Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There's a rumour of Petkovic resigning and Mihajlovic taking over. Already denied officially by Lazio but we'll see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I missed the last 20 mins because I was on the road, I can't believe Torino let in 3 goals to a ten man side, alternatively I can't believe a ten man side scored three short handed goals. Incredibly poo poo goalkeeping all match day (except Gabriel :getin: )

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Among all the other stuff, Sassuolo got their first win today. I think that leaves Bologna as the only team without one.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I was reading up on football italia, and they said that was Rossi's first professional Hattrick. Is this true?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Totti will miss at least 2 weeks with a hamstring problem he picked up on Friday, and could be out up to a month.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Totti will miss at least 2 weeks with a hamstring problem he picked up on Friday, and could be out up to a month.

That's poo poo, and I wonder how Roma will cope with that. Borriello isn't nearly at that level, and I think Destro is still broken. It'll be interesting to see if they can hang on without him.

Speaking of Destro, he's gone full goon during his recovery:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Gigi Galli posted:

That's poo poo, and I wonder how Roma will cope with that. Borriello isn't nearly at that level, and I think Destro is still broken. It'll be interesting to see if they can hang on without him.

Hahahahah what the hell

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Gigi Galli posted:

Surely this is a breach of contract.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

El Hefe posted:

Surely this is a breach of contract.

That'll be 35 million Euros payable to Chelsea then.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Time to put those famous Italian doctors to work. It'll be gone in two weeks.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Ljajic might be the closest like-for-like replacement for Totti, or maybe start Pjanic in the front 3 if Bradley is healthy enough to start.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Ljajic might be the closest like-for-like replacement for Totti, or maybe start Pjanic in the front 3 if Bradley is healthy enough to start.

Ah I totally forgot about Ljajic, which is stupid because he's played more than Borriello and Destro.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
More big injury news, Zuniga had knee surgery today and will be out until some point in December according to some sources. Also, Britos separated his shoulder against Roma on Friday and is supposed to be out for at least a couple of weeks. Napoli will be stretched pretty thin at the back over the next few weeks.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

More big injury news, Zuniga had knee surgery today and will be out until some point in December according to some sources. Also, Britos separated his shoulder against Roma on Friday and is supposed to be out for at least a couple of weeks. Napoli will be stretched pretty thin at the back over the next few weeks.

And Cannavaro is banned for the next match at least, that's gonna be tough for the league. I imagine they'll be able to cope with Marseille but who knows.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Looks like Milan are set to snap up Honda on a free in January.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Honda-a-l-ac-milan-en-janvier/409517

This isn't a rumor, looks to be quite real, as documents have been handed over to Italian Football Federation (FIGC). Not quite a done deal though, but looks fairly certain. A good pickup for Milan if everything works out.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bea Nanner posted:

Looks like Milan are set to snap up Honda on a free in January.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Honda-a-l-ac-milan-en-janvier/409517

This isn't a rumor, looks to be quite real, as documents have been handed over to Italian Football Federation (FIGC). Not quite a done deal though, but looks fairly certain. A good pickup for Milan if everything works out.

This has been the (supposed) case for months. I wont believe it until I see him in a Milan shirt on the training ground. He wont be able to play in the CL, not like we're getting out of the groups anyway :v:

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Once we get a new manager this could be a fun team. Balotelli/El Shaarawy + Honda/Montolivo/Poli/De Jong (+Kaka if he is still here). Then also if Silvestre looks like the player he did this weekend and two years ago and Rami isn't a total flop.... I don't think Allegri has the support of the team anymore and I'm sure he will mismanage the squad many more times before the season is done though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gentlemen, we have our first Christmas pun of the year:

"Benatia: No presents for Di Natale!"

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

For the Viola fans in this thread, here's an excellent early Christmas gift to yourself, now available at the ACF online shop: http://www.fiorentinastore.com/app/dettaglio.aspx?id=616&nome=Maglia+celebrativa+Fiorentina-Juventus+4-2+Io+c'ero...

