Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

Total Meatlove posted:

lucky fucker. Did you ever have the NTL one with the bear printed on the fabric.

This one?

I wish, quality as gently caress

lets go swimming fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Nov 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

onoflalks posted:

And this one

This shirt is loving awesome. Gonna add it to the list of shirts I want, along with the Hull City tiger-print shirt from the early 90's and United's yellow keeper kit from last season (which is nigh-on-impossible to find)

e: hm, 20 pounds on classicfootballshirts.co.uk, not bad

TheBigAristotle fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Nov 7, 2013

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I've only started my collection of kits, but I've got a fair amount.

My souvenir thing is when I go to a different country I get their home kit, if it's in an actual city that has a team, I'll get one from them too.

I still need to get the Czech Republic and Prauge, Switzerland and Zurich, Austria, and the Netherlands.

Also need to get Bayern, Nurnburg, and the Germany home kit. Seeing that I lived here for a few years.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
I love this shirt because at the bottom of the back is a GUNNNERS in some awesome script.

I used to hate this jersey whenever I saw it on TV, then I saw it in person and realized it's one of their all time great jerseys. Plus I think it was one of the first ones I ever got.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My Euro 2012 Greece shirt and my 2008-09 Wolves shirt were stolen with my duffel bag from my car a few weeks back, so my collection took a little hit, but I've been building it up pretty steadily over the past couple years.

I wish I could get them in other countries that would be boss

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

:smug: It would have been amazing to see them go head to head.

^^^That sucks dude. Hopefully you can find replacements at some point.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Heh, I have a Joma shirt I won from a raffle when Real Oviedo was doing their goofy shares sale. It uh, sure is a blue shirt.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Soulex posted:

^^^That sucks dude. Hopefully you can find replacements at some point.

They're easily replaced, the Wolves one was like 20 bucks on CFS, and the Euro 2012 shirt will be on the discount rack at the soccer shop near my house soon enough. I've pretty much cleaned out their selection of XL shirts

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
If you don't mind second hand have a look in charity shops. My mate has a load of tops from different teams all around Europe he's found just in Newcastle that cost hardly anything

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Charity shops around Rochester probably just have old Buffalo Bills zubaz pants

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
Revolutionary new kit from Madureira

And quality Christmas gear

lets go swimming fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Nov 7, 2013

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

onoflalks posted:

I was in the liverpool club shop the other day to buy a present for someone and you have never seen so much loving tat in your life

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Assuming favorite owned shirt talk hasn't stopped:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

the sex ghost posted:

I was in the liverpool club shop the other day to buy a present for someone and you have never seen so much loving tat in your life

Lets be fair all club shops are full of absolute crap in the run-up to christmas.

With that in mind last time I was in there there were some totally shite stuff for sale.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

onoflalks posted:

Fake, its missing the Warrior logo

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

the sex ghost posted:

I bet the superstore at Old Trafford has that beaten all ends up for utter loving bollocks merchandise.

e: http://www.winsorbishop.co.uk/page/limited-edition-manchester-united-hublot-now-in-store

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

TheBigAristotle posted:

What's everyone here's favorite shirt that they own?

I can't be bothered finding pics, but my 04/05 Valencia Home Shirt with Aimar on the back, my 10/11 Barcelona home shirt with Messi, or my 2007/2008 Everton Home kit with Cahill. Not really arsed about names when wearing the shirts but they're good for when you're hanging them up.

a top top lad
Feb 28, 2003

Triffic really. Proper player.
Favorite I own, based purely on aesthetics, is this one.

Due to the joy it brings the world, this one:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fav shirt I own:

Best rare shirt I have (it's a bit baggy, though I still wear it to play GK for my indoor team as we wear yellow):

Most recent shirt I bought (though it doesn't fit because Macron's sizes are odd, and their "Medium" is really a "Small"):

Other ones I have: Atletico Madrid '07 (Kia sponsor), Wales away, an Arsenal retro top, a Celtic Euro long-sleeve that doesn't have the Carling logo on it, a Bayern one from about 12 years ago, a couple Wigan RL shirts from the early '90s, and a silver Nike Rangers GK shirt that my father bought me when he was on business, not knowing about the whole Old Firm deal and thus exposing me to quite a bit of grief when I wore it playing CYC games.

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 7, 2013

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.
My favorite shirt

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Are there any other good places to find older shirts beyond ebay and CFS? I'm looking for late-90s Columbus Crew kits, and I'm coming up empty.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

lol just lol if you dont own at least one fake 90s Brazil shirt with Ronaldo or Romario on the back.

anyway, this is my favorite shirt. too bad it's fifteen years old and way too small to put on

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

euroboy posted:

lol just lol if you dont own at least one fake 90s Brazil shirt with Ronaldo or Romario on the back.

anyway, this is my favorite shirt. too bad it's fifteen years old and way too small to put on

Lol, I don't own a fake 90s Brazil shirt but I literally own that fake Baggio shirt.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I own this, without the sponsor. It is the best.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I've had a few Milan shirts over the years. I've never been a fan but I think they have nice as hell shirts, or at least they use to have.

This one owns:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This:

And This:

Are my favorite shirts that I own. Never worn the centenary kit on the gold side though.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

My favorite shirt that I own is this one:

Juve away 97/98, my first legit Juve shirt and special because blue and yellow are the colors of my (now defunct) hometown team so I used it to go watch them every sunday wearing it.

onoflalks posted:

Revolutionary new kit from Madureira

This is so ridiculous that it's awesome

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

The best football shirt I own is this one, it's also the best football shirt in general

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
I only own 2 shirts but I really like this one with Gourcuff on the back :kiddo:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

euroboy posted:

I own a REAL 98 Brazil shirt with the REAL Ronaldo on the back :cool:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Xabi posted:

He must be pretty heavy to have to walk around with haha.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

a top top lad posted:

Due to the joy it brings the world, this one:

This shirt is class. I need to get one.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Xabi posted:

Actually both Ronaldos played for REAL

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

onoflalks posted:

This one?

I wish, quality as gently caress

Loved that one, my brother threw his out a couple of years ago and I got annoyed cause it's the best. The collar on it's really nice too actually, it wasn't floppy or uncomfortable. Was each shirt's backround actually uniquely printed or was that just bullshit that everyone in school said without it being true?

Favourite shirt I own now is probably this Chivas Gudalajara one

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 8, 2013

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

NinjaSteve posted:

Actually both Ronaldos played for REAL

Well gently caress. How do I know If I have the right one?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Favourite shirt I own now is probably this Chivas Gudalajara one

Congratulations on having horrible taste.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Shrapnac posted:

Congratulations on having horrible taste.

Not every football kit can be yellow and blue!

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
What is the current jomzajung/bestway4u/soccertriads incarnation?

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Grievo posted:

What is the current jomzajung/bestway4u/soccertriads incarnation?

Haven't seen anything since SoccerScorpion died. Someone brought up http://www.aliexpress.com/ as an alternative a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
Aliexpress can be quite limited, but you can find some J League and Chinese league kits in there.

My two favorite shirts are:

2009 Flamengo shirt

2005 Southend shirt

and this one, which I got as a gift. Mine are long sleeved, though.