Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Luisfe posted:

Chariots of Fire theme and Eye of the Tiger are now stuck inside my head. At the same time.

I heard Gonna Fly Now, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Maybe it's the slo mo but Refurb seems more graceful going up the stairs than Bingley. Bing looks all kinds of klutzy/spazzy when he running (never walking) up the stairs.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Is Bing crazy strong? Because Refurb's really strong so she just kinda effortlessly hops her fat butt up the stairs.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

drat cat is swole. He is seriously the most muscular cat I've ever known. I think he's probably just a spaz.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Swole cat. BEEFCAKE!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Refurb's got some guns.

weavernaut
Sep 12, 2007

i'm so glad to have made such an interesting new friend

Golden-i posted:

Is Bing crazy strong? Because Refurb's really strong so she just kinda effortlessly hops her fat butt up the stairs.

Is she very active? She seems like she never stops running around and/or bothering Tycho.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

weavernaut posted:

Is she very active? She seems like she never stops running around and/or bothering Tycho.

Refurb's active in short bursts, like any other cat with the exception that she can't jump more than a foot off the ground.

She had a hard time jumping out of that bin. Fuckin' cats, man.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
They still do bunk beds :3:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Golden-i posted:

They still do bunk beds :3:

Does tycho drag all those things into his cage before going to sleep? THESE ARE MINE I MUST KEEP THEM CLOSE.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

AtomikKrab posted:

Does tycho drag all those things into his cage before going to sleep? THESE ARE MINE I MUST KEEP THEM CLOSE.

Considering how often Refurb steals his stuff, can you blame him for protecting his toys?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Yeah, he always drags stuff over there. Not sure why, since Refurb doesn't care about his stinky dog toys.

New blanket that the lady of the house made, it's made of old sweatshirts and looks incredibly comfy.

Hopefully I get a turn with it someday.

And... more hand helmets!

The effect on Tycho was the opposite of what was intended, he loved the poo poo out of hand helmets.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Which is a perfect segue into plugging the new hand helmet tumblr, starring refurb and many other gooncats:

http://handhelmet.tumblr.com

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

The effect on Tycho was the opposite of what was intended, he loved the poo poo out of hand helmets.

Opposite of intended, but exactly what expected.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

The look on Refurb's face is priceless. "Bring it dog, I DARE YOU!"

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

I think I broke her.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

That is one intense look of hatred

She gonna piss on everything.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Golden-i posted:

I think I broke her.

Oh my god.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yeah, every dog I've ever known has loved hand helmets. Cats, not so much. Refurb's gonna get you. :ohdear:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Screwed around with that slow-mo stairs GIF I posted last week, I thought it came out kinda cool.

Also no longer 13MB.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Golden-i posted:

Screwed around with that slow-mo stairs GIF I posted last week, I thought it came out kinda cool.

Also no longer 13MB.

Perfect for Halloween.

Seems like she'd make a lot of noise bumping up the stairs, but then I guess she makes a lot of noise anyway.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Golden-i posted:

Also no longer 13MB.

Getting Swole now refurb is.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Refurb's been working on her acrobatics today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WjgITo9SKc

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Golden-i posted:

Refurb's been working on her acrobatics today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WjgITo9SKc

She tried to punt dog face down the stairs their. :ohdear: Don't do it refurb, who will you torment?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I made a pumpkin tonight. It needs a little work yet but for my first carving I'm rather pleased.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Golden-i posted:

I made a pumpkin tonight. It needs a little work yet but for my first carving I'm rather pleased.

Not going to sleep tonight I think :stare:

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I should mention that this was posted by Portals in YOSPOS and was my template for that:

(I didn't cut out the lower left portion because I was worried about it falling apart)

Refurb didn't know what the gently caress

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Finished up the pumpkin tonight, I'm very happy with the results

ButWhatIf
Jun 24, 2009

HA HA HA

Golden-i posted:

I should mention that this was posted by Portals in YOSPOS and was my template for that:

Yoinked! We're doing pumpkins this weekend (for :siren: MY BIRTHDAY :siren:) so I'm totally stealing this and making a Refurb-o-lantern! Will share results when done.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

ButWhatIf posted:

Yoinked! We're doing pumpkins this weekend (for :siren: MY BIRTHDAY :siren:) so I'm totally stealing this and making a Refurb-o-lantern! Will share results when done.

Hell yes.

Refurb's clearly excited.

Play!

:siren:ABORT PLAY - FALL BACK:siren:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

:siren:ABORT PLAY - FALL BACK:siren:

Next time, less literally, Refurb.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

With this one, I like to think that Tycho is saying "I will hug you with my face."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

No sound? I imagine it to be *whap whap whap whap whapthunk*

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

"I should buy a hang glider."

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Hey, Tycho! Why the long face?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

:kimchi: who knew a half-corgi in a horse mask could make me so rediculously happy.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

umalt posted:

:kimchi: who knew a half-corgi in a horse mask could make me so rediculously happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Oh. My. God.

Has Refurb seen the mask yet?

• Locked thread