Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DeusExMachinima posted:

Government Hooker and Black Skinhead are a very industrial song titles. What does neofolk mean in terms of industrial? You've got me thinking of something like Slaughter of the Bluegrass but that can't be it.
Someone else here could explain it and its history better than me. But Death in June is the most (in)famous example of neofolk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neofolk

For context:

http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/in...emid=54&lang=en

Baby Sathanas posted:

Wow hahah that's amazing. It really is.
It totally is! "Born This Way" was Lady Gaga right after she became the world's no. 1 pop star overnight; it's this big, radical (for pop) and quasi-industrial (in parts) album because no one could say no to her. It's an album that was never supposed to happen. And I think the machine around her has reigned her back since. I still love her new music but it's a bit more conventional, like Katy Perry.

It's not a coincidence at all. I'm not a musician but I have to think that with artists and producers that every blip and bloop is very deliberate. I also think genre is important, and throwing around terms like "neofolk" and "witch house," or "hip hop" and "industrial" has value because we give it value, and because it does describe commonalities. But I think it's like left and right in politics. They're real categories but they can also be used to obscure and draw divisions where, sometimes and in some instances, there aren't. It's like how support and opposition to drone warfare can be shared by elements from both sides, or something.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I really want to see them, and never have :(

Omi-Polari posted:

And completely unrelated, but you see it in pop music as well. I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan and I remember her mentioning in an interview on German TV about being inspired by gothic-industrial music she began listening to while touring Europe to support her first album. Then you started seeing songs from her that are just straight-up EBM:
Man, I'm not sure about this at all. I don't really have an opinion on Gaga beyond that she doesn't drive me insane when I hear her, unlike Katy Perry or Rihanna (their voices pierce my skull). But I feel like you could say this about most modern club music, at least whatever filters down to me.

teethgrinder fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 30, 2013

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I used to listen to industrial and now I listen to Gaga. I definitely see the influence on her music.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

teethgrinder posted:

Man, I'm not sure about this at all. I don't really have an opinion on Gaga beyond that she doesn't drive me insane when I hear her, unlike Katy Perry or Rihanna (their voices pierce my skull). But I feel like you could say this about most modern club music, at least whatever filters down to me.
I've found it so I can prove you wrong. I have proven you wrong at 6:45. (If the jump-to doesn't work, here.)

"The new record, the Fame Monster, was inspired by gothic-industrial music that I discovered here in Germany. So I produced and wrote all the music on the album, and it's a pop experimentation with gothic-industrial beats, for my fans."

:colbert:

Ok I'll stop posting about Lady Gaga now.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Oct 30, 2013

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

You're not exactly proving me wrong in the sense that I was saying, the overall sound is pretty common nowadays, beyond just Lady Gaga.

I do have to correct myself a bit though, or at least clarify. When I say, I don't have an opinion on Gaga," in reality, I just loving can't stand most pop music. So "not minding" Lady Gaga, I suppose I kind of like her music. I wonder a little bit how much of it is "her's", but overall it's not terrible.

While we're talking about outside bands, someone commenting on my avatar in another thread reminded me of the band it came from, Therapy?.

They were one of my early influential favourites, and I'd argue their weirdness, aesthetics, and sound is what ultimately lead me to "industrial."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH_yivWallk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Also an excuse for me to post this Cenotype cover of Hit That Perfect Beat by Bronski Beat, which is the best pop/dance song of the 20th century.

https://soundcloud.com/cenotype/hit-that-perfect-beat-cover

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

teethgrinder posted:

I wonder a little bit how much of it is "her's", but overall it's not terrible.

She's an actual songwriter, so probably a lot. The song Telephone was written for Britney Spears but she didn't use it so Gaga recorded it herself.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Omi-Polari posted:

It's not a coincidence at all. I'm not a musician but I have to think that with artists and producers that every blip and bloop is very deliberate. I also think genre is important, and throwing around terms like "neofolk" and "witch house," or "hip hop" and "industrial" has value because we give it value, and because it does describe commonalities. But I think it's like left and right in politics. They're real categories but they can also be used to obscure and draw divisions where, sometimes and in some instances, there aren't. It's like how support and opposition to drone warfare can be shared by elements from both sides, or something.

