Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
I haven't felt very compelled to buy the DLC for this game because it's expensive and so much of the content in the base game feels the same (I enjoy playing the game, but honestly I don't care at all about any of the characters or their stories) and there is a ton of it so why bother spending money on more of the same. One thing I'm wondering about now, though, is that some cool looking mods depend on the DLC. Is the consensus that it's worth buying the DLC to play through and/or enable mods when you don't care about the TES characters or story and just want to kill stuff and solve mildly challenging puzzles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The DLC are pretty good for just having some new areas to kill stuff in. If the price is too steep for you I'd recommend holding off until the December Steam sale.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

Seashell Salesman posted:

I haven't felt very compelled to buy the DLC for this game because it's expensive and so much of the content in the base game feels the same (I enjoy playing the game, but honestly I don't care at all about any of the characters or their stories) and there is a ton of it so why bother spending money on more of the same. One thing I'm wondering about now, though, is that some cool looking mods depend on the DLC. Is the consensus that it's worth buying the DLC to play through and/or enable mods when you don't care about the TES characters or story and just want to kill stuff and solve mildly challenging puzzles?

Dragonborn is cool as poo poo and it's super fun visiting Solstheim and Dawnguard has some really neato locations and probably the second coolest looking armor in the game.

Hearthfire is your jam if you really want your own house to build.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Lore-mongering Beasts

A promising entry, this mod is split into several modules that each govern a specific type of animal. For instance, Snow Sabre Cats are nearly immune to all frost-based damage, and trolls are now extremely susceptible to fire-based attacks.

I'm just thinking of merging all of the modules together and taking it from there.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

kedo posted:

Also some sort of unarmed-friendly ranged attack mod (I wanna throw fuckin' rocks or something!) would be cool.
Morrowind had throwing stars. I don't know how this isn't a mod yet.

Seashell Salesman posted:

Hearthfire is not good for much unless you really want to play house, but the other two are definitely worth it. They're more like full expansions than DLC, you get additional landmasses to explore and maybe two dozen quests each. Dawnguard probably takes about as long to finish as the Skyrim main quest on each side. Dragonborn's main quest is pretty short, but the size of Solstheim and the huge number of side quests make up for it. There's definitely a lot of fun stuff to do and poo poo to kill in both of them.

Viperix
Apr 21, 2006
Is there an easy way to copy a heavily modded Skyrim from one PC to another? Can I just install and configure Skyrim like normal and then just copy MO's folder over?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Viperix posted:

Is there an easy way to copy a heavily modded Skyrim from one PC to another? Can I just install and configure Skyrim like normal and then just copy MO's folder over?

If you're using MO, just reinstall Skyrim on the other PC and copy over the entire Mod Organizer Directory over. So yeah, what you said.

Make sure it's the entire folder though, so you can keep load orders and everything in place.

Viperix
Apr 21, 2006
So if working correctly SPERG should give you perks at even levels right? If you got to say level 3 before you realized it wasn't working right, what's the easiest way to "correct" having the extra perk?

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Viperix posted:

So if working correctly SPERG should give you perks at even levels right? If you got to say level 3 before you realized it wasn't working right, what's the easiest way to "correct" having the extra perk?

You'll need to use the console. Type in help <perkname> to get the ID code for the perk you've chosen to remove, then type player.removeperk <perk ID> and that will remove it from you. This is assuming that SPERG perk ID's show up in the help menu! If they don't Seorin does read this thread so he'll be able to help you.

Helith fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 16, 2013

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Alternatively, you can reset your perks through the MCM (make sure to disable the perk reset penalty), then take note of what level you are, and divide that by two. That should roughly give you the appropriate amount of perk points you're supposed to have at your current level. Then, go to the advanced options in SPERG's MCM and set your perk points to that number.

Seashell Salesman
Aug 4, 2005

Holy wow! That "Literally A Person" sure is a cool and good poster. He's smart and witty and he smells like a pure mountain stream. I posted in his thread and I got a FANCY NEW AVATAR!!!!
I didn't realize I was doing it wrong with SPERG until just now. No wonder I had like 11 unused perks at level 20!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Resplendent Racials Package

The guy behind Apocalypse, Dwemerverse, and Thunderchild previously put out a mod called Excellent Racials (which has since been removed from the nexus). Resplendent Racials is the direct successor to ERP, and includes a vast amount of improvements over the original racials package he put out.

Each race now has two unique powers, one of which must be unlocked via a short quest, and each race comes with three new abilities.

Phetz
Nov 7, 2008

Daddy like...
Fun Shoe
Awesome, I love his stuff. He always gets so creative with his effects. Think this will conflict with SPERG? He does mention some weirdness with Khajit claws in the description.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Phetz posted:

Awesome, I love his stuff. He always gets so creative with his effects. Think this will conflict with SPERG? He does mention some weirdness with Khajit claws in the description.

