Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buddington
Feb 20, 2010

Irving posted:

There is an anal sex joke in the pilot episode of The Magic Schoolbus. It is my life's work to tell people about it since I was watching with my nieces and I couldn't believe that they'd gotten away with putting something like that on the air.

Well go on, tell us about it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL ON PZONES
Oct 13, 2013

Buddington posted:

Well go on, tell us about it then.

He's trying to get us all on the NSA list of people who google "magic schoolbus anal sex".

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich

trapped mouse posted:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure 75% of those are just "being a person" badges.

Hahahaha if you "earned" 75% of those badges this is you:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

randyest posted:

Hey guys I'm not a nerd, right guys, I have never done anything embarrassing in public, here's a picture of what a nerd looks like to prove it, oh please tell me I'm normal please guys

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

randyest posted:

You must have gotten just shy of 3/4 of them, I assume.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

If you don't get to at least half I don't think you are even human

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Irving posted:

There is an anal sex joke in the pilot episode of The Magic Schoolbus. It is my life's work to tell people about it since I was watching with my nieces and I couldn't believe that they'd gotten away with putting something like that on the air.
Well, I'm appalled.

bluetail
Jul 8, 2012

Morpheus posted:

This is silly. Where's the ventilation? The little fan? The emergency escape hatch through the butt?

Guessing it gets pretty hot in that rhino hippo.

edit: I just realized this was in fact, the joke you were making.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

randyest posted:

...says one goon to another.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Irving posted:

I'm currently watching the pilot episode of Magic School Bus looking intently, analyzing every line, in search of a anal sex joke.

Edit: "Sorry cuz, uranus doesn't do a thing for me, get off"

ThatPazuzu has a new favorite as of 02:09 on Nov 1, 2013

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm currently watching the pilot episode of Magic School Bus looking intently, analyzing every line, in search of a anal sex joke.
Sometimes out of the thousands of frames in any given episode of an animated series, one or two frames will look mildly uncouth devoid of context! Holy fack how do they get away with this stuff

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

(Animaniacs "fingerprints" joke, for those with embedding disabled)
Holy poo poo, I didn't know you could turn it on. So that's what the tags are for...

Irving
Jun 21, 2003

ThatPazuzu posted:

Edit: "Sorry cuz, uranus doesn't do a thing for me, get off"

Sorry, I should have added a timestamp. 17:30.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Reminds me of Dave Engledow.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Whatev posted:

Sometimes out of the thousands of frames in any given episode of an animated series, one or two frames will look mildly uncouth devoid of context! Holy fack how do they get away with this stuff
Ever single cartoon I've posted has been of this variety. 'Mildly uncouth' is a nice way of putting it.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

Yeah that's totally what happens. Those drat passive totally normal feminists and literally retarded MRAs.

I don't agree with reddit MRAs, but when will our forum obsession ever stop? It's on every freaking thread. It reminds me of high school bullying, the jokes have little to no comedic value (or subtlety), but everyone laughs and posts more because they don't like them.

Popular kid: "Hey Dave, your family is poor and your dad left you."
*group of popular kids all laugh*

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
It's a funny picture posted in the funny pictures thread, you doorknob. Lighten up.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

RyokoTK posted:

It's a funny picture posted in the funny pictures thread, you doorknob. Lighten up.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

pageerror404 posted:

Yeah that's totally what happens. Those drat passive totally normal feminists and literally retarded MRAs.

I don't agree with reddit MRAs, but when will our forum obsession ever stop? It's on every freaking thread. It reminds me of high school bullying, the jokes have little to no comedic value (or subtlety), but everyone laughs and posts more because they don't like them.

I'm wondering what kind of incredibly subtle jokes you'd make about MRAs, who are essentially just garden-variety misogynists with a self-pitying streak.

Surely they deserve more subtlety.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

nocal posted:

I'm wondering what kind of incredibly subtle jokes you'd make about MRAs, who are essentially just garden-variety misogynists with a self-pitying streak.

Surely they deserve more subtlety.

I like how you focused one word. Notice also he wrote about the lack of comedic value.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Farecoal posted:

I like how you focused one word. Notice also he wrote about the lack of comedic value.

How often do you wear a fedora?

Buddington
Feb 20, 2010

pageerror404 posted:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Post the funny!
Subs from a Hong Kong movie.

Ballin Stalin
Dec 29, 2009

by Lowtax
We get it. A small and insignificant group of pathetic men on the internet are losers and feminists are the good guys.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

vvHahahaha

I Killed GBS has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Nov 1, 2013

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS

pageerror404 posted:

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Modern Day Hercules posted:

When I dress as Jake to my friend's Elwood.

And it's perfectly acceptable.

:colbert:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Stop picking on the MRAs guys they're the underdogs fighting oppression :qq:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Away all Goats posted:

Stop picking on the MRAs guys they're the underdogs fighting oppression :qq:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I guess that's where Dave bought his instrument.

e: Holy poo poo that was fast. Guess I'm beaten.
e2: Both posted Nov 1, 2013 07:18, take that :colbert:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Modern Day Hercules posted:

I don't.

Ballin Stalin posted:

We get it. A small and insignificant group of pathetic men on the internet are losers and feminists are the good guys.

Basically this.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Please stop.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Liev Schreiber is a loving weirdo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
MRA halloween is the scariest halloween.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Like dry? Am I missing a joke or did he mean "line dry" and gently caress it up?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

MRA halloween is the scariest halloween.

You've just entered...

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

I think it just got hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread