Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
I walked into a restaurant yesterday looking for a server job and walked out hired as their web guy. They need 3 sites done to start with and there's nothing done on any of them. I have some ideas but I really want to make this shine and you guys are a well-informed bunch.

First, ideas. Point me to restaurant websites you really like or are impressed with.

Second, what should I be worrying about? The first thing on my mind is accessibility - any device should be able to get the info they need quickly and clearly.

Third, what new stuff is useful? What social media integration stuff works and is worth building? Have you seen any great ideas for connecting people to restaurants.

About the restaurants: in Chicago, one is 75% delivery, one is a family sports bar, and one is a Poboy shop. What do you like to see, what do you hate, and what could restaurants do better in online marketing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
For the delivery one see if you can get an online ordering system set up

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry
Online ordering is cool, but if these places don't already have websites, there's no way they'll have or pay for the infrastructure to set up online orders.

The restaurant websites I visit are usually for fancier places, but my basic list would be:
1. NO music, Intros (especially Flash), applets to install, or anything similar. At least not to make the website functional. If I do install something, it better be for something worthwhile. I'm not a big fan of transitional animations either.
2. Function > Design (yes your minimalist website looks cool, but I've now wasted 10 minutes looking for your address/phone number/hours)
3. Up to date and easily accessible information. Don't include menus if they won't be current. Make reservation, ordering, hours, delivery information, phone number(s), and address(es) very easy to find. Don't hide business hours under "contact us" or the address.
4. Sensible social media. I admit I'm not a huge fan of most social media, but having twitter, foursquare, facebook, yelp, digg, google plus and so on is usually way too heavy handed.
5. Google it. The name of the restaurant, the website, etc. You don't want any surprises.
6. Give me a reason to want to visit. Both the website and the restaurant. I can usually google a phone number, address, etc. and never have to visit a website. Is the website entertaining, especially informative, or otherwise worth visiting? I don't think I've ever gone to a website for a sports bar or sandwich place and I imagine there a websites for a lot of restaurants I've been to that I've never considered checking out.
7. No Pop-ups. Ever. Not "like us on Facebook", not for coupons, NEVER EVER EVER.
8. Mobile - prioritize important information. If I'm on my phone checking out a restaurant website, I'm looking for (in order of importance) hours>phone number>address>anything else. I don't care if it's a mobile version or not unless one version is completely lacking in usability (mobile doesn't have enough important information or the regular version is too crowded to make it navigable on a phone).
9. The website should never be a sounding board for an owner's crazy opinions. Or even reasonable opinions. There's a fantastic local restaurant with a decent website, but with a blog attached with pages full of the chef/owner's rants. I agree with a lot of what he says, but too much of it has nothing to do with the food or the restaurant. I want to check out cool pictures of food, not hear what he thinks about the government shutdown.
10. Label the pictures. If there's a picture of something delicious looking, I'd like to be able to identify it and order it.
11. Spell check and edit.

Non-design related, but if you're working for them, check out all the restaurants' reviews, but don't freak out about them. Owners arguing with yelpers almost always looks pathetic. So do fake positive reviews. But an owner/employee showing that someone is paying attention and trying to solve problems? That's very important. Seeing the same problems mentioned in reviews dated across several months time looks terrible.

Those are my own nitpicky things. I like simple, clean, functional.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
Make the site play well on mobile. List the phone number and hours somewhere on the landing page. If there is any kind of flash anything then you have failed us, the public. The entire site shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 pages at the most, and none of those should be huge.

For the delivery place, I know lots of neighborhood joints in the Chi do beer and liquor delivery with the food, include that stuff with the online ordering (which you *have* to have). If there is a minimum order amount put together some combos with and without beers that hit that line. I know that might be above your purview as web guy, but I also know if it looks close they'll probably use them, or adjust them or whatever. Have an option to order for pick-up, too, especially if they are near an El stop.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Trying to figure out what to get last night, since I was feeling lazy, I probably hit up 2 dozen restaurant websites in Houston. Probably the most functional that I found was this one:

http://www.barryspizza.com/

They have a dedicated mobile site, all of the most important information (except maybe hours) are available on every page at the bottom, etc. There are some things I could nitpick, but all in all I found it to be very functional.

infiniteguest
May 14, 2009

oh god oh god

Vegetable Melange posted:

I have experiences I don't want to detail because I'm not nearly as anonymous as I'd like to think and my community is shockingly small

Somehow I am going to throw you under a bus with this information.

hhhmmm
Jan 1, 2006
...?

bunnyofdoom posted:

For the delivery one see if you can get an online ordering system set up

That is big job, don't do this. Or at least do this last.

