Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Ugh. 1400 copies of NWN2 complete. This might take a while.

e: Well, seems to be selling. If I hadn't bought it during a Steam X-mas sale I'd jump on that price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
I guessed the same, but its cranking down pretty quick

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

It's already under 900.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Game isn't on steam anymore, I'm sure a lot of people are jumping on it

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Slow start but it's ramped way up.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
It's bleeding out fast!

Eh, now it's slowing down.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

No idea if NWN2 will run on my laptop but bought it anyway.

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

Jamesman posted:

Going back to this, I have the base version of The Pit. If I wanted to get all the new content, what am I supposed to be buying? There's the DLC, the Gold edition, and the DLC Gold Upgrade.
For folks with the base version of The Pit, you'll need Mindgames and the Gold Update.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You'd think with a $10 game we'd get a break but it's still selling pretty well.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Who Is Actually Buying This?: An Erica Reed Thriller.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bobby The Rookie posted:

Who Is Actually Buying This?: An Erica Reed Thriller.
People with enough money to not give a poo poo and see the next game?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

bowmore posted:

People with enough money to not give a poo poo and see the next game?

So Reddit users.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
Is Cognition bad?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Max Wilco posted:

Is Cognition bad?

I actually really liked what I played of the game (I have episodes 1/2, will probably finish it off in the Steam sale). I don't know why people are making GBS threads on it.

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
An adventure game with a female lead? An instabuy for me because of that, but its not going to appeal to people who have multiple copies of Duke3D across different platforms.

Is Gone Home on Gog? Get that too if it comes up

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

dud root posted:

Is Gone Home on Gog? Get that too if it comes up

I'll have to double check, but I don't think so. In any case, it's definitely not part of this sale, since we've cycled through all of the games that are in this sale already.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Now watch some sweet game will be free immediately after this

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Cognition is pretty cool. Chances are it will be cheaper somewhere else at some point, though, but if you want a cool adventure game right now then jump on it.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I wish they had a max time limit. Where if it didn't sell out after 30 minutes, it'd automatically roll over.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
Regarding The Pit, I had the base game of that and Mind Games before, then bought Gold right when it came out. Even though I presumably have the whole game, the full "Gold" edition still shows up as unpurchased for me - kind of irksome.

I bought Cognition by the way - it's the only game that's been up for sale that I don't own. It sits on your shelf in 4 little virtual boxes, apparently... one for each episode I assume.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Cool, Thief 2, another game I have on Steam.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

damnit internet too slow for strike suit zero.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Haha, Strike Suit Zero literally gone in a blink.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Strike Suit Zero (or whatever it's called) showed up for free with 40 copies. It was gone as soon as it showed up.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Propaganda Hour posted:

Now watch some sweet game will be free immediately after this

Guess what, there was and it was gone immediately. (it was Strike Force Zero)

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
Thief 2's gone; Divinity Dragon Commander: Imperial Editon is up for $22.49 (50% off)

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Nov 14, 2013

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

This is terrible, I'm finding this way to entertaining. I'm not even buying games!

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Dammit GOG, I didn't want to spend any more money, then you put Thief 2 up for two bucks and it was going down so fast and I'm sorry bank account, it's all over now, I promise. Oh well, I only spent like...eight dollars today? Thief 2, Shadow Man, and Geneforge 1-5.

I will, of course, still watch the sale fanatically. I might get something cool for free!

(hahahaha no chance, my internet is slow as poo poo)

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Safari Disco Lion posted:

Dammit GOG, I didn't want to spend any more money, then you put Thief 2 up for two bucks and it was going down so fast and I'm sorry bank account, it's all over now, I promise. Oh well, I only spent like...eight dollars today? Thief 2, Shadow Man, and Geneforge 1-5.

I will, of course, still watch the sale fanatically. I might get something cool for free!

(hahahaha no chance, my internet is slow as poo poo)

Geneforge came up? poo poo, gotta nab it when it rolls around again. I loved Avadon, no reason I wouldn't like those games either.

I'm tempted to get Dragon Commander, but something tells me Steam will have it for cheaper during the holiday sale.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Call Me Charlie posted:

I wish they had a max time limit. Where if it didn't sell out after 30 minutes, it'd automatically roll over.

Yeah, but I guarantee that they sell more copies of things overall this way.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I clicked the link to get the free game but it didn't register.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Anyway who wants a copy of Thief 2?

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

bowmore posted:

Anyway who wants a copy of Thief 2?

I'd like one!
luisfius at gmail.com

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Luisfe posted:

I'd like one!
luisfius at gmail.com
I forwarded it to you, hopefully that works

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

bowmore posted:

I forwarded it to you, hopefully that works

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

Anyone wants a Duke3d?

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

bowmore posted:

I clicked the link to get the free game but it didn't register.

There is no point in trying to get a free game by actually clicking.

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011

Infidel Castro posted:

Geneforge came up? poo poo, gotta nab it when it rolls around again. I loved Avadon, no reason I wouldn't like those games either.

I'm tempted to get Dragon Commander, but something tells me Steam will have it for cheaper during the holiday sale.

The Geneforge series might be the best RPGs from that guy. I'd say you should buy them sale or no sale.

On the topic at hand: I'm frankly astonished at how quickly the games are selling. There's LOTS of eyeballs on GoG right now. If they don't make money on the actual sale, I'm sure as gently caress they will make it up on future sales. Which is awesome, 'cause these guys are cool :gogtears:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Infidel Castro posted:

I kinda want Dragon Commander too, but with my massive backlog of games, the price is just too high. If it was $5 or something, I'd jump on it, but no way it's gonna be that low anytime soon.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Does anyone want a Duke3d?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

saucerman posted:

There is no point in trying to get a free game by actually clicking.
I know right