Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

TraderStav posted:

"and he has a boner again"
At least this time it makes sense, right?

The bodybuilder reveal was great and the gang botching the project badass shoot. "Mac is jumping off the bridge!" "We don't know his name" "His name is Rudy, I believe"

Country Mac was the best, Sean William Scott nailed it. "you bring a knife to a fight, you better be ready to use it, jabroni"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Barf Wight posted:

Country Mac was the best, Sean William Scott nailed it. "you bring a knife to a fight, you better be ready to use it, jabroni"

"Oh my god that was SO badass!"

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, this was pretty much the perfect role for Sean William Scott, I've been amazed how well so many guest stars come off. Him, Rob Thomas and Sinbad, P Diddy, and Roddy Piper have been some of the best part of their respective episodes.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

It feels so much that SWS was just hanging out on set and whoever was supposed to be Country Mac didn't show up so he just volunteered for it. Kinda like he randomly showed up in Jackass 3.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

this thread is full of jabronis

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

TUS posted:

It feels so much that SWS was just hanging out on set and whoever was supposed to be Country Mac didn't show up so he just volunteered for it. Kinda like he randomly showed up in Jackass 3.

i cant tell if you think its that its a good or a bad thing

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

An awesome thing, I'm a SWS fan.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

TUS posted:

An awesome thing, I'm a SWS fan.

I like that guy, he's charming as hell for some stupid reason

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Carthag posted:

I like that guy, he's charming as hell for some stupid reason

It could be how he always has this permanent goofy grin. You can't help but feel charmed.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
I love how Country Mac comes out of the river he just jumped in...holding the beer in his hand and drinking it :v:

I have a cousin who's pretty much exactly like Country Mac, and they really hit the tone perfectly. An actual badass who does badass things, but doesen't brag about them and is really laid back. SWS really put on a great performance.

Also, the episode was hilarious. "Charlie, did I complain when we crawled around on the floor for 10 hours looking for goblins?!"

"No, and they were Ghouls, and actually we found three so it was pretty awesome."

"We didn't find any because they DON'T EXIST!"

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

suboptimal posted:

Not that it was sloppy or loose to begin with, but I feel like they've really tightened up the writing this season.

Yeah, now that you mention it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

I love how Country Mac comes out of the river he just jumped in...holding the beer in his hand and drinking it :v:

I laughed my rear end off at that, and then the gang even addresses it later "...and where does he even keep getting these beers from? The fact that we don't know actually kind of makes it badass.", etc.

I like to think that he didn't have a beer when he jumped in, he actually managed to produce a fresh beer from the river. Such a badass. :allears:

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I thought him dying by literally just tipping over from his motorcycle was funny as poo poo.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Drifter posted:

I thought him dying by literally just tipping over from his motorcycle was funny as poo poo.

Yeah, when he was riding away I thought he was going to get hit by a truck or something like that. Falling over from a speedbump and hitting his head was way funnier.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

King Vidiot posted:

I laughed my rear end off at that, and then the gang even addresses it later "...and where does he even keep getting these beers from? The fact that we don't know actually kind of makes it badass.", etc.

I like to think that he didn't have a beer when he jumped in, he actually managed to produce a fresh beer from the river. Such a badass. :allears:

It's like Kenshiro's shirts.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

suboptimal posted:

Not that it was sloppy or loose to begin with, but I feel like they've really tightened up the writing this season.

The sound has gotten worse, though. They've been laying the "hey here's some funny music isn't this FUNNY" music on thick this season.

I still really liked this episode though!

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Reset Smith posted:

I wonder what D-Day looks like?

Dee gets half a day, tops.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
The Facebook page just posted the synopsis for next week.

quote:

When a routine trip to a convenience store places the gang in the middle of an armed robbery, each of them is forced to explore how they react in extreme situations.

Wednesday cannot come fast enough.

Steinuh
Nov 17, 2011

One of my favorite parts was just everyone wearing sleeveless shirts. It was also pretty hilarious how the crowd just swarms the mats and just starts fighting. SWS was pretty amazing as Country Mac it's a shame he had to die RIP. Also blocking a black belt is pretty badass.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

The Facebook page just posted the synopsis for next week.

Wednesday cannot come fast enough.

Oh God, please tell me this is a Rashomon/Run Lola Run style episode. :pray:

Edit: Of course, now that I think about it they already did that with the Halloween episode. But that's ok, that's one of the best ones, so I'm ok with another one.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Just saw Pacific Rim, Charlie owns the whole movie.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The line about not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle definitely not being badass cracked me up. Always Sunny's version of "So here's what we learned today" at the end of an episode is always funny as hell considering how ridiculous the circumstances are for them to get to that point every time.

I really want to see Charlie and Frank get their own day episode.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The line about not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle definitely not being badass cracked me up. Always Sunny's version of "So here's what we learned today" at the end of an episode is always funny as hell considering how ridiculous the circumstances are for them to get to that point every time.

I really want to see Charlie and Frank get their own day episode.
The whole gang being naked in the sewer looking for treasure and ghouls for an entire day.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Barf Wight posted:

The whole gang being naked in the sewer looking for treasure and ghouls for an entire day.

Charlie'd find some sewer cheese and it'd be a happy day. :allears:

I remember the last time they were in the sewer it was the episode about trying to see that popular movie but getting stuck in traffic. They DID get naked in there. Hahah. Poor Dee. Was that also the episode where Frank stole a tour boat?

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Drifter posted:

I remember the last time they were in the sewer it was the episode about trying to see that popular movie but getting stuck in traffic. They DID get naked in there. Hahah. Poor Dee. Was that also the episode where Frank stole a tour boat?

Tunder Gun Express from season 7. I hear he hangs dong.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Drifter posted:

I don't know how many years left I have, but I'm going to get weird with them.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I shudder to think what a Dennis Day would be.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Would the guys even do Dee Day?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Lugaloco posted:

Tunder Gun Express from season 7. I hear he hangs dong.

Looks like a button in a fur coat.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Davros1 posted:

Would the guys even do Dee Day?

They would probably schedule her for last and say gently caress it we're bored when it's finally her turn.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
It might also be one of those semi-rare events where Dennis and Dee team up to poo poo on everyone else.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
This episode was...amazing. I enjoyed the first, a bit miffed on the last few, but this one was just great.

Also, while watching onDemand, one of the Sunny promos came on with Mac and a banana. It was really applicable to the episode. It's sort of like, Mac's unwillingness to admit to it, even though he loved the Tranny(pre-op) and "wrestled" that dude last season. It really explains his love of hard bodies.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Postal Parcel posted:

even though he loved the Tranny(pre-op)

Hahah. I had forgotten Dee had a (real)baby, too.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hughmoris posted:

Looks like a button in a fur coat.

More of a ding than a dong

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Boogaleeboo posted:

It might also be one of those semi-rare events where Dennis and Dee team up to poo poo on everyone else.

Dennis...

...suck my dick. :colbert:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I kind of want to see Frank Day. I'm sure it would be horrifying.

Toadstool
Feb 20, 2003

Hubris, overweening pride.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I kind of want to see Frank Day. I'm sure it would be horrifying.

Bridge, coil, getting sweaty in a Burger King bathroom with Artemis. Am I missing anything?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)
It would definitely involve pulling some cruel prank or scamming a bunch of people.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:
Frank Day is best left unseen because of its implications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I'm fairly sure the FCC would blow a gasket if they tried showing Frank Day.