Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Anyone on PS3 up for some top fun? Add me PSN santasnotreal123.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Merchant of Death posted:

I got the bat during meth'ed up and the golf club after playing a round of golf. No clue where the crowbar is.

I think the crowbar is available during deathmatches and you just keep it forever after you pick it up, I know the bat is also available there.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Giving up for the night. Everything is normal until I try to access anything online-related in the game, then it just sits and hangs there and pretends like I'm not connected to the internet or something.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Dragonatrix posted:

Speaking of weapons that aren't in Ammunation, has anyone found Molotovs yet? I know they're hidden around in single player, but I haven't seen them crop up in Online at all so far.

The Merry Marauder posted:

They come in the care packages. (eventually)

Possibly Level 31 if that poster was replying to Beeb.

epicormic
May 9, 2013
Looking for a Stairs member to run Rooftop Rumble with right now. Level doesn't matter, you pretty much just have to sit there and get way too much experience/money. 360 GT: treesin

e: that was fast, thanks!

epicormic fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 10, 2013

TheOne
May 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT RUINING EVERYBODY'S LIFE

epicormic posted:

Looking for a Stairs member to run Rooftop Rumble with right now. Level doesn't matter, you pretty much just have to sit there and get way too much experience/money. 360 GT: treesin

Whos the ps3 version of this guy, can that dude please add me. I need money badly.
Ps3 eskimo-bob

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.
Anyone know where the Baller spawn reliable

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Intrepid00 posted:

Anyone know where the Baller spawn reliable

Goddamn everywhere

Dogo
Sep 24, 2007

Seymour Butts posted:

Who is down to farm some races? I'd really love to have a level 4 upgraded engine and upgraded suspension. The money would be nice too, and we can collude on the gambling portion of it to really rake in the dough!

XBL: Joey Aces

will be on for at least 3-4 hours.

I am down. Xbl: Hawkown

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.

Robawesome posted:

Goddamn everywhere

All I find is loving Dubsta.

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

Intrepid00 posted:

All I find is loving Dubsta.

Start an invite only session, if no ballers are spawning, go to the xbox store from the pause menu and hit b to back out once it loads (or whatever the PS3 equivalent is). This'll reset your session and re-seed the vehicles. Repeat as necessary until you have a garage full of 9k suvs.

kaosAG fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Oct 10, 2013

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

Also I can't steal police cars to the mod shop or garage :( The mod shop opens up still though and you can drive around in it.

Lando Kardashian
Jul 11, 2007

pissidential

Is it possible for those in 1000-1009 PS3 to create a chat room we can all join? We use it on FIFA 14 and it might make for easier communication. Like a crew wide PSN chat room. All we have to do is invite spam everyone once and go from there.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I wish there was an indication of how tall your character is. I created a new character in the second slot (since my first one got eaten) and she ended up being like 7 feet tall. She was basically looking down at Trevor when you first meet him in his trailor.

SteelFusion
Jan 10, 2006

that cow college

Rooftop Rumble at level 9, holy gently caress :stare:

treesin and friends, you rule.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Xbox goons hit me up for whatever! I'm well armed and flat broke.

mighty skooter

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Did I read somewhere you can lock your personal car to keep people from getting inside? How do I do that?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Hobo Clown posted:

Did I read somewhere you can lock your personal car to keep people from getting inside? How do I do that?

Hold select, then scroll down. You'll get the options.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Got invited into a random Survival match on PS3 with a goon, DustyDesk.

I went in a Level 7, came out a level 9. Holy poo poo, that was awesome. I just hope upon hitting 15, I can start one anytime I wish like deathmatches and such.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
In the game I'm in right now there's a guy level 112 :stare:

How the hell has anyone reached level 112 already? Must have been running ducts 24/7.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The better question is, why would anyone have leveled that high when the high end content isn't even in yet, and their character will be too high level to play it with anyone?

