Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

`Nemesis posted:

Block hasn't owned DC Shoes since 2004 - Quiksilver owns DC now.

He's the chief brand officer and still a major stock holder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

some texas redneck posted:

:stare:

Time for me to find a new brand of shoes...

really?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Not really, just being a jerk.

I think I have 4 pairs of DCs at the moment. v:v:v Pretty much the only brand of shoe I wear except for my work shoes (slip resistant kitchen shoes that are straight out of the 90s).

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Oct 29, 2013

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

New American Muscle. I kinda like it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I was behind an H2 the other night with one of those mounted somewhere in the rear bumper (except shining H2 on the ground instead of a horse).

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
If it meant I could write off a bad rear end race/rally car for tax reasons and/or have the company pay for it in full I would plaster it in monster/DC/whatever logos too.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
The only problem with that idea is that zip ties, breaker bars, booger welds, and bungee cords are not horribly brandable.

Go for the gusto- hit up the POR15 folks and Rustoleum for sponsorship!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It Came From The College Parking Lot.

Could only get a couple bad pictures of it as I was almost late for class. But yeah... barf.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
This dude is a frequent poster in our towns automotive Facebook exchange.
GO HONDA!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Preoptopus posted:

This dude is a frequent poster in our towns automotive Facebook exchange.
GO HONDA!

This is one of those tattoos you are going to regret in a very short amount of time.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

CommieGIR posted:

This is one of those tattoos you are going to regret in a very short amount of time.

Once he gives up and starts drinking heavily without the ability to drop the weight, he can always claim it is a Lincoln.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

CommieGIR posted:

This is why you should only get Fiero ink, you can easily get a coverup later on, boom, it's a Lambo

stump
Jan 19, 2006

I'm not sure if this is brilliant or terrible:

Action Bronson, rotund rapper and BMW enthusiast. I think he owns a 635csi, 8 series and the 525 on his arm.

Edit: His last release was called "Saaab Stories"

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

stump posted:

Edit: His last release was called "Saaab Stories"

I'll cut you. :ese:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Action Bronson is awesome. Dude sounds like Ghostface.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
So wait, we are supposed to hate Ken Block now or what? I thought is videos were always fun to watch and he drove pretty well in real life when I saw him at an event. :unsmith:

exempt
Dec 10, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I cannot emphasize how correct this opinion is. His song Silk Sheets is some of the best emceeing I've heard in a long, long while

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

Apologies for the image quality. Sun wasn't playing nice.

Highlights include "daily driven", freshasfuck", "hellabroke, modding ain't cheap", and the bandage

The only thing not stock about that matrix are the mudflaps (not pictured) and blacked out lights.

:smugdroid: My first terrible car stuff. I thought I'd never remember to snap a pic.

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011

Wasabi the J posted:

So wait, we are supposed to hate Ken Block now or what? I thought is videos were always fun to watch and he drove pretty well in real life when I saw him at an event. :unsmith:

goons hate popular thing

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I've got no problem with him, I think his energy drink sucks and so do his shoes but he is a hell of a driver and fun to watch. And like I said, if I could get a free racecar for it I would plaster that crap all over my car too.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
A free race cars, multiple, and probably substantial amount of money.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

kastein posted:

I've got no problem with him, I think his energy drink sucks and so do his shoes but he is a hell of a driver and fun to watch. And like I said, if I could get a free racecar for it I would plaster that crap all over my car too.

While his videos are awesome, isn't he a pretty lovely rally driver though? I seem to remember him destroying his cars pretty regularly. Either way, more power to him, he did a good job making a ton of money with DC and gets to rally for pretty much free.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

kastein posted:

I would love to see a 5t gymkhana video :allears:

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
I'm not sure he's finished more than a few WRC events after multiple years of rallying. Wins local and american stuff on a pretty regular basis but he also has better equipment that mostly everyone else. Anyway, I consider him to be a pretty decent driver, just not on level with the best guys in the world.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

CommieGIR posted:

Which tattoo doesn't fit this category?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Negromancer posted:

While his videos are awesome, isn't he a pretty lovely rally driver though? I seem to remember him destroying his cars pretty regularly. Either way, more power to him, he did a good job making a ton of money with DC and gets to rally for pretty much free.

Yeah, he's pretty terrible in WRC. But he appears to be really good at doing trick moves that are fun to watch.

And he has a poo poo eating grin on his face the whole time, as would any of us. He's living the life.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Showed up for terrible car poo poo, stayed for Ghostface sounding white guy. After spending the last few hours listening to him on Spotify, this is declared to be awesome.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Michael Scott posted:

Which tattoo doesn't fit this category?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Chinatown posted:

A free race cars, multiple, and probably substantial amount of money.

Really the rally thing is just gently caress around time for him. He's already significantly wealthy from his founding of DC.

The internet tells me his net worth is $200m.:what:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I miss when DC made good clothes and shoes. So I will hate on him for that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I saw this car this morning.

And was all "Cool, looks immaculate." It was also very slow. So I went to pass him and the motherfucker swerved across the line and slammed on his brakes then floored it.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Preoptopus posted:

I miss when DC made good clothes and shoes. So I will hate on him for that.

When was this?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

veedubfreak posted:

When was this?

Some time before their stickers became a statement on every backpack, skateboard, and Tercel.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

West SAAB Story posted:

Some time before their stickers became a statement on every backpack, skateboard, and Tercel.

When was this?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Geirskogul posted:

When was this?

Never.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I really like DC's shoes though. :unsmith:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Have you ever, hooned, in DC shoes? :c00l:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I've done things that most goons would ever want to hear of while wearing DC shoes.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Economy Car

Neptr posted:

I think it's that he looks like a tool in his Monster/DC Shoes rally "gear" while he's standing in front of his automatic Togue-mobile. Probably not as much of a "[HOONIGAN]" as his get-up would imply.

That's what I was thinking. It looks I need to stop following the local "import" forums because they're making me way too bitter.

THIS however:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2BDY3jGwd8

Try to watch the video first, I won't blame you if you can't finish it (I didn't).

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/2013/10/30/the-real-story-behind-pro-am-dirfter-austin-matta/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
When it's time to drive Akina, I wear Nike Air Maxes because they are wide and the tread makes it easy to blip the throttle just by turning my foot sideways instead of bringing the heel up & around for full on heel/toe.