Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

i keep a bullet in one collar and a tiny hammer in the other just in case i need to take my life

same, just in case i need to take your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i can't tell if i like this or not http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonatherton/sketchdock-a-functional-dock-trackpad-music-graphi?ref=home_location

quote:

Transform Your iPhone With SketchDock. Multitouch Trackpad, Graphics Tablet, Media Control, Numberpad, Draw to Photoshop

Hi Kickstarter,

SketchDock is not like any other dock. It does a lot more than just charge your iPhone.

SketchDock transforms your iPhone 4 or 5 into a...

Full multitouch trackpad for your desktop or laptop
Number pad
Sketch and drawing input - direct into Photoshop
Signature pad
Music and media control
SketchDock will convert your iPhone into a digitizing tablet for your Mac or PC*.

With SketchDock, your iPhone becomes a graphics tablet. By using the touch sensitive screen of your iPhone and combining it with the 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity found in the JaJa Pressure Sensitive Stylus. You can now draw on the screen of your Mac in Photoshop or any other App that offers pen input - with full pressure sensitivity.
*PC software coming soon, but before we ship.

i can't think of a single reason why someone who needs to have a drawing tablet for their job wouldn't just already have a tablet and not having a number pad is only a problem for people with the retarded poo poo default mac keyboard

at least it's fairly cheap and if it works as promised i guess that's neat

if only it were android compatible you could have a bigger screen to work with :anime:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Yodzilla posted:

i can't tell if i like this or not

hint: its garbage poo poo for idiots

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

graph posted:

hint: its garbage poo poo for idiots

but you can say that for any accessory not designed by sir jony ive

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1505211786/the-killing-of-jfk-and-the-rise-of-the-us-natl-sec?ref=home_location

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Orbi posted:

but you can say that for any accessory not designed by sir jony ive

i like my a-jays 3 very much

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
oh hey the SEC finally noticed crowdfunding

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

JawnV6 posted:

haha holy poo poo

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY
just looked up the JOBS act

its like enron never happened

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

JawnV6 posted:

computer: summerize

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Al! posted:

i've heard of winterizing but this is something new

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Al! posted:

if you crowdfund over 500k you have to file it

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

coffeetable posted:

just looked up the JOBS act

its like enron 1929 never happened

don't forget the SEC's no-action letter about the goldman/facebook shennanigans. there are now essentially no limitations to a private stock offering

thanks, obama

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
hey guys what happened to statpedia

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

ZYNGA STOCK CRASHER posted:

hey guys what happened to statpedia
There was no search for "what happened to
statpedia".
Would you like to Create New?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

:smithicide:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

don't forget the SEC's no-action letter about the goldman/facebook shennanigans. there are now essentially no limitations to a private stock offering

thanks, obama

yeh and facebook is doing so well!!! the skys the limit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i've got some artistic talent, so i'm gonna blow it on drawing fairies who wear costumes for my buddy so we can make a multiplayer fairy rpg

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

do fairies have breasts? i mean, these ones clearly do, but...

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

maybe it's because i don't watch animes but nothing about "multiplayer fairy rpg" sounds appealing

what would you even do

try and beat each other in sales numbers at the apple store?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

idc about fairies and i dont know why anyone would but this seems relatively polished and put together for something involving anime faries

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
yeah tbqh i can't get too mad about that

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
its the waste of talent that upsets me, but honestly if your dream is to be known as the guy with his name in the multiplayer anime fairies rpg credits then ~*~chase your dreams~*~ i suppose

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

idc about fairies and i dont know why anyone would but this seems relatively polished and put together for something involving anime faries

uh those are clearly western style characters u baka gaijin

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

hubris.height posted:

if your dream is to be known as the guy with his name in the multiplayer anime fairies rpg credits then ~*~chase your dreams~*~ i suppose

sounds like a fairy tale

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
it is basically my little pony with fairies so i predict that it will be a huge success. only problem is those faries are too small to have sex with

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
this seems like a really dumb thing. its actually kind of funny but lets let them explain themselves.

quote:

Who are we?

We are a small group of kinksters who want to leave their mark on the kink community.

What is the the Kink Code?