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

I just wandered in to my heist room and there was a lady using my computer O.O

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
The trucks are the best road vehicles in the game, getting some friends together and going on a semi-trailer rampage through the city, ganging up on players with them is more fun than it ought to be.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I think earlier people were saying you could drop a weapon? I bought the combat pistol (cause it owns bones) & I'm sick of scrolling through the standard pistol all the time :(

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Anyone grinding missions on 360?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sorry fellow 1008 member I accidentally killed. I was trying to shoot out some bottles during the robbery we both were doing and somehow it caused my character to do the melee punch on you, killing you. But at least when you followed me up the parking garage and proceed to jump off a ramp to your fiery doom was awesome. :black101:

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.
Does the Park Ranger show up in the game at all? I just can't seem to find it, I've looked at the buildings by the Vinewood sign, around the prison, and through the wilderness area, which are the places I'd expect it.

Edit: I can't find the Lifeguard either, I searched up and down the beach.

HiriseSoftware fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 10, 2013

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I' really confused as to how to play with other goons. I only see the option "Join Crew Members," which doesn't work, and if I go to Crews where it lists everyone online in the crew, clicking "join session" or "invite" both say Disabled.

Reeoorb
Jun 25, 2006
is...is...is got communisms in it...
Highlight on the weapon wheel and press triangle. This seems to persist through the sessions, I bought a sniper rifle for a friend this way, but I haven't seen him since, maybe he even got to keep it?

Also, I'm broke... if anyone is farming something invite Digitist [ps3]

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Man, I'm usually the last guy to fear playing with pubbies, but tonight was bad.

We got halfway through Pier Pressure and then one of our more vocal kid teammates wrecked the other twos' vehicles while running us down. I got in an escape vehicle with the coke, but then he shot out two tires flinging me into a river, all while giggling and spouting profanities.

Next round, the Titan stealing? One guy kept firing at the hangar without any ammo, two crashed their cars into the plane.

:negative:

Makes me appreciate the times I get with Stairs Inc all the more!

Also, where do you get masks? Have I not been able to find them because I'm female or something?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Reeoorb posted:

Highlight on the weapon wheel and press triangle. This seems to persist through the sessions, I bought a sniper rifle for a friend this way, but I haven't seen him since, maybe he even got to keep it?

There's no need to grind for anything really, I just did about 7 various races and made like $30k and had some fun in the process too!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

f#a# posted:

Man, I'm usually the last guy to fear playing with pubbies, but tonight was bad.

We got halfway through Pier Pressure and then one of our more vocal kid teammates wrecked the other twos' vehicles while running us down. I got in an escape vehicle with the coke, but then he shot out two tires flinging me into a river, all while giggling and spouting profanities.

Next round, the Titan stealing? One guy kept firing at the hangar without any ammo, two crashed their cars into the plane.

:negative:

Makes me appreciate the times I get with Stairs Inc all the more!

Also, where do you get masks? Have I not been able to find them because I'm female or something?

Mask vendor sells it by the beach.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Reeoorb posted:

Yeah I'll take you to a race that might be good for grinding.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I feel silly for asking, but how do you sell a car at Los Santos Customs? Is there a mission you have to complete before you can do that?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Kloaked00 posted:

I feel silly for asking, but how do you sell a car at Los Santos Customs? Is there a mission you have to complete before you can do that?

No, it should be an option in the list of things you can do.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Anyone want to do some mixed up with coke runs? Send me a message GT: gimea rubdown

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Being a Bad Sport really does mean you can't play with friends I've finally confirmed. I just invited two of mine and they can't join my game because I'm a Bad Sport. Thanks Rockstar.

Reeoorb
Jun 25, 2006
is...is...is got communisms in it...
There should really be a workaround of some sort of playing with bad sports if you choose to, like.. invites.

Archi
Feb 27, 2007
Is it still possible to sell a car and then quitting/rejoining to do it again? The trick, as described in the OP does not seem to work for me. Any new tricks to quick money would be appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Archi posted:

Is it still possible to sell a car and then quitting/rejoining to do it again? The trick, as described in the OP does not seem to work for me. Any new tricks to quick money would be appreciated!

Grind yourself up to higher rankings and you'll be able to host missions that pay out $18,000 every few minutes. I'm not sure about quitting/reloading but you can sell a car every 40 minutes otherwise. Missions really are the best way to get cash

• Locked thread