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011

hhhmmm posted:

It's not too bad if you use something like Shopify - it seems like they do most of the heavy lifting for you.

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

hhhmmm posted:

Oh yes, I'm well aware. There's a reason entire companies are dedicated to this stuff, but there is some infrastructure in place I'm hoping to springboard from. I haven't looked into the structure of these systems or if they offer any APIs, but that's a ways off for now.

First, though, I'm building several web sites to develop a relationship and get them comfortable. Once they know me better and I know the business better we're figuring out a more permanent role. They have an online ordering system but it's supported by the POS vendor - and I know what a loving nightmare those companies can be. On the other hand, I am perpetually aghast at how bad restaurants are at web sites and online presence, so I'm hoping I can come up with some more thought out solutions and modern, clean web design.

Thanks for the great tips, logical fallacy, and everyone else. I've noticed a few odd things on social media, but I'm going to just guide them from now on instead of going crazy about what's out there.

Edit: Jesus. I just went to Alinea's site, which is a famous high end restaurant y'all probably know, and it has a very minimalist design. Until you get to the gallery section which has classic scroll bars, including a vertical one because the containing div is a few pixels too small! I am going to crush this industry, tech-wise.

Enderzero fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 3, 2013

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
Just don't expect them to pay you what you think you're worth, because to many hospitallers (especially those who grew up pre-internet), a good clean website that loads easily on a Mobile is more trouble than it's worth, so take your witchcraft elsewhere good sir.

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Just don't expect them to pay you what you think you're worth, because to many hospitallers (especially those who grew up pre-internet), a good clean website that loads easily on a Mobile is more trouble than it's worth, so take your witchcraft elsewhere good sir.

They aren't, but I need the work, experience, and eventual portfolio additions. I came in to apply for a server job, remember so all things considered, this is a fair deal. The owner built up an empire to 30 restaurants, imploded, and had to sell off almost all of it. So he knows how to make businesses work, and isn't afraid to spend smart money. I've worked for small clever shops before, so I have a backing in pulling off technical designs on a budget.

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.
Don't be tempted to make the online menu a PDF of the regular menu ("oh, but that way we can keep the design!"), forcing customers to download a file just to check the prices. I loving hate that.

Asbestos
Jun 2, 2004

If the pretty awesome cheap Chinese delivery place near where I used to work can do online orders and payment, and still churn out $5.50 lunch specials with your choice of eggroll or soup, and deliver within 5mi for a $15 min order, there is zero excuse for anyone who wants online ordering to not have it.

Tig Ol Bitties
Jan 22, 2010

pew pew pew
If this isn't the appropriate thread to ask in, I can move to the Chat thread, but I have a question for you restaurant folks.
I have worked as an Arts & Entertainment reporter at a local newspaper for all of three weeks now, and we do a weekly restaurant review. We have a great culinary scene for a smaller Midwest town with lots of restaurants, with a handful opening every few months.

I was a vegetarian for a decade, but started eating meat this month. It's been rough going, mostly physically, so I have featured a vegetarian option with a shorter section on a meat dish. Readers are trashing my recent review of a veggie burger ("Why send a vegetarian to a burger restaurant?"), when I included a paragraph on the burger my dining companion ate.

Would you as restaurant folk prefer a reviewer wait to come to your restaurant when they can enjoy your whole menu? Or, does it not matter, as long as they touch on an omnivore dish?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Tig Ol Bitties posted:

If this isn't the appropriate thread to ask in, I can move to the Chat thread, but I have a question for you restaurant folks.
I have worked as an Arts & Entertainment reporter at a local newspaper for all of three weeks now, and we do a weekly restaurant review. We have a great culinary scene for a smaller Midwest town with lots of restaurants, with a handful opening every few months.

I was a vegetarian for a decade, but started eating meat this month. It's been rough going, mostly physically, so I have featured a vegetarian option with a shorter section on a meat dish. Readers are trashing my recent review of a veggie burger ("Why send a vegetarian to a burger restaurant?"), when I included a paragraph on the burger my dining companion ate.

Would you as restaurant folk prefer a reviewer wait to come to your restaurant when they can enjoy your whole menu? Or, does it not matter, as long as they touch on an omnivore dish?

If someone is going to review a restaurant known for a specific meat item (burgers in this case), one would expect the reviewer to be talking about said burger.

Come on, man, that's like going out to a fried chicken joint and gushing about the cornbread with a little side note of 'oh, and they sell chicken'. Or sending a gluten-intolerant reviewer to check out a bakery. It just isn't of interest to the general reader.

If you were writing for a vegetarian or vegan magazine? Then you'd be in business.