At the very least it will conflict with the alteration perk that improves your racial bonuses, but you can easily work around that.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Resplendent Racials Package

The guy behind Apocalypse, Dwemerverse, and Thunderchild previously put out a mod called Excellent Racials (which has since been removed from the nexus). Resplendent Racials is the direct successor to ERP, and includes a vast amount of improvements over the original racials package he put out.

Each race now has two unique powers, one of which must be unlocked via a short quest, and each race comes with three new abilities.

You know, he did this with Thunderchild (releasing a mod, then releasing a second mod as a "successor") and it kind of bugs me, because you have to uninstall his previous mod to use the updated one, and the rule of thumb is to stick with a mod for good. I don't know how well his mods handle being uninstalled, so will "updating" to the new mod and uninstalling the old one cause issues? How script heavy are they? I could be overreacting. His work is top-notch though, so it ends up being worth the hassle.

This reminds me of another question. If you uninstall a script-heavy mod, make a "clean" save (complete with orphaned scripts), then re-install the old mod, will any orphaned scripts resume as if never orphaned?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Most mods that are script heavy are a "stick with it for good" type of mod, just due to how Skyrim handles scripts in save games. It isn't exclusive to just this dude's mods.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Scyantific posted:

Lore-mongering Beasts

A promising entry, this mod is split into several modules that each govern a specific type of animal. For instance, Snow Sabre Cats are nearly immune to all frost-based damage, and trolls are now extremely susceptible to fire-based attacks.

I'm just thinking of merging all of the modules together and taking it from there.

How does the mod interact with Skytest - Realistic Animals and Predators?

Have you encountered any mod that moves the animal spawns away from roads? I find it loving insanely annoying to have to fight a bear every 100 meters just to get from one town to another. Or are they governed by random spawns??

Viperix
Apr 21, 2006
More SPERG questions. How useful, in practice, are Phantom Beast and Phantom Armory? Also, with SPERGs spell scaling is it still necessary to dual-cast illusion spells to reliably work on most enemies?

Edit: Unrelated question, are there any mods that let you be more discerning about where you take those Thieves Guild odd-jobs?

Viperix fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Oct 17, 2013

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Viperix posted:

Edit: Unrelated question, are there any mods that let you be more discerning about where you take those Thieves Guild odd-jobs?

Localized Thieves Guild Jobs

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Viperix posted:

More SPERG questions. How useful, in practice, are Phantom Beast and Phantom Armory? Also, with SPERGs spell scaling is it still necessary to dual-cast illusion spells to reliably work on most enemies?

If you want, you can pick up SkyTweak and choose the option to have Illusion spells affect any target regardless of level. Instead of level requirements, the Illusion spells will now work on all targets, and instead increase/decrease the length of the effect depending on the target's level.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Gyshall posted:

Most mods that are script heavy are a "stick with it for good" type of mod, just due to how Skyrim handles scripts in save games. It isn't exclusive to just this dude's mods.

Could you point out the part in my post where I said that it was exclusive to his mods? Hint: "rule of thumb" doesn't imply exclusivity.

GB Luxury Hamper
Nov 27, 2002

Man, immersive patrols :haw: I was on my way to Ivarstead when I see the usual 3 Imperials vs. 3 Stormcloaks battle. Being a good little Nord, I decide to help the Stormlcloaks. This character is only Level 11 and has crappy gear, so with some difficulty I kill the legionnaires. Then I notice that I still have like 6 red dots...the there was a big battle on that road, with corpses everywhere and riderless horses running around. I ran for my life, then got killed by something else when I thought I was safe. Fun times!

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

What would probably be my go to culprit for bandits not having any armor on? Everyone else seems fine, but bandits show up with no body/feet/hands equipment. I'm running lootification, morrowloot, which are the only things that jump to mind that might be messing up their leveled lists.

Here's my current load order, everything bashed etc., etc.,

quote:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
AzarHair.esm
3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lootification.esm
SPERG.esm
SPIKE.esp
XFLMain.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp
randomthunder.esp
realrainCoT.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp
BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
GuardsGuardThePlayer.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
Legionettes.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
Tamriel Compendium - Skill Books.esp
Tamriel Compendium.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
towConversation.esp
UIExtensions.esp
WetandCold.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
ConvenientCrossbows.esp
ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
imp_helm.esp
OMageCommonRobesV2.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
3rdEraWeapMoS-lvlList.esp
Bards&Merchants.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
TheTownIsSafe.esp
Bards attend Classes.esp
BardRequestBreak.esp
betterwards.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
ExpandedCarriageService.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Headtracking.esp
MorrowindImports.esp
OpulentMageUSKPReplacerPatch.esp
SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp
SkaalKidAetaCoat.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SMEssentialPlayer.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TwoRings.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Dodge Mod.esp
Light Foot Only While Sneaking.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp
XCES.esp
XCEMwW.esp
XFLConfig.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPanel.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Height Adjusted Races - Morrowind Lore Heights.esp
Height Adjusted Races - Dawnguard.esp
Height Adjusted Races - Dragonborn.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
getSnowy.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
RND_Water-Patch.esp
JiubQuestMarkers.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleCompatability.esp
Morrowloot.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
LLI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Dunmerized Grey Quarter.esp
BardsCollegeBed.esp
_admod.esp
Bards re-unite.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
donorcollegejoin.esp
BonemoldExpanded.esp
MorrowlootDawnguardUnofficial.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
Rayg_ShutUpMirmulnir.esp

