Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Frankly, I'm OK with Fennekins final form. Chespin's definitely got the best deal out of the three of them.

*Pokemon spoilers*

There was also another one that was weird, but it involved a stick being inserted into a very personal area and I'm not going there. Just use your imagination!

Other stuff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Have you seen my little Silent Hill fanart?

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

I'm impressed at how badly photoshopped that hand is. "Ah, who needs a wrist, anyway?"

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

A Vambee...

and Topo from Brave Fencer Musashi.

Blackfish
Sep 12, 2007

we have to be prepared to smoke a thousand joints before our quest is complete

Sonseray posted:

A Vambee...

Whoa, thanks for reminding me that I need to play that game again.

Here's some Breath of Fire 3 Rock Band fanart I found in between inflated Ninas:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Sonseray posted:

A Vambee...

Sorry, but the Vambee one is goddamn incredible. I used to be terrified of them when I was younger, and now I have a brand new reason to get spooked!

The Topo one is certainly in character, but those are some really distressing proportions. Why are her calves so... globular?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cartoon girls drawn underwater...

Well, that's ...different.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sonseray posted:

Damnit I thought these were rocket tits for a second there.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

crowfeathers posted:

Like you all figured, it is about the new MegaCharizard. I guess tiny Jack White is really excited!

His Deviantart is horrible and depressing.

I dunno if anyone else noticed but that is a Pokemon in a Digimon fursuit.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

FedoraDefender420 posted:

Damnit I thought these were rocket tits for a second there.

Those are the worst legs.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

folgore posted:

Lawrence of Arabia

And also the fact that Ned was very much a product of British boarding schools, if you catch my drift.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

I dunno if anyone else noticed but that is a Pokemon in a Digimon fursuit.

Yeah. It's a really depressing kind of escapism when his fake life is actually really dull and unfulfilling :smith:

Oh and then there's this:

Everything about this is so, so sad.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

crowfeathers posted:

Yeah. It's a really depressing kind of escapism when his fake life is actually really dull and unfulfilling :smith:

Oh and then there's this:

Everything about this is so, so sad.
I kinda wish I could read the text bubbles. But at the same time, I feel like they'd be so much sadder.

He also has a bunch of google photos in his gallery for some reason. Including a photo of a cone snail swallowing a fish:

quote:

now i have seen hundreds of pics of vore here on DA, well those are drawings of characters swallowing other characters whole, but has anyone ever seen this in real life? like this with a Cone Snail inhaling a large fish whole, well with this the snail waits for a fish to get close, and then it shoots and impails the fish with a hollow harpoon and then shoots it up with venom, the snail then pulls the dying fish into its mouth which is wrapped around it, in about 30 seconds or so the snail is fat full of dissolving fish!

Of course he's into vore. It's fat Pokemon digesting other fat Pokemon whole all the way down.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Oct 5, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sometimes it's really sad to see someone using the full power of their imagination and it's so laaaaaame.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Whilst looking for pictures of Crom Cruach for this thread, I cam across this oddity:

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Same guy who drew the depressing fat anthro pokemon:

quote:

palkia and dialga at the world trade center in new york city, if this weirds anyone out well i almost never follow pokemon cannon and prefer original ideas!!

the attacks never happened in the pokemon universe as the warnings were heeded so the original WTC still exists and still towers over the new york skyline^^ but they have received some upgrades like a mc donald's on the 107th floor of tower 2 and a flying type pokemon gym on the south tower roof, in the mall they added extensions and new stores, but the gym up top seems to be the main attraction and is slowly being accepted as a pokemon league gym, several new law firms have rented out space in the buildings as well as a company that makes poffins is there too, the port authority approved of a gym on top of the south tower in 2003 and since has become very popular, this gym still has not chosen a gym leader and is basically run by the city, the mall now has a bigger food court and a macy's as well as a sam goody's which still exists in the pokemon world.

world trade center--

groundbreaking: august 25, 1966
construction began: august 1968
opening: april 4, 1973
height: 1,368 ft tall [ tower 1] 1,362 ft tall [ tower 2]
floors: 110 [ both towers]

palkia and dialga keep watch over the world trade center ever since the foiled plot to fly planes into it.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The weirdest thing about that is the McDonalds on the 107th floor. They were on this flight of fantasy and then a Micky Ds opened up on it.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Why is there fan art of the Medic cosplaying as Panty and Stocking. Who would do this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Man, those are technically excellent.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

ShadowMar posted:

Why is there fan art of the Medic cosplaying as Panty and Stocking. Who would do this.