Here at the Kink Code, we are creating a system of identifiers for the numerous kinks that exist in the lives of people today. The goal is to come up with a code that would allow kinksters from all walks of life to subtly show off what they are into. To those unfamiliar with the Code, the symbols will not mean much of anything. We want it to be used as a conversation starter, a signal for a significant other to start asking questions, or simply a subtle hint of what lies beneath. Think of it as an homage to the "Hanky Code", but with an updated look and feel that better fits the myriad of interests in the present day world of kink.

ok, what have you got for us today?

ok... so what happens when you take your ball gag duffle bag to the gym and the guy with the locker next to you asks what that symbol is? is it a new under armor?!

'no sire, its a symbol of my love of ball gags' to which he will no doubt shout with glee and go home with you

only problem is those faries are too small to have sex with

this has never stopped them before.

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 11, 2013

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

they aren't even true members of the community, look at this gender binary shitlord

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

hubris.height posted:

this seems like a really dumb thing. its actually kind of funny but lets let them explain themselves.

ok, what have you got for us today?

ok... so what happens when you take your ball gag duffle bag to the gym and the guy with the locker next to you asks what that symbol is? is it a new under armor?!

'no sire, its a symbol of my love of ball gags' to which he will no doubt shout with glee and go home with you

this has never stopped them before. we might have forgot because pony vaginas are huge but before ponies there was a whole lot of worse small poo poo

they should make a full body PVC suit that you wear to indicate that you're into BDSM

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

it is basically my little pony with fairies so i predict that it will be a huge success. only problem is those faries are too small to have sex with
lol like that matters

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

axemaniac?

edit: oh drat you edited it, now this joke makes no sense

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
ugh just replace fairy with 'child' and i think you'll understand what that guy is interested in

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

:stonk:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
yeah that's honestly terrifying and his attitude about it is even worse

'dont mind me, here's some fairy rape', 'oh you guys are just prudes, i mean i dont know why i spent so much time on it it was just for shits and giggles though, i'm not actually into it or anything!'

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

oh yeah, that guy

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

yeah that's honestly terrifying and his attitude about it is even worse

'dont mind me, here's some fairy rape', 'oh you guys are just prudes, i mean i dont know why i spent so much time on it it was just for shits and giggles though, i'm not actually into it or anything!'

i assumed he was just a weird sperg obsessing over video game numbers until the part about replacing the scream sound

e: oh his tormenting fairies book wasn't a minecraft thing jfc never mind

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
hahaha

OddOne posted:

Never would've pegged SA as prudish on literature. Oh well.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

quote:

You called fairy torture fanfic that you wrote "literature". Let's pull up a chair for a Leper's Colony Book Club reading of some samplings of your "literature":

Every now and then she’d get tired of standing there looking aggravated or puppy-eyed and would try something. Sometimes it was yelling in whatever language she spoke, other times it’d be some sort of physical effort, and I think she tried magic a time or two since fairies are known for that sort of thing. Still, there she was, standing in the center of the fishbowl, wings slowly opening and closing like an idling butterfly’s while she glared at me with arms crossed.

I quickly remove the injured, limp little cutie-pie and placed her spread-eagled onto my work surface. With some tweezers I wrap each limb with a thin piece of silicone rubber strip, at each wrist and ankle. Over that I center a small loop made from twisting a short length of Teflon-insulated #18 solid wire. This was high-dollar stuff -- interconnect wire for aerospace applications -- nothing but the best for my little cutie-pie. Each pigtail hanging from the twist before the loop went around a limb at least one complete turn, and where they met in the middle after a total of three passes I carefully bend the leads toward each other. Some quick wrist turning with two pairs of needle nose pliers twisted the wire shut around the limb in question. I snip off some of the excess wire, flatten the twisted portion against its limb, and apply a drop of cyanoacrylate glue to fuse the wire and silicone, which acts as padding, into one mass.

gently caress this I'm not posting anymore of it I hate you gently caress you don't come back

The rest is here if anyone wants it: http://pastebin.com/pDr5W7Az.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that was the most innocent part of the whole story and i can't decide whether it's a blessing or a missed opportunity that finn didn't quote one of the actual torture scenes

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
awww the pastebin link is down loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Yodzilla posted:

awww the pastebin link is down loving lol