Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy is a pudding

What sort of pudding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

NinjaSteve posted:

What sort of pudding

Jozy should be pudding the bin imo

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Scott Bakula posted:

Jozy couldn't even score against Newcastle lol

He feels.a lot of affinity for newcastle because he's a fat useless terd

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

The Mash posted:

I'd like to go on record guessing that Jozy Altidore scores one more goal than Nicklas 'B52' Bendtner in the Premier League this season

I feel like this prediction could still go places, but I'm gonna need Jozy to find a single goal somewhere.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

The Mash posted:

I feel like this prediction could still go places, but I'm gonna need Jozy to find a single goal somewhere.

Perhaps Jozy has set some goals for himself such as

1. eat more cake

I think he will achieve these goals, while Bendtner wanders around in the spiritual wilderness

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

I can't wait to see what Tommy Huddlestone style revelations come out of Gus Poyet becoming Sunderland manager, hopefully he'll allow Jozy to have his four Full Englishes a day again

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1600130/jozy-altidore-hoping-develop-steven-fletcher-partnership-sunderland?cc=5901

quote:

Jozy Altidore is hopeful that he can forge an effective strike partnership with Sunderland teammate Steven Fletcher now that the Scotland international is over his injury problems.

Step 1: Don't get in Fletcher's way

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
There was a thing on some blog shortly after the derby that basically blamed Jozy's poo poo performances on having to play as a lone striker, he's much better in a 4-4-2 with a strike partner etc etc.

Lol that Borini basically nicks the ball off him after a poo poo touch and it's called an assist.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Jozy can score as many goals as he can now that Newcastle didn't embarrass themselves by allowing him to score against them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Well he has another chance remember

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Scott Bakula posted:

Well he has another chance remember

If he makes it to the return game still on zero goals and he manages to score his first and presumably only goal of the season against our lot I'm going to ban myself. :toxx:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
What makes me laugh about Jozy is how when he falls over it's always such a violent collapse. Really goes for that floor. I think with his unique set of "talents" the best way to use him would be as some kind of pinball flipper where his teamates blasts balls at his unexpectedly prone form and hope for a lucky ricochet. Could be a devastating dead ball tactic.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Flayer posted:

What makes me laugh about Jozy is how when he falls over it's always such a violent collapse. Really goes for that floor. I think with his unique set of "talents" the best way to use him would be as some kind of pinball flipper where his teamates blasts balls at his unexpectedly prone form and hope for a lucky ricochet. Could be a devastating dead ball tactic.

This was my reasoning as to why he would score four goals

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

tbp posted:

This was my reasoning as to why he would score four goals

four to the floor, jozy riddem.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Haha jozy is loving garbage and is getting worse.

Woeful gutless shithouse.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Asmir Begovic has more Premier League goals than Jozy this season.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Haggis Heed posted:

Asmir Begovic has more Premier League goals than Jozy this season.

well Begovic actually has to know where the goal is to do his job, Jozy just knows where the buffet is

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
lol holy poo poo Jozy is garbage and Sunderland is even worse. What a loving tragedy of a team.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Are even worse.

Sunderland are even worse.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Pissflaps posted:

Are even worse.

Sunderland are even worse.

They're actually not because Blowzy is the worst there is, the worst there was and the worst there ever will be, he's a fat shitman tart

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
sunderland is a lovely team of garbagemen the main garbageman is Jozy. He won't be missed in February when he's away, thats for sure.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Think an updated chart is in order

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
In the 45 minutes he played today there were 2 sendings off and an own goal.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
He's a failure of a striker which means he fits perfectly into the failure of a team that is Sunderland.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Remember when this entire forum was saying 'Jozy isn't a massive shithouse, he has improved since his last stint at Hull, look at his goalscoring record for USMNT and AZ Alkmaar, he's a world class striker' and i was literally the only one pointing out the obvious.

Jozy Is Fail.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

It's Jozy are fail.

And you're a liar.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Pissflaps posted:

Remember when this entire forum was saying 'Jozy isn't a massive shithouse, he has improved since his last stint at Hull, look at his goalscoring record for USMNT and AZ Alkmaar, he's a world class striker' and i was literally the only one pointing out the obvious.

Jozy Is Fail.

I don't think this happened flaps

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Jozy should go get a job in Kwik-fit since he has so much experience with spare tyres

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
£8m lol

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
I actually don't think that ever happened on this forum. I frequent the USMNT thread and there were maybe 3 posters that had a legit love for jozy.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
I was gaslighted into predicting 7 goals for him.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Sunderland is a bad team and Jozy Altidore are a bad striker

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

80085 posted:

I actually don't think that ever happened on this forum. I frequent the USMNT thread and there were maybe 3 posters that had a legit love for jozy.

A lot more than that. The meltdowns whenever he was criticized were at fukushima levels

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!

vaginal culture posted:

A lot more than that. The meltdowns whenever he was criticized were at fukushima levels

I think it's all in your head. Go back and read those threads and you'll notice it was the same people just repeatedly posting about it.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

vaginal culture posted:

Look, I just think if you're going to act like a oval office you should keep your mouth shut so nobody else has to smell your stench.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

atomic gog posted:

I was gaslighted into predicting 7 goals for him.

My prediction of 3 goals is beginning to look like an impossible mountain to climb, like Kilimanjaro.

Come on Jozy, is what i'm saying, and why I got fired as USMNT masseuse.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

80085 posted:

UMSNT posters love Jozy because he is from the same country as they are.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

80085 posted:

I think it's all in your head. Go back and read those threads and you'll notice it was the same people just repeatedly posting about it.

I'm not going to go back and read any threads

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

80085 posted:

peep the archives from the 2010 world cup
the Jozyphoria was off the charts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 19, 2001

Dos a cero!
I mean christ VC you private messaged me once because you thought I was a jozy lover even though I've been calling him poo poo since before pissflaps knew who he was.

• Locked thread