Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

I think I read that Pizzaro isn't suspended, but he might miss the game due to injury.

According the the Gazzetta he's fit to play, but they're sometimes off when there's an international break. He's one card away from a suspension is all.

While I was looking at that I realized that De Jong is suspended for the Udinese match, we're totally hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

Gigi Galli posted:

According the the Gazzetta he's fit to play, but they're sometimes off when there's an international break. He's one card away from a suspension is all.

While I was looking at that I realized that De Jong is suspended for the Udinese match, we're totally hosed.

1-0 udinese. 90 minutes of horrible bullshit uninspired play from Milan who kicks it into gear entirely too late. Mario dives in the box and wins a pen, 1-1. "I'm a bad coach" -a quote not said by max Allegri in his post match interview

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

grvm posted:

1-0 udinese. 90 minutes of horrible bullshit uninspired play from Milan who kicks it into gear entirely too late. Mario dives in the box and wins a pen, 1-1. "I'm a bad coach" -a quote not said by max Allegri in his post match interview

No that would be if De Jong was playing, it'll be 3-0 by halftime with 2 giveaways from Zaccardo and 3-1 at full time after Mario literally punches Zapata to get him out of the way of him scoring a freekick in the 87th.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Supposedly Adil Rami didn't pass his medical at Milan, or is borderline. Nothing certain at the moment. Bronzetti, his agent, denied, but no further info appeared so far. Just confirmed untrue. Rami's match fit.

Quagliarella had a muscle injury, 20 day stop or so. Will miss Fiorentina :getin: but Llorente will get a brace against us :smith:

Agnelli made a "joke" about Thohir, how Indonesia's new capital is no longer Jakarta but "Jakartone", playing on a portmanteau of Jakarta + cartone (cardboard); referring to the fact the Scudetto that Inter won thanks to Juventus's disqualification is fake, i.e. "made of cardboard".

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 16, 2013

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Supposedly Adil Rami didn't pass his medical at Milan, or is borderline. Nothing certain at the moment. Bronzetti, his agent, denied, but no further info appeared so far.

I wonder what the real reason is. He's supposedly at Milanello today.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

I wonder what the real reason is. He's supposedly at Milanello today.

Yep sorry, I edited - whoever had the "inside track" yesterday denied today (Criscitello/Pedullà). Strange because they're normally reliable.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Yep sorry, I edited - whoever had the "inside track" yesterday denied today (Criscitello/Pedullà). Strange because they're normally reliable.

I had actually read that yesterday too, he supposedly had a medical this weekend and this was a second check, which I guess doesn't normally happen.

Also lol the Jakartone joke, he's gonna get it for that.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Rami is Albanian :eng101:

Let that simmer for a while GD.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

He's French :twisted:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

I don't think this is true because he's born in Bastia to Moroccan parents

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan lost 1-0 to their own primavera side today.

Literally send the kids out against Udinese. Please.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Gigi Galli posted:

This is getting outrageous lol they're so bad

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Hm, maybe you just have a golden generation coming through? :unsmith:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Did Silvio Berlusconi place some sort of curse over Milan this year after he got sent to jail/house arrest/whatever?

Or is it just Allegri being poo poo?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Rami to Milan loan is a done deal

http://www.valenciacf.com/ver/32694/comunicado-oficial.html

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That's good to know. Maybe we can crawl in to the double digit points after Christmas.

Troy Queef posted:

Did Silvio Berlusconi place some sort of curse over Milan this year after he got sent to jail/house arrest/whatever?

Or is it just Allegri being poo poo?

It's both.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress. Saw Rami, thought Rama. Don't know how that happened. They even are play in two different spots.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gigi Galli posted:

Time to hire Di Canio they can lose to them 3-0

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think what hosed me up is Napoli is looking at Fabian Schar, an Albanian and Swiss International defender.

Confused the teams and player

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Soulex posted:

I think what hosed me up is Napoli is looking at Fabian Schar, an Albanian and Swiss International defender.

Yea I could've guessed it'd be Napoli interested in him.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It'd make the third Swiss International/Albanian they have on their team. (Behrami, Dzemaili, and now Schar). The only real Swiss footballer they have is Inler. Who is a badass.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Balotelli picked an injury during training, doubtful he'll play vs Udinese. He injured his thigh muscle.

