friday or Saturday, I'd totally be down for that.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

EuroGoonTube, due to a lack of suggestions to the contrary, will be LaParkaTube tonight at 4pm EST (9pm GMT).

http://psp-tv.com/r/VogeGandire

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Welp, my plans fell through. Anything planned for tonight?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I totally forgot about EuroGoonTube.

My bad, I guess.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Writer Cath posted:

Welp, my plans fell through. Anything planned for tonight?

I just got in and I'm not watching Breaking Bad, so maybe ESW tonight at 8? WICKED CLOWNS WOOP WOOP

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

I just got in and I'm not watching Breaking Bad, so maybe ESW tonight at 8? WICKED CLOWNS WOOP WOOP

Sounds like a plan.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Do you think Breaking Bad is totally overrated? Are the best things in life underground and unpopular? If you know that the best things in life are liked by absolutely no one (which is why we love TNA so much in here!) then join us tonight for:

ESW!

ESW home of Wicked J, The Konductor, Hardcore Kidd, Austen G and light tubes presented its final (for now) four shows this summer. We watched the first show some months ago, now it is time for shows two and three! Tonight at 8 PM Eastern join in before ESW gets as popular as Breaking Bad and it starts sucking too. We might watch some NXW too because that is even more underground.

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It seems they did more than 4 events this summer as there are a bunch of internet exclusive events. Lots of Juggalo action for us.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I found a couple incredible wrestling shows on youtube for the next night nobody has any plans for. This will more than likely be next Saturday, my own night that I currently have no plans for. We could also watch one on Thursday if you feel like you can't stomach more than one TNA weekly.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

I found a couple incredible wrestling shows on youtube for the next night nobody has any plans for. This will more than likely be next Saturday, my own night that I currently have no plans for. We could also watch one on Thursday if you feel like you can't stomach more than one TNA weekly.

Are these shows more incredible than security guards in non matching t-shirts? If so, by all means proceed.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tonight it is a big Nitro double header. nWo, Sting, nWo Sting, tune in at 8 PM Eastern and see!

http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
You guys just missed the debut of the newest Fabulous Ones find, but if you are lucky I will replay it later. WE ARE LIVE!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
Tonight: Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi! 8 PM at http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom oh yeah, there's 75 more minutes of top-notch Japanese pro wrestling too but only in their match do they decide "you know what'd be a good idea? Let's copy New Jack!":

03-12-16 - Milano Collection AT vs Magnum Tokyo (Toryumon)

95-04-15 - Mitsuharu Misawa vs Akira Taue (AJPW)

87-03-20 - Keiji Mutoh & Shiro Koshinaka vs Akira Maeda & Nobuhiko Takada (NJPW)

12-08-18 - Kenny Omega vs Kota Ibushi (DDT)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is Old Impact on tonight?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Is Old Impact on tonight?

I'll start it at 9 Eastern when New Impact is on

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TNA Weekly PPV #53 begins in 5 minutes http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

But I want it now!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

How was it?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

How was it?

Jeff Jarrett and Joe Legend brawled 3 separate times during the show then wrestled a match that was more lovely brawling
the go go dancers brawled with bitch slap
D'Lo Brown brawled with the stable formerly known as SEX twice
AMW and Raven brawled with Glen Gilbertti, Johnny Swinger, and Simon Diamond
Raven Brawled with the New Church
The Jackyl introduced a huge fat guy who wrestled Norman Smiley
Mike Tenay's interview with Sting continued
Goldilocks told Erik Watts she wasn't wearing any panties in the middle of an interview then they left to have sex
3 Live Krew interviewed people at the state fair

It was not good.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I found some Jake Roberts documentary called Pick Your Poison, and I am going to be starting that at 5 Eastern (10GMT I guess?) as a long lead-in to Smackdown. It's three hours long, no idea if it's any good, but we'll be watching it anyway.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

sunsweet posted:

I found some Jake Roberts documentary called Pick Your Poison, and I am going to be starting that at 5 Eastern (10GMT I guess?) as a long lead-in to Smackdown. It's three hours long, no idea if it's any good, but we'll be watching it anyway.

Its pretty good. It was the documentary that WWE released a couple of years ago.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

bobkatt013 posted:

Its pretty good. It was the documentary that WWE released a couple of years ago.

Oh! I didn't realise that they'd even done one about him. Hopefully it's more in the vein of their WCCW documentary.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sunsweet posted:

Oh! I didn't realise that they'd even done one about him. Hopefully it's more in the vein of their WCCW documentary.

their WCCW documentary was biased as poo poo. Pick Your Poison is kinda cool because its a lot of Jake talking. You can never get enough of Jake talking.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

coconono posted:

their WCCW documentary was biased as poo poo. Pick Your Poison is kinda cool because its a lot of Jake talking. You can never get enough of Jake talking.

How was it biased? I genuinely don't know -- that documentary is the only real exposure I've ever had to WCCW. Factual errors aside, I appreciated the more somber and legitimate tone that it had, and the way it focused on (WWE's version of) the reality of the situation more than the kayfabe.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sunsweet posted:

How was it biased? I genuinely don't know -- that documentary is the only real exposure I've ever had to WCCW. Factual errors aside, I appreciated the more somber and legitimate tone that it had, and the way it focused on (WWE's version of) the reality of the situation more than the kayfabe.

I felt Heroes of World Class was much better and had less of Dok Hendrix going on about how he "made" the Von Erichs.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Be warned: Pick Your Poison is very good, but absolutely horrific in parts, and incredibly sad.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Be warned: Pick Your Poison is very good, but absolutely horrific in parts, and incredibly sad.

It's a documentary about Jake Roberts. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

Watching the last part of the Ultimate Warrior documentary before we start in on Jake. http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
YO! After Smackdown everybody pop over to http://psp-tv.com/r/VINTAGE for some retro gaming fun! Gonna watch some LPs, speedruns, and weird random poo poo, all about old-rear end video games we played in the 90s!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Karmine posted:

YO! After Smackdown everybody pop over to http://psp-tv.com/r/VINTAGE for some retro gaming fun! Gonna watch some LPs, speedruns, and weird random poo poo, all about old-rear end video games we played in the 90s!

And Smackdown is indeed on currently, atm, now, etc.

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

As usual, join me tonight at 10pm Eastern for cool poo poo. I might have a pre-show, I might not.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

This is super short notice, but I decided to screen WWF In Your House: Badd Blood, which took place on this date in 1997.

http://psp-tv.com/r/sunsweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If anyone missed TNA on Thursday I'm going to watch it in 15 minutes: http://psp-tv.com/r/greatestnitroinhistoryofoursport This is a rerun so do not get tricked into watching this a second time, it will be bad.