Tig Ol Bitties
Jan 22, 2010

pew pew pew

Liquid Communism posted:

If someone is going to review a restaurant known for a specific meat item (burgers in this case), one would expect the reviewer to be talking about said burger.

Come on, man, that's like going out to a fried chicken joint and gushing about the cornbread with a little side note of 'oh, and they sell chicken'. Or sending a gluten-intolerant reviewer to check out a bakery. It just isn't of interest to the general reader.

If you were writing for a vegetarian or vegan magazine? Then you'd be in business.

I completely agree. I guess I just got too selfishly excited about a new restaurant and didn't think about the reader's experience. I'll stick to reviewing chicken and vegetable-based dishes for now, then hit the new BBQ joint. Thanks for the honest input.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Enderzero posted:

Oh yes, I'm well aware. There's a reason entire companies are dedicated to this stuff, but there is some infrastructure in place I'm hoping to springboard from. I haven't looked into the structure of these systems or if they offer any APIs, but that's a ways off for now.

First, though, I'm building several web sites to develop a relationship and get them comfortable. Once they know me better and I know the business better we're figuring out a more permanent role. They have an online ordering system but it's supported by the POS vendor - and I know what a loving nightmare those companies can be. On the other hand, I am perpetually aghast at how bad restaurants are at web sites and online presence, so I'm hoping I can come up with some more thought out solutions and modern, clean web design.

Thanks for the great tips, logical fallacy, and everyone else. I've noticed a few odd things on social media, but I'm going to just guide them from now on instead of going crazy about what's out there.

Edit: Jesus. I just went to Alinea's site, which is a famous high end restaurant y'all probably know, and it has a very minimalist design. Until you get to the gallery section which has classic scroll bars, including a vertical one because the containing div is a few pixels too small! I am going to crush this industry, tech-wise.

tips :

a. define a very specific scope for these projects, estimated hours, and get a letter of engagement on the projects before spending a minute more of your time. this is very standard for the industry, and very important for your sanity 2-4 months from now. state clauses, any relevant requirements (IE, I need content for a menu before I can post a menu and complete the project) and what happens if you go over your estimated hours. google 'IT letter of engagement'.

b. quote them $7500-10000 per website, and give the projects to me. I'll handle the letter of engagement, do all the work, and personally engage with the client - you keep 25% and do nothing, everyone wins.

;)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Tig Ol Bitties posted:

I completely agree. I guess I just got too selfishly excited about a new restaurant and didn't think about the reader's experience. I'll stick to reviewing chicken and vegetable-based dishes for now, then hit the new BBQ joint. Thanks for the honest input.

No worries. Don't take it as harshing on you, I've got frustrations right now.

Per what we've been told by the inspectors lately, to make something we can call 'gluten free', we'd have to shut the whole place down for 3-4 hours to let the flour dust settle, clean and sanitize the bakery top to bottom including the ductwork and ceiling tiles, and -then- we could start production of gluten free items. It's not worth our time in any way.

But we still get people all pissed off because a tiny scratch bakery doesn't cater to their special snowflake dietary preferences. We'll bend over backwards to work with vegan stuff, or nut allergies, low carb sweetners where possible, or even dairy allergies (this one is rather difficult). But while I can happily make someone a flourless chocolate torte (basically a modified brownie recipe with ganache icing) that has no gluten in the -recipe-, I can't guarantee a lack of cross contamination by the sheer presence of flour in the air.

Not to mention that I'm covered in it as well while I'm talking to them. Laminating croissant dough by hand gets a bit floury.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
While I have nothing but sympathy for actual celiacs, don't people who latch onto that poo poo because it's trendy also tend to buy into the whole :siren:The Government:siren: won't let us say these crystals will cure your cancer but... *wink**wink*?

Could you cater to them by saying, "We did not *add* anything with gluten to this torte, but we legally can't say it's gluten-free"

They get to fuel their persecution complex, you sell a torte, hopefully real celiacs are smart enough to know that even products labeled "gluten-free" can have gluten.

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
Celiac's not the only gluten issue on the table, not by a long shot. Allergies, people with inflammatory diseases like arthritis, people who just fart a lot when confronted with long-chain complex carbs and so on. If you don't offer an alternative, it's up to them to find one, not you. Don't ride that sense of communal obligation too far into the weeds of un-recoupable costs; if it's not reasonably practical to accommodate them then it's not worth worrying over.

Never gently caress with "I have this dietary issue", though. No matter how unconvincing or :tinfoil: their explanation may be, the potential risk is awful and always present. There's no shame in just saying "Yeah no, we don't have anything for you, sorry."