Pizarro should be fit enough for a portion of the match, so other than Gomez and Hegazy we've got a full house on Sunday.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Balotelli picked an injury during training, doubtful he'll play vs Udinese. He injured his thigh muscle.

Barcelona too :suicide:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Gigi Galli posted:

Great news, we'll probably be missing Messi anyway.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

El Hefe posted:

Great news, we'll probably be missing Messi anyway.

Well we were gonna get killed anyway, would've been nice to score a miracle goal or something but now it'll be a shutout.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

It's like you guys stole last year's Inter medical staff.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Sounds like Vucinic will be out this weekend, in addition to Quagliarella. Some speculation out there that Conte might use Pogba or Marchisio behind Tevez rather than start Giovinco or Llorente.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Reminder that Roma - Napoli is tomorrow at 2045, meaning it's on at 1445 here on the East Coast for us idiots.

:argh:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Reminder that Roma - Napoli is tomorrow at 2045, meaning it's on at 1445 here on the East Coast for us idiots.

:argh:

Hooray for funemployment!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Michael Bradley is back in the Roma squad for the first time since his ankle injury in early September. It'll be interesting to see if he can get back to at least a part-time starter role given how well they've done with the current midfield.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vidal might miss Fiorentina because he was delayed coming back from an international game. I really hope so. That'd be one less amazing midfielder to have to mess with.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Vidal might miss Fiorentina because he was delayed coming back from an international game. I really hope so. That'd be one less amazing midfielder to have to mess with.

He'll play if it's just that. Too important to miss out. It's not like he wont be rested, those guys take first class flights and get chauffered to their homes when they get back, he'll be fine.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

He'll play if it's just that. Too important to miss out. It's not like he wont be rested, those guys take first class flights and get chauffered to their homes when they get back, he'll be fine.

He seems to have missed another flight and is now stranded in a "unidentified" european city. This time due to a strike. :stare:

Also Juve is being ordered to pay 21m euros for ... Mutu to Chelsea.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Oct 18, 2013

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

He seems to have missed another flight and is now stranded in a "unidentified" european city. This time due to a strike. :stare:

It's not Germany, or Luftansa, or else I would have heard about it.

Fake edit: Italian air traffic control and airport workers are on strike via Airline Easyjet. Not sure what country he's in, but it seems that it's because of Italy.

Real edit: ^^^ Saw that. I hope it's not just a rumor. Anything that can declaw Juventus as a whole or possibly hurt their next transfer window is a-ok with me. I really do not want them to win the scudetto.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Mutu is a loving cancer.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

if Roma manage to win today I will truly believe that their title challenge is on

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

It's not Germany, or Luftansa, or else I would have heard about it.

Fake edit: Italian air traffic control and airport workers are on strike via Airline Easyjet. Not sure what country he's in, but it seems that it's because of Italy.

Real edit: ^^^ Saw that. I hope it's not just a rumor. Anything that can declaw Juventus as a whole or possibly hurt their next transfer window is a-ok with me. I really do not want them to win the scudetto.

It's peanuts, Juve will pay it just to get it off their hands. I feel sorta bad for Mutu because he is a good player under there but he's such a maniac and this loving court case has dragged on for so long that you kind of have to assume that it's partially his fault. With his salary he should've been abled to hire a good lawyer or otherwise pay this poo poo off.

Also lol the goddamn Italian airport workers union, those fuckers will strike at anything, nevermind that you can literally observe them digging through people's luggage on the runways.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gigi Galli posted:

It's peanuts, Juve will pay it just to get it off their hands. I feel sorta bad for Mutu because he is a good player under there but he's such a maniac and this loving court case has dragged on for so long that you kind of have to assume that it's partially his fault. With his salary he should've been abled to hire a good lawyer or otherwise pay this poo poo off.

£13m would have been most of the money he made in his career most likely. Juve should always have been the people to pay the fine, or not. Chelsea didn't even have to sack him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

After 566 days, Cagliari are finally playing back in the Sant'Elia, and it's cheap!

Note that this guy is a Real Fan ®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Some good news for Fiorentina - Gomez has been training today, light running on the pitch and gym work. I hope to see him in the start of November!

• Locked thread