Brand new save, I just updated all my mods and threw in a few new things and am just kicking the tires currently.

edit: Looks like it was lootification after all. Couldnt figure out what, exactly, but just getting rid of it made everything come back.

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 18, 2013

CymbalMonkey
Oct 18, 2013

by T. Finninho
How do you choose which mods you want on Steam? It's still confusing to me.

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!
What are people's thoughts on the Destroy the Thieves Guild mod? I'm hoping it's good, because I was never really fond of the Thieves Guild quests and always wanted to take down Maven.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Berke Negri posted:

What would probably be my go to culprit for bandits not having any armor on? Everyone else seems fine, but bandits show up with no body/feet/hands equipment. I'm running lootification, morrowloot, which are the only things that jump to mind that might be messing up their leveled lists.

Here's my current load order, everything bashed etc., etc.,

Brand new save, I just updated all my mods and threw in a few new things and am just kicking the tires currently.

edit: Looks like it was lootification after all. Couldnt figure out what, exactly, but just getting rid of it made everything come back.

I've had the same problem with Lootification, only in my case it was enemy mages having either no robes or no boots. It also seemed like it only lootified some of the mod weapons and left others alone. I've seen some people say that using a bashed patch isn't enough and that you also need to make a merged patch with TESVEdit, though I haven't tried it yet myself.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Praetorian Mage posted:

I've had the same problem with Lootification, only in my case it was enemy mages having either no robes or no boots. It also seemed like it only lootified some of the mod weapons and left others alone. I've seen some people say that using a bashed patch isn't enough and that you also need to make a merged patch with TESVEdit, though I haven't tried it yet myself.

The lootification instructions specifically call for a merged patch.

Viperix
Apr 21, 2006
Is there a mod to fix/workaround the issue with being unable to favorite two of the same smithed weapon? Along those lines is there a good dual-wield hotkey mod?

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

CymbalMonkey posted:

How do you choose which mods you want on Steam? It's still confusing to me.
On the mod's page on the worksho click on the big green button that says "subscribe" (or something similar in whatever language you got).

If you're not using MO:
Open the Skyrim Launcher. It should say in the bottom right that it's downloading the mod. The mod's files (a .esp and sometimes a .bsa) will be placed automatically in your Data folder.
From this point it works just like a mod you grabbed of the nexus. If you do not want the mod anymore, or you don't want to recieve auto-updates (everytime you open the Launcher it will check your subscribed mods and download updates if there are any), go back to the mod's page and click on "unsubscribe".

If you're using MO:
Run the Skyrim Launcher via MO. It should say in the bottom right that it's checking your subscribed mods and downloading them if necesary. The mod's files (a .esp and sometimes a .bsa) will be placed automatically in MO's overwrite folder.
Close the Launcher. From the overwrite folder, move the downloaded files to their own individual folder in MO's mod directory. From this point it works just like any other mod you've installed via MO. If the folder you just made in the mod directory doesn't show up in your list of installled mods, click on the "Refresh List" button located to the right of the "profile" dropdown menu.
As a MO user, you don't want to accidentally open the Launcher and have it dirty your clean Data folder with mods. So go back the mod's page and click on "unsubscribe".

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008
Okay, I've taken another shot at Lootification, this time making a merged patch and everything, and I still had the problem with the mages. It turns out that this is a more specific issue that needs a more specific fix. I found this fix on the Nexus forums, in case anyone else has this problem:

1. open LLI.esp in Tes5Edit
2. scroll down to LLI and open Items and find DienesLVLI_Necromancer_tier_0 or DienesLVLI_Warlock_tier_0
3. See image: http://i.imgur.com/RjbV3rL.png?1
4. The only thing left under ‘Flags’ should be use all.

I did this and it fixed the issue. I tested it some more by console-teleporting to a few different dungeons and everything seems to be working, except for a few rare instances of bandits spawning without weapons and attacking me with fists. The only issue I'm left with now is that I can't seem to lootify Jaysus Swords. Lootification can apparently only see the esm, and when I open that up, it only shows three of the unique swords. Is there some way I can fix this?