Baking, though, you could offer spelt-based products and satisfy most of the people looking for a wheat alternative. It's not legally gluten-free (IIRC a cup of whole spelt flour has ~0.1% of the gluten that you'd find in a cup of whole wheat flour), so there'd be no need to certify for it. Spelt is a little drier than wheat so recipe liquids need to be tweaked accordingly and it'll go stale a little faster, but compared to bullshit like rice flour it's pretty easy to work with. Spelt's low enough in gluten that even celiac patients can often deal with it.

reserve
Jul 27, 2009

You are part of a long tradition
of needless self-sacrifice so that
dickbags can eat overpriced foie gras.

Liquid Communism posted:

Per what we've been told by the inspectors lately, to make something we can call 'gluten free', we'd have to shut the whole place down for 3-4 hours to let the flour dust settle, clean and sanitize the bakery top to bottom including the ductwork and ceiling tiles, and -then- we could start production of gluten free items. It's not worth our time in any way.

Buy some Cup4Cup and make gluten-free products with a note that there may be trace amounts of flour in them.

My chef did a lot of research into producing gluten-free foods in a facility that uses lots of flour (we have a pretty large fresh pasta program) and came to the conclusion that gluten intolerance/allergy isn't the same as, say, a peanut allergy, where a tiny amount of peanut can kill someone. With this in mind, you can probably make a gluten free muffin or two if they're clearly marked.

All of our pastas are available gluten free, and we have special bread for gluten free guests. People cry, that's how exciting it is for them.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
You're right in that trace amounts of gluten won't kill anyone (as far as I know), but even gluten derived stabilizers can cause digestive issues in people with celiac's disease. However, I worked in a vegetarian/vegan coffeeshop and we catered heavily towards the gluten free crowd and we never had problems with the sign up saying that all "gluten free" items are made without gluten but we couldn't guarantee them to be 100% gluten free. In a bakery it'd be a lot different than it was cooking lunch, but I know that our baker would do gluten free and regular stuff on the same day on the same prep table. She just wiped it down with diluted vinegar in between.

So yeah, just say it's made without gluten and not gluten free and put a note that it's made in a kitchen alongside products with gluten. People can decide the level of their sensitivity and whether that's going to work for them and you have your bases legally covered while still expanding your customer base somewhat.

Chef De Cuisinart
Oct 31, 2010

Brandy does in fact, in my experience, contribute to Getting Down.
Trying to explain to banquet staff what things are and aren't gluten free is such a pain. A banquet captain asked if our chips are gluten free. I tell her no, they are not because they are cooked in a fryer with items that contain gluten. She then freaks out because she already told someone that they are and that person was already eating them.

I tell these idiot servers and banquet staff that if someone is actually deathly allergic to anything, they will give you the little 'I Will Die If:' card. And they still freak out when I tell them nothing is actually gluten free in this kitchen, they're just 99% gluten free.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Chef De Cuisinart posted:

Trying to explain to banquet staff what things are and aren't gluten free is such a pain. A banquet captain asked if our chips are gluten free. I tell her no, they are not because they are cooked in a fryer with items that contain gluten. She then freaks out because she already told someone that they are and that person was already eating them.

I tell these idiot servers and banquet staff that if someone is actually deathly allergic to anything, they will give you the little 'I Will Die If:' card. And they still freak out when I tell them nothing is actually gluten free in this kitchen, they're just 99% gluten free.

next time someone asks you if something is gluten free, look them deep in the eye and go

"gluten free? do... you even.... know.... what... freedom... is.........."

and then get hegelian on their rear end or something hoorah

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

heyfresh888 posted:

So I'm helping my brother open a wine bar and here are some shots of the food I'm going to do. If anyone is on the central coast of california, we are opening in about a month in Atascadero. Opening hasn't been anything less than a nightmare working with family who have little to know experience.

From a few days ago, but I work in SLO and am definitely interested in crossing the grade for that food so keep us posted

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A local chain that has a restaurant and small bakery for their coffee shop calls all of their "we can't legally say gluten free but we did the best we could" goods by the name "gluten not". It gets the point across and they explain what it means. I'm not gluten sensitive but I have other food allergies and I know how to ask questions, read, and decide when to take or not take chances.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The greatest marketing trick is making people think gluten free = healthy. Philz, a local coffee chain, sells gluten free donuts and pastries and people scarf them up. As far as I know they are still loaded with butter and sugar.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The guy who owns the local bakery has this awesome "fermented bread glycemic index" speech ready for anyone who goes up to him asking for gluten-free stuff, and it catches them off-guard since none of them could actually tell you what gluten is, what it's found in, or why it's bad for them. I'm glad I'm cooking Mexican food right now, and can throw people off with "It's not in anything we make at all" or get gems from glutards talking about how they read an article that said corn was almost as high in gluten as wheat.

