Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Kensei - As a starting offer, 1930 Travis Jackson (SS), 1929 Heilmann (RF), and my 3rd round dispersal draft pick.

Edit: VVVVV Hey, my guy was on the macho men until Smasher sole arky off me, so he's for real.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Nov 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
I feel a bit bad not having said anything since my fall at Humungus' hands at the DLCS. But, well, poo poo. I can't hate. I knew I owned the second best team in the Dynamo League, whether or not it cost me my eye. Regardless, I wish him well. He may have taken half my vision, but no doubt, that simply makes him more intimidating.

In summmary, god speed, Humungus.

In relatively unrelated news, I suppose I still have a Super League team. Because of that, I can't let up, can't let anyone else find purchase in my league. To that end, I need to make something happen:

:siren:Kensei!:siren:

All of these assholes are trying to pass off bullshit shortstops to you in hopes of snagging your pick. I offer no such thing: 1987 Alan Trammell and 1910 Mordecai Brown for your first round pick. If you don't feel such a deal is fair, I'm happy to negotiate, but I'm not sure how many people will offer you a HoF pitcher and a shortstop who can both field and hit. The choice is yours.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

:smith: Good luck next year Ws.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.

Beet posted:

:siren:Kensei!:siren:

All of these assholes are trying to pass off bullshit shortstops to you in hopes of snagging your pick. I offer no such thing: 1987 Alan Trammell and 1910 Mordecai Brown for your first round pick. If you don't feel such a deal is fair, I'm happy to negotiate, but I'm not sure how many people will offer you a HoF pitcher and a shortstop who can both field and hit. The choice is yours.

Easily the best offer you'll get. I'm a huge Trammell fan, dude's in his prime in 87, has a decent bat and great defense at the position. I'm also the first person to truly champion Mordy Brown, but I never really had the team to help him shine. Beet did, and proved Brown's a solid pitcher. If you take any offer, take that one. Seriously.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

cbx posted:

Easily the best offer you'll get. I'm a huge Trammell fan, dude's in his prime in 87, has a decent bat and great defense at the position. I'm also the first person to truly champion Mordy Brown, but I never really had the team to help him shine. Beet did, and proved Brown's a solid pitcher. If you take any offer, take that one. Seriously.

I would say that Cthulhu's deal is yards better. Jackson is a great defensive SS with a passable bat, Heilmann solves his Outfield problem, or can play 1B, and he gets an extra 3rd rounder to shore up another position. I don't really think its close to be honest.

Not to mention Kensei does not really need pitching, and Mordacai being painfully average in the super league. Trammell is a better shortstop, no doubt about it, though.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 17, 2013

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Ooooh I like this new page. My weekend was crazy but I am at work today so I am able to be in IRC.

I like this message from Cthulhu Dreams and am intrigued by Beet's Alan Trammell offer. Please come chat with me!

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
That Humungus is born to give a promo.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

mks5000 posted:

I would say that Cthulhu's deal is yards better. Jackson is a great defensive SS with a passable bat, Heilmann solves his Outfield problem, or can play 1B, and he gets an extra 3rd rounder to shore up another position. I don't really think its close to be honest.

Not to mention Kensei does not really need pitching, and Mordacai being painfully average in the super league. Trammell is a better shortstop, no doubt about it, though.

Finding passable OFs isn't really that hard, though, and in this draft alone you've got Rickey, two Otts, the Say Hey Kid, and Shoeless Joe. And at least one of those guys will likely be available by the second round.