A lot of futurepop type stuff could easily make it big in the pop charts if the singer was different, and vice versa. Hell, there are VNV and Apop tracks from the early 00s onwards that are more poppy some Pet Shop Boys tracks. Various recent bands have a definite IDM, dubstep or hardstyle vibe but don't really have a presence in those scenes because first and foremost, they identify as electro industrial bands. Something like Extra Terrestrial by Katy Perry would easily fit on a Code64 or Implant/32Crash album if it was a gruff male singer instead. But because (in the UK, at least - I can't speak for other countries) genre and the scene you are seen as part of go a long way towards defining where your music gets heard and who listens to it.

sethsez
Jul 14, 2006

He's soooo dreamy...

TOOT BOOT posted:

She's an actual songwriter, so probably a lot. The song Telephone was written for Britney Spears but she didn't use it so Gaga recorded it herself.

Yep, it's pretty unlikely that she has a team of people writing her songs given that she spent a chunk of her career as one of those people.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

And One's supposed final tour's name has been changed from "Abschiedstour" (Farewell Tour) to "AND ONE FOREVER" and they are going to release three (3) (:what:) albums before the tour starts next March.

What on Earth are you doing, Steve?

edit: I mean I'm glad if Steve's come around and wants to continue with And One (still want to see them live!), and I'm definitely interested in new And One material as well since S.T.O.P was a drat good album after a string of mediocre ones, but three albums? Things like these always make me think someone hasn't been critical enough in some part of the production process.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Nov 2, 2013

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

And One's supposed final tour's name has been changed from "Abschiedstour" (Farewell Tour) to "AND ONE FOREVER" and they are going to release three (3) (:what:) albums before the tour starts next March.

What on Earth are you doing, Steve?

edit: I mean I'm glad if Steve's come around and wants to continue with And One (still want to see them live!), and I'm definitely interested in new And One material as well since S.T.O.P was a drat good album after a string of mediocre ones, but three albums? Things like these always make me think someone hasn't been critical enough in some part of the production process.

I'd feel the same way, but there are at least two double albums that are in my top ten list, so I guess it's not terribly impossible to think someone might have one or two albums worth of material that's worth listening to. Hell, on vinyl The Fragile IS a triple album.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Oh, sure, I don't mean it's impossible for all of the three new albums to be great. There are plenty of double albums I love, too (like The Fragile, or the NUN-Trilogie by Pitchfork). This just is usually my initial reaction to announcements like these. It's just a huge and extraordinary feat if someone manages to compose that much music in one go, and it often takes years for them to do so. Also, I'm especially skeptical in this case because it's not like Steve has an amazing track record of thoroughly fantastic or even all that consistent albums (Aggressor is the only one that comes to mind). But hey, I might be in the wrong here, too. Would be cool if I were!

Of course, ever since I started making music myself I've found it harder and harder to criticize people's artistic decisions - if that's what they wanted to do and if it's what it's supposed to be like, so be it. Who am I to say it should be something else?

Anyway, I wonder if the idea is for the three albums to focus on And One's different sides, like the silly and fun side (Techno Man, Evil Boys, Shice Guy etc.), the darker and more industrial stuff (stuff like Sex Drive, Strafbomber, Men in Uniform and so on) and the huge synthpop anthem side (Für, Speicherbar, Shouts of Joy...). The names kind of sound like they could - Magnet could be the pop album, Propeller the fun one, and Achtung 80 the EBM thingy. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

The Cleaner
Jul 18, 2008

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR BALLS!
:quagmire:
Oh I forgot, we put this out on Halloween night..

It's a FREE live recording of when we played that recent huge industrial music festival in Fukushima last week. I'm sure you all heard about it. It was a gay old time. And now it's preserved as a free 30 minute album on our Bandcamp.

https://volt9000.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-fukushima

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

The Cleaner posted:

It's a FREE live recording of when we played that recent huge industrial music festival in Fukushima last week. I'm sure you all heard about it. It was a gay old time. And now it's preserved as a free 30 minute album on our Bandcamp.

Your cover of Symphony of Destruction is ace.

Powdered Toast Man
Jan 25, 2005

TOAST-A-RIFIC!!!
This is from last month, but I still wanted to post it because it was such an amazing experience for me: http://imgur.com/a/fK9Hq

Combichrist at a small venue, my favorite club in Atlanta, The Shelter. It was just Andy and Z Marr and they loving rocked it. It was somewhat amusing to hear Andy do the vocals for This poo poo Will gently caress You Up... :v: Also really enjoyed hearing favorites like Blut Royale (they opened with that), This Is My Rifle, and Electrohead live and up close.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I've only been to Shelter once for a club night and it was kind of dead then. I like that it's a smaller venue though, more personable.

