Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
UzWorm also tells me that StarMan's audio is slowed down.

Damnit StarMan.

This one I'm not fixing because oh my god what a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010
Is the video missing auodio track for one of the commentators? For example at 7:35 you seem to answer something we can't hear.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Literally the thing I just said.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Mico posted:

UzWorm also tells me that StarMan's audio is slowed down.

Damnit StarMan.

This one I'm not fixing because oh my god what a nightmare.

I'm not completely sure it slowed down, but I can't figure out any other explanation as to why he sounds way deeper than usual and he's so out of sync for the entire video.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

UZworm posted:

I can't figure out any other explanation as to why he sounds way deeper than usual...

Don't do drugs, kids. Namely xenon gas.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

toddy. posted:

Don't do drugs, kids. Namely xenon gas.

Demon high Star Men are the worst Star Men

Algo.
Oct 3, 2009
I started to type about how badly your knife needs a sharpening and how bad it is to rub the edge on metal stuff, then i realised this is a Let's Play thread :chef:

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
I'm cool with the desync because it just sounds like some drunk guy is talking to himself in the background. :v:

As for the meatloaf itself... Well, it was meatloaf. Meatloaf just isn't very exciting, except when it's moldy pockmarked jello by mama.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
So here's a thing. I sent Mr. Mico a FLAC of my audio and it's slowed down and that's why it sounds deep. The original WAV recording that I still have because I'm an archivist at heart is perfectly fine. Why did Audacity do this to my audio recording?! I have no idea it's unprecedented in my experience.

Star Man fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Oct 13, 2013

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

sentrygun posted:

I'm cool with the desync because it just sounds like some drunk guy is talking to himself in the background. :v:

As for the meatloaf itself... Well, it was meatloaf. Meatloaf just isn't very exciting, except when it's moldy pockmarked jello by mama.

It can get pretty exciting if you mix in ketchup and a little brown sugar. Hell, just mix in the stuff you'd use for a glaze and really infuse the loaf with flavors.

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!
The audio desynch actually made the video better for me. It was wonderful listening to you talk about barbecue sauce and then suddenly hearing out of context maniacal laughter.

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

That is a drat fine looking meatloab, just like mom used to make. Way too much garlic though. (I did not know they sell it in 5 pound jars!)

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
I was laughing so much at the insane desync. It sounded like Starman was watching a completely separate stream and talking aloud about it.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

It also sounded like you were hallucinating, discussing the nonexistent music. (Yeah, I know it's due to bullshit youtube copyright fuckamawhatsits, but it's still hilarious.)

loving barbecue sauce. Why did I not think of that before? It's so obvious, yet so radical.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
French trip-hop group Chinese Man performing their version of 4'33"

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

So, ever since the first episode I wanted to try and make curry, I tried my best to find actual ingredients like the chile de arbol but :effort:. Instead I bought a packet of red thai curry powder, just had to mix sugar, water and soy sauce with the powder, came out like this.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

But does it taste?

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

It wasn't bad, but at the same time I've never had...proper? curry, my dad doesn't like spicy food so it rarely gets made. The only reason why it was this time is because they're on vacation and my brother is too lazy to cook.

The two tablespoons of sugar seemed like it might have been a bit much when I was adding it to the water at first but I didn't really taste all that much sweetness, I guess whatever was in the curry powder stuff overpowered it.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Mico posted:

No voting this time, I have a special halloween episode cooked up.

Haha, cooked up.

Mico finally cooks the baby.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
:ssh:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Is there any Nintendo game that does something special for Halloween? Do your Animal Crossing people dress up, or anything? It seems like the kind of game where that happens.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
You can buy candy and special halloween clothes in animal crossing. I can't remember if there was anything like this in wild world but it's in new leaf.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Voting choices:

Fried Chicken (Which will be a double update with Cornbread because I think it might be federally mandated law that you have to serve Fried Chicken with Cornbread)
Beef Stew
Fried Rice

Mico fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 22, 2013

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
My vote goes to FRIED CHICKEN

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
I'm gonna vote Fried Chicken here.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~
Dammit, that's too tough competition for Beef Stew to win against. I'm voting for it anyway, 'cause everyone knows how to do fried chicken.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Fried chicken, for maximum sticking-it-to-PETA... -ness.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

help i tried to make a veggie turkey but ended up with roast beef

Make Fried Chicken because cornbread is tasty and you should make it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Why wouldn't you vote for fried chicken in any circumstance?

Nethertribes
Mar 19, 2011

BLOOD
Hail Satan!

Beef Stew because I don't particularly care for fried chicken.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Fried rice, just because I'm curious what spin they're going to put on it.

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.
Fries and mice (also never go to peta's website for any of their lovely peurile flash 'parodies' they are literally domestic terrorists and you will be funding their horrific asses via advertising)

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
Honestly that wad of smushed and lightly basted tofu looks worse than their attempt at making a roast turkey look bad. For the most part (this is not the place to discuss this, I stress!) Peta are just a bunch of pernicious, well intentioned idiots. I'm voting Fried Chicken if only to (hopefully) demonstrate how to properly deep fry at home, because that poo poo is DANGEROUS.

ED: Shatner fry a bird (and he like it)

Dickey Butts fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Oct 22, 2013

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

I'm gonna go fried rice because it's a thing I make somewhat frequently and am 100% sure I'm loving it up somehow.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Hail Satan! (this is a vote for tofurkey)

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Renzuko posted:

I'm gonna go fried rice because it's a thing I make somewhat frequently and am 100% sure I'm loving it up somehow.

The biggest trick is to use day old rice. Everything else is absolutely secondary to that.

Damathacus
Apr 1, 2010
Fried Chicken (and Cornbread) sounds really good.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Dickey Butts posted:

The biggest trick is to use day old rice. Everything else is absolutely secondary to that.

Not even a trick, it's just mandatory. 2 days if your fridge is humid for some reason.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I will vote beef stew until we get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sientara
May 27, 2012

Fried Rice. Preferably with bacon, the way our neighbor used to make it.

• Locked thread