Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Calling it now, everything rehabs but his dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a really weird fantasy.

Bluedust
Jan 7, 2009

by Ralp
Her poor breasts.

e: k went darker than even I thought haha

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
:stare:

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I really hope Charlie's is filled with some form of ghoul.

Bluedust
Jan 7, 2009

by Ralp
Honestly I'd love a hotdog right now.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Bluedust posted:

Honestly I'd love a hotdog right now.

I really wish I had known that scene would be there. I woulda bought hot dogs.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Hats

Bras

Waitress Stuff

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Holy poo poo, this charlie sequence is incredible.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Magical rats and the marriage store :allears:

Bluedust
Jan 7, 2009

by Ralp
How do you even comment on this episode

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All the tiny rat graves :(

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
So Charlie becomes the grandpa from Up

Thats amazing

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:
Nite Krallerz Roolz

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
God drat I'm loving this season. It's incredible they've made it this far without losing it. Comedies tend to age pretty poorly from season to season.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
There are certainly some...implications with Dennis' dream.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
I imagine Charlie going into the baby store and saying "One children, please." :3:

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Charlie once again proves he's the only one with a soul.

LittleFuryThings
Jan 11, 2012
The Charlie sequence was dragging for me, until I realize what it was building towards. I should have recognized the house from Up.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!
I love how Charlie thinks you go to a store to get married and have babies.

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
Frank and Mac's fantasies were the best, but they were all great. I loved Dennis shouting "I can't live without you!" at Mac followed by sobbing "I love you" over and over. Also the Rex callback was perfect.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Great episode, and great ending. I liked how everyone's fantasy had someone dying as well. The look on Dennis's face at the end of his was great.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

bitchymcjones posted:

I love how Charlie thinks you go to a store to get married and have babies.

I remember on one of the commentaries Charlie Day said he loves how his character calls everything a store, the welfare store, the hamburger store.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I never thought I could laugh that hard at a man eating hotdogs for a full minute

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

"Lemme ask, are you good at playing characters?"

:smug:

There is no thread long enough to do this episode justice.

Pyzza Rouge fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 10, 2013

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
I kept waiting for Charlie's dream until I realized that they were saving the best for last.

And I was right.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That was amazing. Charlie's segment being animated was perfect.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I saw the Up stuff right away. But it was also Ratatouille and Wall-E. Also, for the first time I really want to see Charlie somehow end up with the waitress. I'd always found his infatuation really creepy but actually seeing it from his point of view was really sweet.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
I think this might be my favorite episode they've ever done. My stomach is in pain from how hard I've been laughing.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Good TV, South Park & Always Sunny showed off some of their best work. Well done & thanks for the laughs.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Dennis's dream sequence was easily the best. It was just so dark.
The scenes of his life flashing before his eyes were great. Haha.

They were ALL amazing :allears:

God, this show is great.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME
100th episode is best episode.

Every second of that was sublime and I haven't genuinely laughed that hard at anything in a long time.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I don't know if that was the best episode of the series, but it drat sure may be my favorite now. The Charlie sequence almost killed me. I'll sign up for nine more seasons now please.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Charlie's fantasy is the greatest because it looks like the most harmless one, but in reality it just shows how disturbed charlie is. I mean, in his own fantasy he kills dee without any apprehension to help the waitress. Then he ditches the rest of the group to deal with the robber. Who else would he kill to help her?

Condiv fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Oct 10, 2013

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Condiv posted:

Charlie's fantasy is the greatest because it looks like the most harmless one, but in reality it just shows how disturbed charlie is. I mean, in his own fantasy he kills dee without any apprehension to help the waitress. Then he ditches the rest of the group to deal with the robber. Who else would he kill to help her?

To be fair. Dee died in almost all fantasies except Dennis and her own I think.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

True, but dee dies incidentally to the main characters actions in those, not as a direct result or a conscious decision. Their fantasies just show Mac and Frank could give less of a poo poo about dee (Frank could give less of a poo poo about anyone).

edit: Also, thinking about it, if he and the waitress got together, what would happen to her when she didn't live up to his fantasies? we already got a mild taste of what he would do to her in the episode where he uses that rich girl.

Condiv fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Oct 10, 2013

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

Condiv posted:

True, but dee dies incidentally to the main characters actions in those, not as a direct result or a conscious decision. Their fantasies just show Mac and Frank could give less of a poo poo about dee (Frank could give less of a poo poo about anyone).

edit: Also, thinking about it, if he and the waitress got together, what would happen to her when she didn't live up to his fantasies? we already got a mild taste of what he would do to her in the episode where he uses that rich girl.

*could not give less of a poo poo. What you said implies that Mac and Frank care about Dee.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Dennis' smothering-face was something else alright :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME

Carthag posted:

Dennis' smothering-face was something else alright :stare:

Maybe my favourite moment was the series of rapid-fire flashbacks he has. All of his most disturbing moments in one (and of course half of them are gross sex faces).

That and Dee's "not a bird" line that we all knew was coming and delivered completely.

Nelson Mandela fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 10, 2013