Also, a Napoli shirt (last year's model with the Coppa Italia roundel on it) I ordered came in the mail today, and in true Napuletano fashion I just threw the wrapper of it wherever I pleased.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

They were also advertising the Mazda 3 kit they were wearing at the time but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe because I can't use the Italian version.

I might end up getting one of those. Really kicking myself because I was originally going to go to that match and visit some family during the time.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

For the Viola fans in this thread, here's an excellent early Christmas gift to yourself, now available at the ACF online shop: http://www.fiorentinastore.com/app/dettaglio.aspx?id=616&nome=Maglia+celebrativa+Fiorentina-Juventus+4-2+Io+c'ero...

Also, a Napoli shirt (last year's model with the Coppa Italia roundel on it) I ordered came in the mail today, and in true Napuletano fashion I just threw the wrapper of it wherever I pleased.

It means "I WAS THERE" though, I'd feel like a tool wearing that if I actually wasn't!

also lol

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Can Fiorentina sign a shirt deal with Nintendo again? It was :krad: the first time around.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Juve signed a new kit deal with Adidas starting in 2015-16. 6 years, about €140m, plus some add ons depending on sales numbers.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Juve signed a new kit deal with Adidas starting in 2015-16. 6 years, about €140m, plus some add ons depending on sales numbers.

That's gonna be ugly the first few years, Nike's kits are so much cleaner than Adidas nowadays.

There have been murmurings that Milan are going to assign Balotelli a handler (hilariously it's being called "tutor" in the press, in English even) for the foreseeable future because of his behavior. He left the San Siro after the Barcelona match with a t-shirt and jeans on rather than the approved club suit and that was the last straw according to the press. Basically everyone that has known him is having a laugh, including Mourinho who said that the guy assigned to him will go crazy.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Kevin Nolan to Milan in january is definitely happening.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Nolan starting a half way house for troubled footballers would be the greatest reality TV show ever

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

euroboy posted:

Kevin Nolan to Milan in january is definitely happening.

lol

The high vis ball debuts this weekend for fog covered nights in Bologna :getin:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thats pretty clean considering Tang Puke Orange.

I like hi vis balls. Thats why I wear tight pants.

Also because noone tends to want to steal a pink ball.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I like hi vis balls. Thats why I wear tight pants.

I like this joke.

Also the hi vis ball is cool because it's easier to see on terrible streams and RAI's horrible broadcasts.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Also the hi vis ball is cool because it's easier to see on terrible streams and RAI's horrible broadcasts.

Sad but true.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

So, apparently the Juve - Real Ref has been reprimanded after a poor score and will probably not be seen in future CL matches.

Also, Bayern Munich has shown interest in Cuadrado. It would be a dumb move on his part considering the talent on the wings over there. There is no way he is going to replace Shaqiri, Robben, Alaba, Ribery, Lahm, and Muller. He might replace Rafina but thats if he goes into a fullback role again.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I have to go to a wedding but I want to say that today is one of two days this season in which I want Inter to win a match, please crush and murder Hellas, thanks.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I have to go to a wedding but I want to say that today is one of two days this season in which I want Inter to win a match, please crush and murder Hellas, thanks.

**Checks table to see which club is higher in the table and is a bigger Scudetto threat**

Agreed

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I wish they could both lose somehow

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Jonathan with a pretty nice volley, but my stream is so bad I couldn't tell if it was deflected on the way in.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Hellas going down in flames early, 2-0, Palacio.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

trem_two posted:

Jonathan with a pretty nice volley, but my stream is so bad I couldn't tell if it was deflected on the way in.

it was deflected by a Hellas defender

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Nice finish from Martinho, Inter should've cleaned that up before he got loose in front of goal though.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Some pretty horrible defending in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I guess Inter deserved the win, they were the less embarrassing of the two in terms of defending. Belfodil and Moras were given straight reds after the match was done for some sort of slap fight.

Inter really need Campagnaro back, they are pretty vulnerable without him.

• Locked thread