Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

/v/ bought the last copy.

Remember anon's noble sacrifice ;_;7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Divinity may be a good title, but the price is too high for a spur of the moment impulse sale.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Oh, it's selling! Nevermind! I guess price wasn't a big deal!

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Hush my mouth.

Wisp
May 17, 2010

Wreath of Barbs posted:

I was actually about to ask if anyone else was laughing like an idiot at that last copy sitting there.

There's something hilarious about watching that last copy of a game no one wants like a hawk in case there's a free giveaway immediately after it gets sold. It's like two duelling cowboys watching each other and getting ready to draw, except it's just one cowboy and he's pathetic.

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
Holy poo poo, "I have no mouth" went by for free so fast I didn't even catch it while :f5:

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Mercury Crusader posted:

Will this beat Jack Keane 2 in a staring contest? We shall see!

By a mile. This is insanity.

Gehenomm
May 1, 2008

Ask me about hitting on mathematicians.
Something weird, i bought the Tomb Raider pack, Paypal marks the payment as completed, but it´s not appearing in my games library.

I guess i´ll send a note to support after the madness is over.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Antti posted:

There's only 85 and it's a new not-poo poo game, but I think you can squeeze a piss-break in here

I know, but it's also by far the most expensive game thus far, so expect people to take time on it. Not as much as Jack Keene 2, but enough to take a trip to the toilet or brew a cup of tea or something.

[Edit] Evidently I know nothing. :downsgun:

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Better hurry. It's down to 20s.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 for $6. I'm fairly sure it's been that price before on GOG fairly recently.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

RadicalR posted:

Better hurry. It's down to 20s.

Okay, NOW is time for the piss break.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Delusibeta posted:

I know, but it's also by far the most expensive game thus far, so expect people to take time on it. Not as much as Jack Keene 2, but enough to take a trip to the toilet or brew a cup of tea or something.

[Edit] Evidently I know nothing. :downsgun:

It was up for 4 minutes, you can easily do a number one in that time :colbert:

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006
Can't trick me into buying RCT3 GoG. :colbert:

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 - $5.99

Mq
Jul 7, 2005
Lazy fat bastard
I think Wargame took even longer than Jack Keane 2.

Mq fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Nov 13, 2013

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I'll try it out :shobon:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Well, I have RCT3 already. So much fun making water slides that dropped onto cement.

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

"What the hell do they mean? Beefcake?"

DeathChicken posted:

Well, I have RCT3 already. So much fun making water slides that dropped onto cement.

Almost sold me on it. Almost.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The only thing more annoying then watching the counter drop is seeing that Redshirt banner. I want to punch that guy so hard.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Rollercoaster Tycoon would be gone now where it not for the bellend on the cover.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Rollercoaster Tycoon would be gone now where it not for the bellend on the cover.

It's been five bucks on Steam and on GOG. I think a lot of the people who want it already have it.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Inspector Gesicht posted:

And if it weren't $15 more than it should be.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

Deakul posted:

And if it weren't $10 more than it should be.

Yeah, well, if I got paid $4 to grab it off their hands, they'd be out faster than the free games...

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Wreath of Barbs posted:

Almost sold me on it. Almost.
The only reason I'd say it's not worth getting it at $6 is because the game is something like 7 years old at this point. Otherwise, RCT3 is an awesome sandbox game. The actual levels are pretty forgettable, but just go look up some videos on youtube, people have made some amazing stuff sing the game's sandbox mode. Basically, if RCT1 and 2 were Terraria, RCT3 would be Minecraft.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
gently caress missed free MOO2, game I wanted most. Stupid servers.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Oh, look. MoO2 for free.

This isn't working out for me at all.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.
Does the GoG version of Beyond Good and Evil work on modern machines? I have the Steam version but it seems 64-bit machines break it or something.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I need a faster internet, and to kill the internet connections of all my opposition. :negative:

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011
I have to admit I tried to get a free copy of MOO1+2 before I remembered I already had them.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.
So are we 3/4ths of the way through this already or do you think the free games don't count for the 101 since they're showing up twice?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Oh poo poo, Masters of Orion 1&2 for fr--

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

Oh. Well, you should all buy Beyond Good & Evil anyway because it's a good game and it kicks rear end and is worth it for two bucks.

EDIT: Of course I say this just as it it sold out and replaced by La-Mulana.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Mercury Crusader posted:

I need a faster internet, and to kill the internet connections of all my opposition. :negative:

Don't worry, even with fast internet the servers overload anyways.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Crashbee posted:

Does the GoG version of Beyond Good and Evil work on modern machines? I have the Steam version but it seems 64-bit machines break it or something.

It works fine if you turn all the settings up but leave AA off.

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!
Why did I not buy Baldur's Gate

What the hell is wrong with me

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
If any of you want to play the latest release from the developers of What Linus Bruckman Sees When His Eyes Are Closed, now's your chance.

And yes that is an actual game that the Resonance developer's made. Don't ask. I have no idea either.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
24 copies of Theme Hospital for free

I couldn't even click the button before it changed.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.
At least I had time to read "Theme Hospital" before it was gone this time :smith:

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Now I'm just blind-clicking any button the second it pops up, and I still didn't get Theme Hospital. You are a cruel mistress, GOG.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Since when has anything good have Revelations as a subtitle?