Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mickles posted:

'13 WRX fresh from a wash. No mods yet, but hopefully an AccessPort is in the not too distant future.
The 5-doors really are the best '08+s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....
I had a great weekend driving all over the place in BC, got a decent picture out of it too. I wouldnt typically post a picture with me in it, but this is the one that came out. The mini is completely filthy is this picture, but the rain hides it well.

Edit: Also, Canadian drivers are the best. Why? Because when a car pulls up behind them an a narrow, windy, amazing driving road, they pull the hell over and let it go. I must have had a dozen drivers pull right over as soon as I came up on them, it was wonderful.

mutt2jeff fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Nov 13, 2013

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

The Third Man posted:

Nope, car interiors should be black or brown :colbert:

goddamn kids

I've stirred up the thread title with questionable parts choices but I've never had a knock on my interior :colbert:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Paul Boz_ posted:

I've stirred up the thread title with questionable parts choices but I've never had a knock on my interior :colbert:

Only because we couldn't decide which shade we wanted to pick on. :)

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

Lower res shot of my car that was taken with a rig.

Love the way these shots come out.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^
Red + Black interior is always the best:

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Enjoying my low two seat cars on the flat, straight freeways of south florida :sigh:

The red one is new to me for about a month and a half, its a 2010 Grand touring PRHT, and compared to the first-gen it feels like a luxury car inside. Its a little floaty when you're really going nuts, but nothing a set of aftermarket anti roll bars wont fix. The really crazy thing is i think i want to buy a third one...

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Only thing about the black/red S2000 interior bit that I didnt like was the red carpet on the floors. The rest is tits though. Was there an official Laguna Blue with red interior combo or are the ones I see aftermarket jobs? That has to be my favorite color combo.

Analogue Kid
Jan 4, 2013

I always considered black exterior with red interior to be a mobile coffin color scheme.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Iron Soul posted:

I always considered black exterior with red interior to be a mobile coffin color scheme.

The red is distracting to me. I want the focus to be on the road, not my fabric.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Mar 15, 2022

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

The Third Man posted:

goddamn kids

Super-80s-90s burgundy velour right here. In two different generation RX-7s no less ('84 and '90.) Jeep and Kia have grey innards, and the Cutlass is black. Vinyl. In Texas. Though most of the driver's side of the bench is bare foam, really. Ugh. Gotta fix that.

SpaceBanditos
Aug 29, 2006

Did you hear maracas?

2014 WRX that I picked up this weekend, it's not a hatch and thats the way I like it :colbert:. Obligatory crappy cell phone pic in my leafy driveway.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

I am a big fan of mid nineties Japanese market Recaro Confetti pattern.

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Octopus Magic posted:

Like in the Skylines?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Octopus Magic posted:

Porsche has some really wicked interior fabrics.

I think the first one might even be a Recaro.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

Yakattak posted:

Like in the Skylines?

Sort of, but even MORE fun:

I'm pretty sure Supras had a variant of them, and I know mid nineties EVO's had it too.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Those interior fabrics for the seats are so awesome!

Krakkles posted:

Which is why you drive a beige Camry.

:iceburn:

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss

Octopus Magic posted:

I'm pretty sure Supras had a variant of them, and I know mid nineties EVO's had it too.

Yeah, I've seen those in Supras and Skylines or something like them. The JDM STi tiger stripes are also very 90s.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Houndstooth bucket seats :swoon:

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

KKKLIP ART posted:

Houndstooth bucket seats :swoon:

You're in luck, they make alcantara in houndstooth now. :)

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

The Third Man posted:

goddamn kids

My all blue interior is awesome :colbert:

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
My interior fabric pattern is custom oil stains :negative:

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

:smugdog: I know you're all jealous.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Red leather bitches.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Krakkles posted:

Which is why you drive a beige Camry.

Oh SNAP! That was great. It really is hard to be more generic than my Camry.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Octopus Magic posted:

Mmmm... M Cloth

And rare-rear end Hurricane cloth.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lightbulb Out posted:

:smugdog: I know you're all jealous.

Hey Dad, didn't know you posted in AI.

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008
We really need to post more interiors. I just love them, and wish they were posted alongside exterior shots.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BoyBlunder posted:

We really need to post more interiors. I just love them, and wish they were posted alongside exterior shots.

I fell in love with the M cloth when my dad had an E46 M3 with carbon black exterior and M cloth interior. Good god that was the perfect car except for being SMG. I'm looking for an E36 M3 now and I will eventually have to stuff the Hurricane cloth in it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

D C posted:

Red leather bitches.

I really like the baseball glove leather on the TT. It's just so drat cool.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

I fell in love with the M cloth when my dad had an E46 M3 with carbon black exterior and M cloth interior. Good god that was the perfect car except for being SMG. I'm looking for an E36 M3 now and I will eventually have to stuff the Hurricane cloth in it.

The best 36 interior is kiwi leather sorry mate!!!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

The best 36 interior is kiwi leather sorry mate!!!

I had to google that... then I saw this. :lol: So terrible but so awesome.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I really like the baseball glove leather on the TT. It's just so drat cool.

The leather is nice, but that stitching is goofy. I have the castano leather in my king ranch, but it's a bit faded. I'm tempted to dye it red, but the leather pod above the gauges and in the door cards would be stuck brown because it's a different material.

This is the chaparrel red.

Also, that kiwi leather is hot. Green is the best interior color

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Powershift posted:

This is the chaparrel red.

I've always loved the King Ranch interiors. They are unique. While we are on seat chat, everything stains mine and the only way to get them out is to steam clean it.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Fox red leather for sure.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I put some new rimz on my wagon

And since we are currently on the hot topic of interiors, here is mine. Black leather with silver alcantara and 12 years of butt grime

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Octopus Magic posted:

I have these exact seats in my mr2, they came as a rare factory option. Although mine came from a supra and are mounted on bride rails.

I used to have a set of evo4 ones in my old car but they were way too wide and didnt suit the interior at all.

I still have one of them knocking about somewhere.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

BlackMK4 posted:

I had to google that... then I saw this. :lol: So terrible but so awesome.

BMW calls it Phoenix Gold, but I call this color Found In A Diaper Gold.

Powershift, that brown King Ranch interior looks so nice. The fading just gives it character, like a well-worn saddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Leather alcantara supremacy