The 3rd rounder is nice, but it's a throw-in. Though I would be wary about Three-Finger Brown, he is a deadball pitcher, who generally have a much harder time in front of infield defenses that aren't quite up to snuff. You'll want to see if your infield has the defense to cover the extra ground balls Mordecai puts out before committing to him.

all in all, I'd say Beet's probably got the better starting package, but I'd negotiate to see if you could get something instead of Three-Finger Brown out of his offer.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

In case I can't work out a deal with kensei, I would like to acquire one of the other picks up to about #20. This would probably be a package built around a SP and SS, or maaaaybe a C if you really need one.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
kensei, since everyone else is making offers, I'll throw one in as well. I'll offer '65 Ernie Banks, along with two of '88 Randy Johnson, '58 Whitey Ford, and '74 Andy Messersmith.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I am still taking offers in IRC for Mel Ott My draft pick, here is my crappy franchise team:

code:
Majors
SP R Johnson 2002 AZ
SP C Schilling 2002 AZ
SP D Haren 2009 AZ
SP A Cook 2006 COL
SP J Jennings 2006 COL

RP BH Kim 2002 AZ
RP M Kopolove 2002 AZ
RP M Myers 2002 AZ
RP C Qualls 2009 AZ
RP JC Gutierrez 2009 AZ
RP J Rauch 2009 AZ

C C Iannetta 2011 COL
1B T Helton 2001 COL
2B E Young 1997 COL
SS T Tulowitzki 2011 COL
3B V Castillo 1997 COL
RF L Walker 2001 COL
CF C Gonzalez 2011 COL
LF M Holliday 2006 COL

3B M Reynolds 2009 AZ
SS Stephen Drew 2009 AZ
C M Montero 2009 AZ
2B R Roberts 2009 AZ
OF L Gonzalez 2002 AZ
OF L Walker 1997 COL

Minors
SP M Batista 2002 AZ
SP J Francis 2006 COL
RP B Fuentes 2006 COL
RP J Mesa 2006 COL
RP R Ramirez 2006 COL
SP U Jiminez 2006 COL
RP J Jimenez 2001 COL
RP M Myers 2001 COL

2B J Spivey 2002 AZ
CF Q McCracken 1997 COL
1B T Helton 2001 COL 
OF E Burks 1997 COL
3B G Atkins 2006 COL
C Y Torrealba 2006 COL
1B A Galaragga 1997 COL

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Owner: Currently Under Investigation
Home Grounds: Citi Field
Founded: Super-League XI

Teams Used
Many

History
SLXI: 71-91, 4th Place, Memento Mori Division, Relegated in Gauntlet X

Honors
-None-

Obituary: Hell

I was going to do an obit about terrible webcomics. Then this happened.

And I could not go on. Believe me, I tried to recover, I spent hours staring at this blank screen, trying to psych myself up so that I could go on. But I couldn't. It was just too much. I could not wrap my head around the idea that multiple people thought that this was a good idea, and that it was so great an idea that they needed to plaster it all over the internet. And I know that there are far worse things out there, but this...this was just too much. I had to tap out.

Winner (by submission): Webcomics in 1:14

My sincere apologies.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Man, I don't think even I know that one. What hellhole did you crawl down to find that, Smasher?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Monathin posted:

Man, I don't think even I know that one. What hellhole did you crawl down to find that, Smasher?

I'm really hoping the fact it's self-aware means it's not going where it's probably going.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Final decision: 1965 Willie Mays.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Pander posted:

I'm really hoping the fact it's self-aware means it's not going where it's probably going.

"Aware of webcomic cliches" and "Aware of being a creepy gently caress" are two separate things, my friend.

Trust me on this.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

kensei posted:

Final decision: 1965 Willie Mays.

Well that was a pretty useless 52 hours or so. At least it's better than Harvey Kuenn.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Lets just get this done before I get too clever for my own good.

With the eleventh pick of the dispersal draft, the Zombie Llamas select Mel Ott 1935.

mks5000 and the Chi-Town Wests are now on the clock

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

kensei posted:

I am still taking offers in IRC for Mel Ott My draft pick, here is my crappy franchise team:

You have 2001 Todd Helton listed in both the majors and minors; which version did you mean to put in the minors, the 32-year old 2006 model, or the young, 23-year old 1997 model?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Might as well throw it up now since at least one Hornsby will be available:

The Louisville Muggers recieve:

Pick #13

The Fhloston Pharmas recieve:

'70 Joe Torre

'70 Steve Carlton

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I draft whatever Mel Ott is left.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
Would there be an interest in an unofficial Super-League whatifsports league? Here's a conveniently-stolen intro to WiS:

AlleyViper posted:

Ever dream of that perfect game? The perfect match-up of teams across time? Ever dreamed of the '27 Yankees taking on the '75 Reds in PNC Park? Gehrig, Ruth, and Lazzeri matching wits and bats with Bench, Rose, and Morgan in one of the prettiest baseball stadiums ever built?