I don't want to be insensitive to people with genuine gluten problems. I'm more than happy to help out with someone who has an actual allergy, but I'm not going to listen to long loving diatribes about how you've "just felt better" since you quit gluten, and that I should really cater to gluten-free since that's where the money is.

Vegetarians are becoming a new nightmare, though, for so many reasons. I personally prefer vegans, as they're usually really grateful when you make them good food, and aren't very picky as long as it's within the basic vegan parameters.

Plan Z fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Oct 8, 2013

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

Plan Z posted:

I personally prefer vegans, as they're usually really grateful when you make them good food, and aren't very picky as long as it's within the basic vegan parameters.
This is so true on so many levels. I was in South Jersey with my friends this weekend. They haven't got vegan restaurants, or even vegan friendly restaurants, unless you schlep out to Atlantic city. What they DO have is a boatload of independent restaurants. Those are always easier to eat at, because they'll work with you to find something. First night was at an Italian place. The chef made us a pasta primavera without the butter or cream, and left off the parmesan cheese that they tend to sprinkle onto /everything/. The second day was at a Mexican place, where they made us these bean enchiladas, and left off the cheese. Both meals cost us each about $20, but we didn't care because the food was delicious, and we were in the middle of nowhere.

There's times when I'll go back to a meaty place because they've done right by me in the past, and I want to let them know that I appreciate it.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Plan Z posted:

The guy who owns the local bakery has this awesome "fermented bread glycemic index" speech ready for anyone who goes up to him asking for gluten-free stuff, and it catches them off-guard since none of them could actually tell you what gluten is, what it's found in, or why it's bad for them. I'm glad I'm cooking Mexican food right now, and can throw people off with "It's not in anything we make at all" or get gems from glutards talking about how they read an article that said corn was almost as high in gluten as wheat.

Oh my god I had never heard of this... if I can eat something made with wheat I am seriously going to cry because holy poo poo nothing tastes like toasted wheat except toasted wheat.

Also I'll bet you'd love my mother in law, who is trying to go :airquote: low gluten :airquote: and mainly stays away from eating gluten unless it's bread crumbs in crab cakes or pound cake for breakfast or sandwich bread or soy sauce etc etc etc.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

It's low in gluten, but not gluten free, and it produces excellent bread, so it works out. It's common for bakeries in Europe, but still not all that common in the US.

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
Can you point me towards good further reading on that? A glance at Google pulls up results that are all over the place.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I haven't seen any good resources online. I'll get some book names for you when I go back to the kitchen in a few days. The head baker is more than happy enough to share the information most of the time. He's a hell of a great guy, and this a massive depository of food knowledge.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
I'm trailing at a unbelievably serious place tonight: think I should get my red wings shined?

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007

Plan Z posted:

I haven't seen any good resources online. I'll get some book names for you when I go back to the kitchen in a few days. The head baker is more than happy enough to share the information most of the time. He's a hell of a great guy, and this a massive depository of food knowledge.

I loving love drinking with people like that. :3:

crackhaed
Jan 18, 2005

From out of the basement,
a man doth emerge,
sweat on his brow,
for Efron the urge.

I'm trailing at a unbelievably serious place tonight: think I should get my red wings shined?

Are you serious? Just make sure they're clean.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Man, do any of you guys get the as much of the "haha sure hope they don't spit in my food," water-testing as I do? I have worked with angry crackheads before, but never once have I seen someone spit in food. The only times I've seen it have been those famous pictures crappy chain and fast food restaurants where the "cooks" are basically just microwave technicians.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Plan Z posted:

Man, do any of you guys get the as much of the "haha sure hope they don't spit in my food," water-testing as I do? I have worked with angry crackheads before, but never once have I seen someone spit in food. The only times I've seen it have been those famous pictures crappy chain and fast food restaurants where the "cooks" are basically just microwave technicians.
Spit, no. Sweat, yeah, but that's got more to do with caring too much rather than too little.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

No Wave posted:

Spit, no. Sweat, yeah, but that's got more to do with caring too much rather than too little.

I had to constantly badger my buddy to start wearing gloves at one job, because he would just get flop sweat on everything. His doughs would glisten in it, and I risked our friendship by yelling at him when our boss complained the cookie dough tasted "salty" one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
What kinds of software do you guys use to organize and communicate with your restaurant/team? I immediately thought of something like BaseCamp, but I'm wondering if there's more specific software for the restaurant industry, like Shift Notes. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Locked thread