Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

lokipunk posted:

That is me. Sorry for that 3rd, but the first two are pretty nice!

Can I get your friend code? Been looking for a zone with Quilladin. FC:3067-5151-4488

withheldmcfakename posted:

0430-8840-8072 is my friend code if anybody needs to pick up Tangela or Petilil for their Friend Safari. I don't have a third one yet until I beat the Elite 4, but people like Lilligant, right?

I'd love to get some Tangela and Lilligant too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

LAY-ZX posted:

You've got Delibird and Bergmite, won't know your third until you're online in-game.

e: And your third is Piloswine. Nice.

Wow, I'm pretty happy with that. I've already caught those guys but it's kind of a shame you can't visit your own safari.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

0430-8840-8072 is my friend code if anybody needs to pick up Tangela or Petilil for their Friend Safari. I don't have a third one yet until I beat the Elite 4, but people like Lilligant, right?

Oh me! I love Lilligant! One of if not my favorite grass in awhile next to Cottonee :allears:

0559-7788-3901

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Third shiny caught, it's a Sigilyph. Rash and Magic Guard, I can live with that.

5155-3015-9458. I would like to get on the Tangela train. I would also like to know who's in my Friend Safari.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Was it a Shout-out? Those are custom messages you can send to everyone that can see you on the PSS.

No it wasn't. I was in battle and I got a little message that said "Passerby James wishes you Happy Birthday!" and looking at his profile showed "James sent you birthday wishes." after his "hi" scrolled past.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Would someone mind adding me and telling me what my friend safari pokemon are?

1650-1398-5943

(also I'll accept new pokefriends as well!)

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Regy Rusty posted:

So uh... how did a passerby just wish me happy birthday? :psyduck: My birthday is in April (and yes my 3DS has the right date in it.)

If it actually said Happy Birthday, it was just a random shout out. The in-game birthday message just says "congrats!", and you've got a counter for how many times its been issued to you just like with "Nice!"

If that's what you got, then I'd guess the game pulls people's birthdate but not their local time, and the dude's 3DS date was way off so the game thought it was your birthday.

E: read your next post; the message might be shortened to congrats for others, I've never received one myself obviously. I stand by my theory.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Disargeria posted:

1650-1398-5943

Mind telling me what mine are? They're water and that's all I know and well... I like water types so I'm curious. Added though!

Lame Devil
Mar 21, 2013

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Disargeria posted:

1650-1398-5943

I added you. My FC is 5429-7183-5581. Let me know what mine is too if you can, still a mystery to me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Funkmaster General posted:

If that's what you got, then I'd guess the game pulls people's birthdate but not their local time, and the dude's 3DS date was way off so the game thought it was your birthday.

It must be this because I do have a little birthday cake that says 1 on my profile. So I guess he has his 3DS date set to late April for some reason.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

edit: oh geez a whole page popped up while i was responding, nevermind

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Kikas posted:

Also Ludicolos idle animation is the most :3: thing in the game.

Is it The Dance?

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

Schubalts posted:

Weather-appropriate clothing is for wusses.

Get on my level :colbert:
Now imagine the picture is taken in Snowbelle because the gamesync servers are busy at the moment.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Here are the friend safari Pokemon of some of the people I added last page in case they don't know yet:

LoinclothedJesus: Pidgey/Tranquill/Hawlucha
Lame Devil: Pawniard/Sneasel/Absol
LAY-ZX: Spearow/Woobat/Fletchinder

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 17, 2013

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Brilliant, it is The Dance. Will have to use Ludicolo at some point now.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Man I wish could take screen shots of the game other than the pictures. Nintendo dropped the ball on that considering how popular and it cool it was to use in Animal Crossing.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
So are we going to build a database of Goons FC's and what pokes they spawn in the Friend Safari?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Some guy just traded me his Finnekin out of the blue. I didn't know what he'd want for it so I just offered him a spare Eevee and he took it. N-nice!?

It's too bad there's no easy way to talk to people since if he could've asked for something I would've happily given him something better.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

So are we going to build a database of Goons FC's and what pokes they spawn in the Friend Safari?

There's a googledocs of this in #pokegoons.

bwatts
May 28, 2013

Edit: ^^^ beat me to it, it seems.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiGAq6LFMm6RdHlEU09XLVRXMnJXUFhGZC1uWjFnZlE#gid=0 seems to be doing just that!

LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
I'm wanting to transfer my Pokemon from my Diamond cart to Black 2, and then all those from Black 2 to my X cart. Do I have to beat the Elite 4 in both Diamond and Black 2 in order to do that?

And from what I've read online I can't transfer my Pokemon in Black 2 anyways till late December no matter what?

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Mind telling me what mine are? They're water and that's all I know and well... I like water types so I'm curious. Added though!

Yours is Fairy:

Dedenne
Floette
Jigglypuff

Lame Devil is Dark:

Sneasel
Pawniard
Absol

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Hooray, bitch about it on the internet works again! :toot: Finally snagged a Dragonair.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

The friend code safari/trading stuff is all happening in the Private Games Server thread, as far as I was aware. Probably best to keep it in one place. I've been bored and checking out people's gardens for a little bit now.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Dastardly posted:

Get on my level :colbert:
Now imagine the picture is taken in Snowbelle because the gamesync servers are busy at the moment.

I've never even seen that top. :negative:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

I've never even seen that top. :negative:

I just saw it for sale in Laverre City.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Who should I pick, Golurk or Golem?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
So are there any unlockable hair styles for dudes in this game?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PonchAxis posted:

And colors for that matter? Right now all I see is Very Short to Medium length hair and the starting colors and I've had like ten haircuts.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

horriblePencilist posted:

Who should I pick, Golurk or Golem?

Golurk is an awesome robot bro.
Golem is a rock with arms.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

0559-7788-3901

Lame Devil posted:

My FC is 5429-7183-5581.

Disargeria posted:

1650-1398-5943

I won't do anymore FC stuff after this, but I've added you guys. 5155-3015-9458

Also, Dewgong and Seel are absolutely adorable in 3D.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
How do you unlock that 3rd slot in the friend safari?

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

PonchAxis posted:

Theres at least one. Medium Perm. I got it after I unlocked the super boutique.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

The other person needs to have beaten the Elite 4..

Then if they're online at the same time as you the pokemon in their Safari have a chance to have their hidden ability.

jymbojones
Jul 4, 2010

JoeGlassJAw posted:

Added all y'all dudes. I think I just got to the point where I can access Friend Safari, and I have no real life friends who play pokemon, so I'm interested to try it out.

FC: 1392-4742-2528

Added you back. If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me what's in my safari? Nobody has told me yet. My IGN is Jymbo.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Friends that have beaten the Elite Four have four Pokémon in their Friend Safari.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Awww AZ's Flabebe came back to him :unsmith:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...
Someone mind telling me what my Safari is? My FC is 1822-0006-3279.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This is just one of those days where every fight has a crit on me, I never see one, and I miss at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevileen
Jan 4, 2008
FINALLY got my Swift Swim Modest Ludicolo. The best part? He's got a high rear end speed IV. gently caress. Yes. :getin:

• Locked thread