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Viperix posted:

Is there a mod to fix/workaround the issue with being unable to favorite two of the same smithed weapon? Along those lines is there a good dual-wield hotkey mod?

Only thing that's every worked for me is to enchant them and give them different names.

futile
May 18, 2009
If you guys are finding Lootification to be a pain in the rear end but want to add enchanted stuff to your game check out Dynamic Loot.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

I really want to like Civil War Overhaul but it is a stretch. I've only made it right after the Battle of Whiterun so far but that whole event is :wtc:

I don't mind the Stormcloak Giants, I get that is kind of cut content (though its weird theyre just there instead of explained or introduced later in the story), but why are there "general" NPCs that are twice the size of normal NPCs? It feels like I'm playing Warcraft. Also, this is the first battle in the game, why are all the Stormcloaks ridiculous damage sponges that I can barely put a dent in? Why does the barricades break and all of a sudden we lose Whiterun? (It took me about five tries just to beat it and even then the Jarl's speech at the end was glitched out and some random Imperial mage was shooting fireballs at one of the Whiterun kids who somehow made it onto the battlefield.) Also why is it one time when we won the battle but I died immediately right before, my game didn't reload but I woke up in the Riften Imperial camp? I want to give it a go but so far the only new content has been janky and confusing. Otherwise the rest of the campaign has been exactly like vanilla.

WordMercenary
Jan 14, 2013
This reminds me, anyone know any other mods that add different races to the Imperial Legion? I liked the idea in Civil War Overhaul, but not the rest of the mod.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

This the only thing I'm aware of: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10780/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D10780%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Adds female Nords to the Legion lists and occasional other races. I think the big problem is there aren't that many already done voice acting for the other races with Imperial troop lines, but I guess if someone wanted to you could just hand wave that away as "accents", use MaleImperial voice and add a bunch of altmer, dunmer, redguard, orcs, etc. to the leveled spawn lists of Legion troops (I would download this mod).

My other problem with CWO is jankyness aside the author is incredibly unbearable. Someone asked him if his mod was crashing his game and he just replied, "CWO does not crash games, all crashes are user end :smug:"

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I want to love mods - I really do, but they cause me nothing but woe. I'm on my second try playing a pure-mage. The first time I was running NMM with mods from before the last official patch. I started getting random freezes and when I went to update old mods I got into a death-spiral of CTDs. So I decided to start fresh. Clean install of Skyrim. Switched to MO and learned how to use it. Everything seemed to be going great (no freezes, no crashes) until I got into the Rift around lvl 14. Now if I'm lucky I can play for an hour or so before I get a total game freeze. BOSS says my order is right, with no missing dependencies. I just know this is going to keep getting worse. Can anyone identify anything I'm running that would be loving me?

I've got over 550+ hours with vanilla and SPERG has given a new lease on life for the game - I'm having a blast! But if the freezes keep up, along with continued degradation I fear I may have to put Skyrim aside forever :(

Here are my system specs:

Intel i7-3770k @3.5GHz
16GB RAM @1866 MHz
Windows 8 x64
GeForce GTX Titan

It's killing me that I can't run this game with a handful of mods. I tried upgrading my nVidia drivers from the latest stable to the latest beta out of desperation - no joy there. I don't know what else to do. Any ideas?

EDIT: I am nowhere near the 3.1GB memory limit, according to Skyrim perfmon.

I lieu of Skyrim help - I haven't been able to play Fallout 3 for years due to constant CTDs trying to escape old 101. If anyone knows any silver bullets for that I'm all ears too :) I've tried every solution I could Google for that one - it's just unplayable. I guess you only get ~2 good years with Bethesda games before they decay to uselessness on modern hardware...

Lordshmee fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Oct 19, 2013

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Enhanced Blood Textures is associated with CTDs per STEP.

Also I don't think Sounds of Skyrim has a great deal of quality control.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
EBT I can stand to lose - will try it. It would be a shame if it were SoS. I love that one. I'll try disabling them both and see how it goes.

futile
May 18, 2009
SOS may be harder to remove. For EBT there is an MCM menu for uninstalling. I'm interested in seeing if disabling EBT fixes your problem. I've seen people claim before that EBT causes crashes but as of right now I don't believe it. Also check for the size on your save files that no bloat is going on. You really shouldn't be having CDT issues with such a simple and basic mod list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
My saves are only in the neighborhood of 5.5MB - doesn't seem too extreme. I was able to play without incident from the time of my last post until now, but almost all of that time was spent in a dungeon. My crashes tend to happen in the open world. Time will tell - I'll let you know. Thanks for the suggestions epitasis.

Edit: I did only remove EBT since like you said it was easy with MCM. I sure hope that does the trick because I have no idea how to remove SoS.

• Locked thread