Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
So much man-rear end. And shower wrestling. You can tell Mac had his hand in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh man, Mac checking out Dennis' erection.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Everything about this is great.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

"This is what we were trying to avoid by coming to you."

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second
This might be the stupidest plot for an action movie ever conceived. And I love it.

Zeph
Apr 9, 2007

This bagga nasty from Dogbert is
FRESH
I lost count of how many times I had to rewind to catch what goes on while I was laughing my rear end off.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Mac still can't act.

Nelson Mandela
Jun 4, 2007

SO SHINY
SO CHROME
:stare:

That was... everything I hoped, and so much more.

Best bit for me was Mac's blackface (blackbody?) slowly washing off in the shower, then BAM, character switch! Oh, and the fact that Dee was in blackface at all. Oh, and Mac's reaction to Dennis being way too into Dee's tits.

Nelson Mandela fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Oct 31, 2013

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Ugly In The Morning posted:

So much man-rear end. And shower wrestling. You can tell Mac had his hand in this one.

All dat man rear end. It was everywhere.

And of course Mac had an rear end double. He couldn't compete with that.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
This season just keeps delivering every episode. There were too many truly amazing points in this episode to even begin to pick a favorite. Though Mac checking out Dennis erection towards Dee is pretty spectacular. Dennis has soared to new hosed-up heights this season. I can't even imagine where he will be by the end of the show.

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

ShadyNasty posted:

Oh, and Mac's reaction to Dennis being way too into Dee's tits.

Lawlicaust posted:

Though Mac checking out Dennis erection towards Dee is pretty spectacular.

You might want to watch that scene again because you apparently missed Dee being switched out somehow.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Mac still can't act.

That's always my favorite part about the switch. Mac may have a lot of makeup but man, Dennis is a great Danny Glover.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

TastyAvocado posted:

You might want to watch that scene again because you apparently missed Dee being switched out somehow.

It's semi-plausible to not notice the switch. It's actually remarkably well done given all the other terrible cuts in it.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
This episode was fantastic in every way. I loved it. :allears:

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
Holy poo poo, that was amazing! I'm trying to think of a favorite scene but I can narrow it down.

Ithaqua posted:

It's a baked potato with the outside encrusted in salt, exactly as described. What else could it be?

I find a coarse salt, like sea salt, works best for that. Otherwise it's just too salty.

On a side note, best part of World Series Defense: Every time I'm at the gym, I think of Dennis nagging Mac about his lack of core strength because he only works his "glamour muscles."

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Simian_Prime posted:

Holy poo poo, that was amazing! I'm trying to think of a favorite scene but I can narrow it down.

I find a coarse salt, like sea salt, works best for that. Otherwise it's just too salty.

On a side note, best part of World Series Defense: Every time I'm at the gym, I think of Dennis nagging Mac about his lack of core strength because he only works his "glamour muscles."

I actually tried this last night with red potatoes dressed with olive oil and sea salt followed by crushed, dried tomato, garlic and basil after cooking. Ymm-hmm!

Anyway! That episode was a blast! That may be the hardest I've laughed all season. I'm making some gifs right now and thought I'd take some requests!

(Click either of the above for the full length versions of those scenes.)

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Frostwerks posted:

What is this poo poo? Where is the laughing bailiff?
I'm bad at computers and had to strike him to keep the framerate good enough for imgurs 2 mb limit

Here :colbert:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
We have a winner for worst episode to introduce the show to someone with.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Favorite thing in the episode right there.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

The 90s.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Was Charlie wearing his Green Man outfit under his suit during the chase scene?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Was Charlie wearing his Green Man outfit under his suit during the chase scene?

He was wearing a green shirt the whole time.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I honestly think Charlie's mannerisms as the twin was the best acting out of anyone

JD Bucks 7
Jul 18, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

We have a winner for worst episode to introduce the show to someone with.

Maybe it would help if she had seen the original Mel Gibson one first. I think what's happening here is the the fact that person is a woman, and our demographic skews male.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Mac's constant exposition was the funniest loving thing, holy christ.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Kakumei posted:

Well that's because when you go to the movies you can't follow what's going along? Who's that guy? Is he the bad guy? The good guy??

e: Speaking of exposition I'm super confused by the location switching in this episode....they're at a bank and then a hedgefund and then back at a bank???? Who was the woman who hadn't seen Lethal Weapon? Was she the bad guy??

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 31, 2013

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Zsinjeh posted:

Well that's because when you go to the movies you can't follow what's going along? Who's that guy? Is he the bad guy? The good guy??

e: Speaking of exposition I'm super confused by the location switching in this episode....they're at a bank and then a hedgefund and then back at a bank???? Who was the woman who hadn't seen Lethal Weapon? Was she the bad guy??

They're just going to random rich places looking for loans to finish the movie; a hedgefund, an internet startup, a bank. There isn't anything to be confused about.

e: goddammit. :thejoke:

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Drifter posted:

They're just going to random rich places looking for loans to finish the movie; a hedgefund, an internet startup, a bank. There isn't anything to be confused about.

e: goddammit. :thejoke:

Not your fault, no one can follow these jokes.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

TastyAvocado posted:

Yeah, totally didn't catch the switch the first time. Way more subtle of a cut than any of their other ones. Now it's just another Mac really wants to bang Dennis moment.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Drifter posted:

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Kakumei posted:

The disgust on Dennis' face when he's doing it is great too. You could just envision the argument they had about it right before.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

You can't give me that face when, in my original post, I already acknowledged it. :catbert:

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My Girlfriend during the initial wedding scene : "So, what movie are they parodying? What is this?"
Me : "Lethal Weapon.... you've seen it right?"
Her : "No. Another one of your gun movies?"

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

eyebeem posted:

My Girlfriend during the initial wedding scene : "So, what movie are they parodying? What is this?"
Me : "Lethal Weapon.... you've seen it right?"
Her : "No. Another one of your gun movies?"

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
It's not really her demographic

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Drifter posted:

You can't give me that face when, in my original post, I already acknowledged it. :catbert:
And completely ruin a setup like that? No sir :colbert:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Replacing Dee on the stripper stage was the best piece of special effects in the movie.

You like that?

What are you lookin' at, man?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That episode was so bad I kinda don't want to watch the show any more. I think I was mildly amused once or twice, but that's it. They can't all be gems.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

DNova posted:

Replacing Dee on the stripper stage was the best piece of special effects in the movie.

She still has the bug bites, which is awesome.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think my favorite bit of over-exposition wasn't from Mac, but rather Charlie taking out the photo of the twins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I've never seen a Lethal Weapon film but I'm pretty sure this is about right for one.