Powdered Toast Man
Jan 25, 2005

TOAST-A-RIFIC!!!

DeusExMachinima posted:

I've only been to Shelter once for a club night and it was kind of dead then. I like that it's a smaller venue though, more personable.

It's basically the only industrial club in Atlanta and is associated with the longest running industrial event in Atlanta, Bunker (which is in turn associated with Das Bunker). It's kinda my second home. The theme nights are the best. Halloween this year was excellent. They also have a sort-of-monthly fetish night called Kink Patrol that's always fun as hell.

Konstruct
Jul 22, 2007

I'm Going To Spread Saikyo All Over The World!!
WOOT! My full length album just got its first review from Brutal Resonance.

quote:

"It's been near a month since I reviewed IIOIOIOII's Rising Sky/ Stardust, but in the month since that EP, I have been sitting here and craving Sun, which is the album that the EP teased so hard. And, finally, I have gathered it straight into my hands, devoured it three times over by now, and have found myself loving every bit of this album.

It really does sing out like a love letter to the 80s; I said this during my review of Rising Sky/ Stardust, but it's just so true. I absolutely adore the sounds and synth lines perpetrating every song on this album. But, enough of this, and let's get into the music. By far and wide one of the artist's best songs, Rising Sky starts off the album and travels us onward into a cacophony of pleasure... "

http://www.brutalresonance.com/review/iioioioii-sun/

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Konstruct posted:

WOOT! My full length album just got its first review from Brutal Resonance.

http://www.brutalresonance.com/review/iioioioii-sun/

Congratulations! That's got to feel really amazing.

Konstruct
Jul 22, 2007

Pope Guilty posted:

Congratulations! That's got to feel really amazing.

Thank you. :) I'm kind of in shock that it scored so high. It is really exciting though.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Queued Rising Sky / Stardust and Reflect in Rdio. I hope you look forward to your 0.01 pennies :(

Konstruct
Jul 22, 2007

teethgrinder posted:

Queued Rising Sky / Stardust and Reflect in Rdio. I hope you look forward to your 0.01 pennies :(

Every little fraction helps. Enjoy! :D

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Tom Rainer gently caress Off

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Does the title mean he's embracing his role as a creepy guy people hate?

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable
The crying child on that thing combined with everything else he has ever done ever makes me so uncomfortable.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

Tom Rainer gently caress Off

Yeeeaaah let's continue talking about better and more interesting things, like, say, Volt 90000000000 or IIOIOIOIOI OIOIOI OI OIOI OIOIOOIIIOIOIOIOIIII.

I love everything about Live in Fukushima, what a bizarre loving recording. Love all the improvisation you guys have going on there. For some reason "Anybody got a geiger counter? No? I'm shocked." cracks me up every single time I hear it.

I didn't have the chance to listen to your new stuff until now, Konstruct, but dude it's pretty amazing how far you've come! I mean I really liked Reflect already, but Rising Sun is just some straight-up next-level poo poo. The decision to go with clean vocals must've taken some balls but drat if it doesn't work fantastically. I'm really excited about your upcoming album and I hope I'll have some money to drop your way when it comes out!

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 5, 2013

Konstruct
Jul 22, 2007

Yeeeaaah let's continue talking about better and more interesting things, like, say, Volt 90000000000 or IIOIOIOIOI OIOIOI OI OIOI OIOIOOIIIOIOIOIOIIII.

I love everything about Live in Fukushima. What a bizarre loving recording. Love all the improvisation you guys have going there. For some reason "Anybody got a geiger counter? No? I'm shocked." cracks me up every single time I hear it.

I didn't have the chance to listen to your new stuff until now, Konstruct, but dude it's pretty amazing how far you've come! I mean I really liked Reflect already, but Rising Sun is just some straight-up next-level poo poo. The decision to go with clean vocals must've taken some balls but drat if it doesn't work fantastically. I'm really excited about your upcoming album and I hope I'll have some money to drop your way when it comes out!

I'm right with you Volt 9k they are quickly becoming one of my favorite projects.

