Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero

scary ghost dog posted:

It's a "subtle" metaphor for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Yeah they are in a tough situation over there with the whole tsunami and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Portugal. The Man does a great cover at their live shows. They also did a short promo with Sunny before this season aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77LhtUx_9uA

This is so chill and relaxed, it's great.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

El Murguista posted:

The subtlest episode before this was probably The Gang Goes Jihad back in Season 2, wherein the gang gets a notice to vacate the pub by an Israeli businessman because they're "on his land." In the same episode said businessman almost bangs Dennis and Dee's mom and ends up selling the land to Frank so he can be part of the gang. So this episode was a bit of a curveball.

There was nothing subtle about it. They even said they had to stop that jew (totally not a hard J) from taking it.

rawillkill
Aug 15, 2009

Emma Watson is what runs trivia teams.
Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCB4XRRn0WU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

:3:

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

Harry posted:

There was nothing subtle about it. They even said they had to stop that jew (totally not a hard J) from taking it.

Dude you just dropped a hard J come on.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Harry posted:

Yeah, that was sort of my point. I mostly wrote that since I literally didn't get the emmy episode until the last second.

GlobalHero06 posted:

Yeah they are in a tough situation over there with the whole tsunami and everything.

Do you even watch CNN? Saddam Hussein has the oil- we have decided to help the people of Israel- to give our oil back to us- by defeating Saddam Hussein.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Last week's episode was maybe the best they've ever done. This show is great because of how much creative control they've retained. I mean both Mac and Frank's fantasies were conventionally way too long. That's a huge part of why they were so funny. On a standard show the network would have made them cut those parts way down and really ruined it.

Is this your class? You're a good teacher.

AARO fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Oct 16, 2013

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The promo for tonight looks awesome
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202226507252930&set=vb.10473091455&type=2&theater

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Are they back at the mini mart from last week? :lol:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

olin posted:

Is this your class? You're a good teacher.
No, it's been going around the Internet like crazy. It even got picked up by Always Sunny's official Facebook page. Someone teaching English in Japan decided to use their powers for good :)

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Charlie's POV... :negative:

IT'S LIKE A GREAT MOVIE!

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I just don't understand why, when the kids are singing Dayman, there's a picture of Peter Griffin behind them. Is there some notable Family Guy song these kids are also singing?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Holy poo poo, Frank.

PittTheElder posted:

I just don't understand why, when the kids are singing Dayman, there's a picture of Peter Griffin behind them. Is there some notable Family Guy song these kids are also singing?

America 101.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Man, everybody on their Facebook page absolutely hates the show. The ratings drop is also kinda depressing. From 1.5 a few years ago to 0.5 today. That's not just bad, that's NBC bad.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Irish Joe posted:

Man, everybody on their Facebook page absolutely hates the show. The ratings drop is also kinda depressing. From 1.5 a few years ago to 0.5 today. That's not just bad, that's NBC bad.
That's what happens when you move the show to a new network that not everyone even knows about, and even fewer have.

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Irish Joe posted:

Nobody has FXX.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl

User-Friendly posted:

Nobody has FXX.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Did they make FXX to assassinate Always Sunny?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Conquistador posted:

They made it because FX had been so successful in producing hit programming that it made sense to expand to a second network. Problem is most of the cable companies didn't want to add another pricey channel to their basic cable lineup, so they dropped FXX into tiered packages that a lot of people don't have.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rob McElhenney is doing on AMA on reddit right now

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Not much about upcoming IASIP stuff, but he did reveal this about "The Gang Squashes Their Beefs":

Rob McElhenney posted:

Our season finale is a Thanksgiving special with many of our favorite characters. The McPoyles will be there.
:allears: So many great concepts this season.

edit: oh well apparently that news was already out there.

Ror fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 17, 2013

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but apparently Chase Utley responded to mac finally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPBTozqdvY

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Conquistador posted:

They want all their comedies, including Always Sunny, to anchor FXX and draw viewers to it. Audience drops were anticipated and I'm sure they're fine with it.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
My friend exploded
My friend exploded
Daiyaiayaiyaiyaaaaa~~

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Fuckin love Charlie's Voltron.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Dee is the best character this season.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Frank is amazing this episode. The descent into madness is awesome.

E: VOMIT WAVE

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They're probably getting sick because that bathroom is filthy.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I think frank wants to shave all of Philly.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
A bald Frank is pretty creepy.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

HAHAHA They are all alcoholics.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
:stare: They all had the DT's. :stare: :stare: :stare:

Haha, and Charlie thought it was a game the whole time.

EDIT: JESUS CHRIST FRANK

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
That was the best episode of the season. Holy poo poo.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

That was a great episode.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh my GOD that was incredible :stare:

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I JUST WANNA BE PURE

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Great episode and Jerry from Parks and Recs as the doctor was cool.

Bluedust
Jan 7, 2009

by Ralp
I didn't like this one at all, it was the first this season I didn't love. Though Danny DeVito is so loving hilarious.

I still want to know how he got in that drat coil!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Yeah, this episode didn't do it for me. The rest of the season has been pretty good though.