Yeah, it is super weird how well-drawn this is.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

a million birds posted:

This one always makes me sad, especially in lieu of seeing his other pictures. This poor bastard is just trying to cope with loss and bullying the only way they know how: in bizarre Pokemon crossovers.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
It's really more of a bizarre McDonald's crossover though. Pokémon + 9/11 is to be expected at this point.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

This is legitimately, unironically, awesome.

Hell yeah :black101:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

a million birds posted:

My only question is: Why use the Sinnoh legendaries when Unova is literally an analog for New York, complete with smoldering crater where the Trade Center would be located?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

This is legitimately, unironically, awesome.

Hell yeah :black101:

Cool, now tell us what it's fanart of.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Lizard Wizard posted:

Cool, now tell us what it's fanart of.
It's a:

Sonseray posted:

A Vambee from Brave Fencer Musashi.
Wikipedia

edit:
I also found some things. The things I found were weird.

obligatory fetish art:

link

Somewhat unrelated, but people like Pokémon, right?
There is more where this one came from (link)

And More has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Oct 5, 2013

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Kay Kessler posted:

My only question is: Why use the Sinnoh legendaries when Unova is literally an analog for New York, complete with smoldering crater where the Trade Center would be located?

ummm, wat?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

SirPhoebos posted:

ummm, wat?

It was from a Cracked article. They got the specs on the map wrong and threw in a lot of assumptions.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Yeah, it is super weird how well-drawn this is.

It, like a lot of things here, might just be a commission from some creeper.

....I hope?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

SirPhoebos posted:

ummm, wat?

Unova is based on New York. Right where the WTC was is a vast desert and the broken ruins of what used to be a huge castle. :911::hf::japan:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

It's based on New York State, not New York City. And where the desert is is quite obviously not where Manhattan island would be.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
As we including great fan art in this thread? Or is there another thread hiding somewhere?
Couple of Adventure Time pieces by the same person.

Sonseray
Apr 15, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

As we including great fan art in this thread?

Why not?

Sonseray has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Oct 6, 2013

trash lord
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, bros.

Say Nothing posted:

As we including great fan art in this thread? Or is there another thread hiding somewhere?

Great fanart that still is weird in context (parody of classic art, crossovers, humourous situations, et cetera) come up. There's a PYF Cool Fanart thread but it's not nearly as active as this one.

Though, after all the fanart that's come up here, just having fanart that is also good seems weird in itself.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TTBF posted:

It's based on New York State, not New York City. And where the desert is is quite obviously not where Manhattan island would be.

What? Have you ever seen a map of New York City in your life? The far right side of the map is Brooklyn/Queens, the middle island is Manhattan, and the far left is New Jersey. Like, it's incredibly obvious to anyone who's ever seen both maps and can compare them.

And the desert is on the Manhattan Island analogue, but it's more Midtown, while the WTC is Downtown, closer to Battery Park.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nosebro posted:

Great fanart that still is weird in context (parody of classic art, crossovers, humourous situations, et cetera) come up. There's a PYF Cool Fanart thread but it's not nearly as active as this one.

Though, after all the fanart that's come up here, just having fanart that is also good seems weird in itself.
Might as well post the good stuff here too, It's not likely the thread will be overrun with a flood of great fanart. Who would complain if it was?
If the mods have no problem with this.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Alouicious posted:

What? Have you ever seen a map of New York City in your life? The far right side of the map is Brooklyn/Queens, the middle island is Manhattan, and the far left is New Jersey. Like, it's incredibly obvious to anyone who's ever seen both maps and can compare them.

And the desert is on the Manhattan Island analogue, but it's more Midtown, while the WTC is Downtown, closer to Battery Park.

They said it was based on the state of New York though, not the city. And Manhattan island is not in the middle of New York state.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed is that it appears to be Fiona and the Ice Queen yet everybody else is their normal universe version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mokinokaro posted:

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed is that it appears to be Fiona and the Ice Queen yet everybody else is their normal universe version?
Nah, Ice Queen wears a big, poofy dress and Fionna has pointy bunny ears.

On the subject...

• Locked thread