Thanks for the feedback on the new direction. What's funny is a few weeks before I started writing lyrics and finalizing the vocal approach Conopoly came out and Volt 9K basically made the album I was thinking about making but better than I could ever hope to. I decided to take the plunge and move to my natural voice and go more personal with the lyrics instead of political. I was a nervous wreck about my choice until I started getting positive feedback and realized it was going to be ok. Once again thank you for the kind words I'm actually psyched about getting back into recording another album now cause I know I can step it up even more for the next release. Also, the remix from Machinista is crazy good.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

The Cleaner posted:

https://volt9000.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-fukushima

I loved this, and it sounds like you did a fantastic job. Was your computer crash in Meltdown a fake-out type of thing? If so, it sounds like part of the crowd totally fell for it. :v:

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Your cover of Symphony of Destruction is ace.
And yes, totally.

The Cleaner
Jul 18, 2008

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR BALLS!
:quagmire:

Phoenixan posted:

I loved this, and it sounds like you did a fantastic job. Was your computer crash in Meltdown a fake-out type of thing? If so, it sounds like part of the crowd totally fell for it.

God drat it... I love you.

Out of curiosity, who else thinks we honestly just played a live show in a city that just had a nuclear meltdown worse than Chernobyl?

Yeeeaaah let's continue talking about better and more interesting things

I hope he realizes he just told idieyoudie.com that his music is all "fetish music" designed to give himself a boner... to which he then puts a little child in uniform on the front cover of his new album.

Huh.

Well how bout that.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Cleaner posted:

God drat it... I love you.

Out of curiosity, who else thinks we honestly just played a live show in a city that just had a nuclear meltdown worse than Chernobyl?

I thought it was kind of dubious that you hadn't ever said anything about ~getting to play in Japaaaan~, so I had to check if "Happi-Daiichi Festival" actually exists, in Fukushima or anywhere else. Hint: it doesn't.

Oh yeah, "FukushimaAaAaAaAaAaAaA" is also a thing I can't stop laughing at.

Edit: Also re: Thomas Rainer:

quote:

But who else than Thomas Rainer could explain this the best: "All this negative emotion is fed into "Feindbild", turning the massive and intelligently designed tracks into precisely fired projectiles at all those who want to piss on Nachtmahr's reputation. A challenge in the guise of thought-through, aggressive and yet melodic Imperial Industrial art and Thomas Rainer's unambiguous answer to his opponents. Go on with your backstabbing. "Feindbild" is the musical counter strike that will silence the opposition once and for all."

Nope. Nope it won't.

E: can't write, jesus

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Nov 6, 2013

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I don't hate Rainer for being an ironic Nazi. The reactions are too funny. I hate him for being a unedgy, copycat smuglord.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It annoys me when the Geek Social Fallacies forestall people in the scene from calling out others who are bigoted and creepy. If Combichrist represents the douchebros who wandered into the scene, Rainer is the privileged egotist who's always been hanging around, but we didn't want to talk about. If he doesn't understand why "I'm not a Nazi, I just get off on dressing up like one and slapping women around" is not acceptable, I don't think anyone can reach him.

I say this because his attitude reminds me of a few people I've met in my regional scene. I don't expect everyone who listens to industrial music to become a radical leftist, but I am aghast at manchildren who have been in the scene for years, and think the music and the imagery is actually a validation of their white, male, straight, privileged South Park Republican view of the world. I just don't understand how their willful ignorance can be so thoroughly impregnable.

DeusExMachinima posted:

I don't hate Rainer for being an ironic Nazi. The reactions are too funny. I hate him for being a unedgy, copycat smuglord.
So if he weren't ironic, he'd be Boyd Rice? Actually, I'm not sure he's ironic.

Is there anything approaching a consensus on Death in June? For a long time I thought it was just another band toying with controversial imagery without having the same commitment to theatre and commentary that you see in Laibach, but then I read some articles about DiJ attracting sincere bigots to their shows and supporting fascist causes.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Nov 6, 2013

Konstruct
Jul 22, 2007

The Cleaner posted:

I hope he realizes he just told idieyoudie.com that his music is all "fetish music" designed to give himself a boner... to which he then puts a little child in uniform on the front cover of his new album.

Huh.

Well how bout that.

