Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

this came up in one of my feeds

apparently somebody owns a pet shop, a stray cat got in overnight, and this is what they found when they opened the next morning

congrats on that person's new cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

duTrieux. posted:

apparently somebody owns a pet shop, a stray cat got in overnight, and this is what they found when they opened the next morning

congrats on their new store mascot

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
is that a manx

Flash z0rdon
Aug 11, 2013

gently caress u

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

beatlegs posted:

exactly

or I was thinking one of these

I love this guy.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

congrats on their new store mascot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Flash z0rdon posted:

gently caress u

u are a handsome z0r

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Funhilde posted:

I love this guy.

yeah same but all cattes

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mila "I'll swallow your loving soul"

She still actively gets mad at my older cat - granted it's only been since Wednesday - and I don't think it's aggressive in that they aren't puffed up and she just likes to chase him. I did catch both of them tho trying to eat through a bag of food and when I caught them they both bolted. she also thinks she owns all the food dishes and I have to move her away from Luigi's bowl when feeding.

Here is Luigi waking up with me.

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

i was sleeping this morning and furball was on the cat tree that sits in front of my bed. he jumped down and tore rear end out the room, waking me up super confused

still dunno what was so exciting

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

ijustam posted:

i was sleeping this morning and furball was on the cat tree that sits in front of my bed. he jumped down and tore rear end out the room, waking me up super confused

still dunno what was so exciting

it was the 6:15 cat express

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Crasscrab posted:

what is with you and dangling sadie?

are you suggesting that she shouldn't dangle?

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
i saw a tux at the petsmart when i was buying stuff and i was like oh man i should get her but having two tuxes would equal twice the night time trippings

Flash z0rdon
Aug 11, 2013

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

A Curvy Goonette posted:

i saw a tux at the petsmart when i was buying stuff and i was like oh man i should get her but having two tuxes would equal twice the night time trippings

get that catte

tuxes own

also shop cats

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

those ears

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

guiltcat

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

beatlegs posted:

this is oc's cousin from arkansaw, d'oc

Yo there's a 2nd cat, up in that tree. Get him down from there!

Also this is my cat, his name is Lars

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
last night I caught sebastian sleeping, circle-cat style, in the cast iron skillet on the stove

It was over the pilot light so it was a little warm.

:3:

obviously we are going to take steps to discourage this behavior

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Jonny 290 posted:

last night I caught sebastian sleeping, circle-cat style, in the cast iron skillet on the stove

It was over the pilot light so it was a little warm.

:3:

obviously we are going to take steps to discourage this behavior

that reminds me, i need to get an electric blanket. i have a feeling it would make carmen into quite a lap/bed cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
link is getting big

cringer is still small

^ here you can see cringer's favorite toy which is a ripped-off piece from a cat teasing stick. he carries it around (:3:) and if link comes near him when he has it he scrunches his face and growls and link gets VERY UPSET about this and just aaaaaaagggg :kimchi:

graph fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 21, 2013

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Shifty Pony posted:

are you suggesting that she shouldn't dangle?

:ohdear: n-no...

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Odd posted:

Also this is my cat, his name is Lars

Lars! Nice to see you dude!

you too odd

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

graph posted:

^ here you can see cringer's favorite toy which is a ripped-off piece from a cat teasing stick. he carries it around (:3:) and if link comes near him when he has it he scrunches his face and growls and link gets VERY UPSET about this and just aaaaaaagggg :kimchi:

for ralph, the entire point of having any toy is to walk past franklin with it and growl

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

just move on in

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

minivanmegafun posted:

people who live in the suburbs and are crazy about horses are just plain child rapists.

fixed

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

beatlegs posted:

this is oc's cousin from arkansaw, d'oc

screencap from new garfield movie spotted

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
monday status: hated

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Crasscrab posted:

monday status: hated

please revert with appreciation of lasagna soonest

regards

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

for ralph, the entire point of having any toy is to walk past franklin with it and growl

Lulu plays with toys p normally like any other cat but if it's a toy made out of rabbit fur she holds it in her mouth with a death grip and starts huffing and puffing and growling like a loving demon as her eyes get wild.

If she's in this state when Dexter is around, he'll keep back and just stare at her with caution in his eyes.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lulu plays with toys p normally like any other cat but if it's a toy made out of rabbit fur she holds it in her mouth with a death grip and starts huffing and puffing and growling like a loving demon as her eyes get wild.

If she's in this state when Dexter is around, he'll keep back and just stare at her with caution in his eyes.

and yet theres no video

the only toy my cat likes is her scratching post. she will bearhug it with her front paws and dig in with her claws, and rub her face on it while purring really loudly and kicking with her back paws

yes i should get video i have no excuse

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

and yet theres no video

she'd get too drat wild with said toys, so there are no more of them in the house anymore v:shobon:v

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Trig Discipline posted:

edit: reminds me of this gem which needs so much more love

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 21, 2013

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

Lima time! :3:

Lima beans :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

white-bellied tabbies are swell