Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.

the people demand walt.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Funhilde posted:

The saddest Ole'

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

:3: hi dogface

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

the most interesting dogge in the world

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

haha! So dignified.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
still my favorite dogface picture: the time he followed the wedding dress code

e - also pictured: Jack, who is a very good dog but did not follow the dress code

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Golden-i posted:

still my favorite dogface picture: the time he followed the wedding dress code

e - also pictured: Jack, who is a very good dog but did not follow the dress code

what did refurb wear?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

FrozenVent posted:

what did refurb wear?

that was pre refurb, she was supposedly born a few weeks after that

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
human being charlie was there, he hid in the basement though

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Golden-i posted:

Be glad he did it voluntarily- we had to lock my aunt's cat in her bedroom when my cousin got married. The cat violently hated everyone but my aunt- hated her husband, hated her kids, hated my father, really hated repairmen.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Kavak posted:

Be glad he did it voluntarily- we had to lock my aunt's cat in her bedroom when my cousin got married. The cat violently hated everyone but my aunt- hated her husband, hated her kids, hated my father, really hated repairmen.

Well we shut him and Dazzler in the basement so it wasn't voluntary. I've never seen a cat act so violently towards a dog as F-mo Chuck did towards Tycho the first time they met, and in any case he's an indoor cat so they couldn't risk him getting out.

Outdoor cats are a terrible, terrible idea in minnesota, regardless of what time of year it is. The avian raptor rehabilitation programs around here have been so successful the last couple years, I can't actually remember the last time I saw an outdoor cat in the burbs :smith:

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehBZ1THDck

im hysterically congested, but my cat enjoyed the cheez powder like he always does.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

its halloween

trevor wants to be henrí

oscar is l'imbecile blanc

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

YOSPOSeption.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Golden-i posted:

Outdoor cats are a terrible, terrible idea in minnesota, regardless of what time of year it is. The avian raptor rehabilitation programs around here have been so successful the last couple years, I can't actually remember the last time I saw an outdoor cat in the burbs :smith:

We've got raptors plus coyotes in california, though the housing park my family lives now is sheltered and isolated enough cats can roam outside (Not ours, though), as can the wild turkey and her chick that wandered in over the summer.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Sadie at first was upset about people coming by and knocking on the door:

then a moth got in and she killed it. she spent the rest of the evening looking at the ceiling in case another appeared.

Minnie didn't know wtf to think but she was a hit with the kiddies.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

lookit dat majestic beaste, he's got the best face

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

dee8 specials showed up and my roommate was too lazy to post his video/pics so here they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvf7Kg38dEc

DSC02328 by killerchiapet, on Flickr

Zalgo
Oct 21, 2009

He͔̻̖͕ ͕͈̺͕̜c̯̜͇̲o̜͖̦m͙es͔̞̬̗͙.̥
Woodhaus got in on the action too.

DSC02334 by killerchiapet, on Flickr

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Shifty Pony posted:

Sadie at first was upset about people coming by and knocking on the door:

then a moth got in and she killed it. she spent the rest of the evening looking at the ceiling in case another appeared.

Minnie didn't know wtf to think but she was a hit with the kiddies.

thank you for this nice story, would read more

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

where

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Golden-i posted:

:(

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

free walt

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

free walt

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
i declare a mistrial, free walt

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
sports cause concussions
sports cause riots
sports got walt banned

ban sports

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

tehloki posted:

sports cause concussions
sports cause riots
sports got walt banned

ban sports

look at this stupid nerd lol

ill stuff you in your locker, nerd

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
hahahaha my locker is already full of DND books and larp gear ull never fit me in there

owned

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Leeloo seems to be thinking about forgiving me.

Here she is purring. (youtube wasn't working)
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l539/funhilde/E6C38F7A-F613-45F2-A36B-E364321AB2A8-215-00000009FCBA2112_zpsda74cc53.mp4

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

tehloki posted:

blah-blah

how did you get that title :psyduck:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pilli posted:

probably pissed off a FYAD mod and somehow "human being" is totally okay to use ironically now

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Funhilde posted:

Leeloo seems to be thinking about forgiving me.

Here she is purring. (youtube wasn't working)
http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l539/funhilde/E6C38F7A-F613-45F2-A36B-E364321AB2A8-215-00000009FCBA2112_zpsda74cc53.mp4

awesome, how is elmer doing?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
someone make a free walt thread in gbs

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Pilli posted:

I posted in FYAD for awhile, then Ralp and Cool Buff Man probated me a bunch of times for being new and not being funny enough so I made a bunch of posts that I thought were really ironic and funny when I was drunk, but they were actually really terrible, and that's a quote from one of them. See rap sheet

Also apparently it wasn't a mod, somebody bought that for tenbux, awful mod Brother Jonathan pmed me personally to say so

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
gently caress. El Gordo has swollen mouth glands. I will see how soon the vet can see him, since that is worrysome.

He still eats and drinks and he doesn't smell any worse than he usually does, but better safe than sorry.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

man dogface quit being bummed out dia de los perros is for celebrating

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
could someone post teddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01