I think he has his new image to shock the "norms"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

Is there anything approaching a consensus on Death in June? For a long time I thought it was just another band toying with controversial imagery without having the same commitment to theatre and commentary that you see in Laibach, but then I read some articles about DiJ attracting sincere bigots to their shows and supporting fascist causes.
:effort:

I don't think there's much disagreement here that Death in June are essentially Nazis. I say "essentially" because the far right is actually pretty diverse and complicated in attitudes. They have factions like the radical left has Trotskyists, Stalinists, Maoists, anarchists, radical Greens, etc. And there's all kinds of overlap between different groups. So to talk about DiJ you have to talk about these different extreme right factions and where their music fits in.

So if I were to attempt a consensus, I'd say that DiJ are more or less anti-Hitlerian Nazis, or like Nazi Trotskyists. Their music reflects the "left-wing" faction of the Nazis led by Gregor Strasser and Ernst Roehm of the Sturmabteilung (the Brownshirts) who were purged in June 1934. Strasser and Roehm were definitely Nazis (the latter was also openly gay and didn't hide it at the time) but are lesser known and they espoused a more workers'-based form of National Socialism. After the Nazis came to power, they wanted the new system to break with big business and capitalism and establish a more socialistic and revolutionary form of fascism.

Hitler had them killed and the Nazis of course did not go down that road. Pearce has said to the effect that the Night of the Long Knives was the revolution's undoing from within--and the effective end of the West's hopes at holding back the tide of multiculturalism and decadence unleashed by modernity.

http://www.deathinjune.net/lyrics/tillthelivingfleshisburned.htm

The link between their philosophy and DiJ in the band's music, notes and in interviews is pretty well established and not really disputable at this point, as well as Douglas Pearce's "racialist" views.

Two other names to know are Julius Evola and Oswald Spengler, who espoused a form of Occidentalist fascism that was not limited to particular national boundaries but absorbed all of white Western civilization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler

And this is very important to note: Spengler and his contemporaries were deep pessimists and they never made very good Nazis. They didn't have much grit and they felt that traditional European/Western civilization was doomed no matter what, so they were very wistful about it. I think that kind of attitude is really what Death in June is all about, "let's drink German wine and reminiscence about a mythologized pre-modern Europe while mourning its decline," which fits well with goth themes about ruin and decay.

So, I believe they are Nazis. But more specifically they come from a dissident tendency within the Nazi movement.

I think most of the disagreement here is about the meta questions. Is it okay to enjoy DiJ's music? Should DiJ's shows be boycotted? These are thorny questions and I'm personally torn about it.

My view is generally that good art can reflect bad politics and that even the Nazis were capable of producing good art. Take Leni Riefenstahl for example. But I'd be uncomfortable spending money at one of their shows. They played a concert here for the first time in a decade and I skipped it. But I also think people have to make these decisions for themselves and they should think critically about the music they consume. That's the most we can ask of people.

The brainy, shy, and fundamentally self-absorbed and insular nature of this ideology and this band also means there's an ambiguity about them, and they have been able to attract a lot of fans who don't share these political views and just like the gothic mood. But there are some fans who do share the politics.

The music and ideology, while reflecting far right views, is also not particularly aggressive or overtly offensive, which means there's not much fuel for its opponents to use against it. It's not a potent enough brand of fascism for boycotts and protests to be very successful (or for the ideology to make the leap into the mainstream--it's far too elitist and snobby). I've read interviews with Pearce where he talks about honor and courage and all this blah blah blah, and how nobody really understands his message and he doesn't have to explain it to anybody. But if people are confused maybe it's because you're a lousy artist who isn't very good at getting his message across, or you're deliberately trying to conceal something. And he's never -- in countless interviews -- ever explicitly denied being a fascist. He prefers to obfuscate.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Nov 12, 2013

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I've only read excerpts of The Decline of the West but I don't consider Spengler a fascist.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

I've only read excerpts of The Decline of the West but I don't consider Spengler a fascist.
I should probably be more precise and call him a "proto-fascist" or "Radical Traditionalist" something like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preussentum_und_Sozialismus

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Anyways, since I shat up this thread with that discussion here's something awesome you should listen to:

http://statiqbloom.bandcamp.com/album/mask-visions-poison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k7ajjQbLTc

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Nov 7, 2013

W424
Oct 21, 2010

Omi-Polari posted:

Anyways, since I shat up this thread with that discussion here's something awesome you should listen to:

That was pretty awesome.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Thinking about driving up to Detroit and catching Skinny Puppy on this tour since I haven't been out to a show in a long while. Do they still put on a good live show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

Omi-Polari posted:

Man, that's pretty great.