What if it happened?

Such is the premise of WhatIfSports, a sportsman's sandbox for all sports, not just baseball.

Here's what you get:

By default, you have $80 million to spend on any pitcher or batter you want. From any team, any year. As recent as this year, or as far back as the turn of the century.

Drafting

You have 25 roster spots to fill and create your team. Any pitcher who has ever thrown a ball to a catcher in a ML game is available (25+ IP). Similarly, any hitter with at least 50 PAs is yours for the taking.

Want an outfield of Ruth, Junior Griffey, and Teddy Ballgame? It's yours! A rotation of Koufax, Gibson, Carlton, and Ryan? Sure! If it fits under the cap, it's your team.

In the end, you'll end up working with something like this:

Post-Draft

Once your team is complete, named, and placed in a ballpark (any park ever played in is available to house your team. Even if it's been demolished!) it will be placed in one of two leagues of 12 teams that will be randomly sorted

You can customize your lineup, rotation and pitcher roles, player rest hierarchies and protocols, baserunning and defensive strategies, managerial tactics, and more. The intricacies really are nuts.

Depending on the league, you'll even have prospects you can call up. Plus, you'll have award races to argue over.

Each "season" lasts about 7 weeks, followed by playoffs. Three games are simmed per day: ~1:30am EST, ~1:30pm EST, and ~6:30pm EST (times are approximate) in a full 162-game season. Box scores for every at bat of every game are available by clicking the game's score below the standings. Top teams make playoffs, and there will be a champ.

To start, you'll need to do a basic site account registration. No big deal. 5 minutes.

There are free versions of SimLeagues for every sport, but the seasons are truncated and do not include many of the features of a full season. Use it to get acquainted with the basics if you need to. You can run a trial team at the same time as a full team.

:siren: The cost for one season is $12.95, payable either through credit/debit or PayPal. :siren:

You can win credits to apply toward free seasons or other merch by getting to the playoffs, winning a playoff series, and winning it all.

It's a whole lot of fun. To run down the main differences between the SL and WiS:

The SL has you draft teams with designated point values. WiS has you draft players with designated salary values.
The SL takes into account a player's career. WiS relies on one-year snapshots of players.
WiS is not subject to the whims of Smasher.

WiS is basically the reason for my leave of absence from the SL, and it's a lot of fun. Let me know if you're interested.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

BrooklynBruiser posted:

Would there be an interest in an unofficial Super-League whatifsports league? Here's a conveniently-stolen intro to WiS:

It's a whole lot of fun. To run down the main differences between the SL and WiS:

The SL has you draft teams with designated point values. WiS has you draft players with designated salary values.
The SL takes into account a player's career. WiS relies on one-year snapshots of players.
WiS is not subject to the whims of Smasher.

WiS is basically the reason for my leave of absence from the SL, and it's a lot of fun. Let me know if you're interested.

First of all, my whims are the only thing that keeps the Super-League from being "Battle of the Spreadsheets", which, although about half of you might prefer that, a lot of you wouldn't.

Second, the mechanics don't really sound all that much better. Taking a player's whole career into account instead of a single season is by far and away one of the wiser design choices that Mogul has ever made, since a career is a much larger sample size than a single seasons.

Third, it sounds like a min-maxer's delight, which is great if you are that type of person, but hell on earth if you aren't.

Fourth, the real reason for Bruzer's leave of absence is his delightful predilection for making bad challenges.

Fifth, I really kind of resent people trying to use my thread to drum up interest for a competing league, especially without asking me first. Admittedly, that's for largely petty reasons.

Sixth, MY WHIMS ARE AWESOME, gently caress YOU!

Seventh, does this mean I can start charging entry fees for the Super-League?

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Well, Marauder's already shelled out an extra $40, so maybe?

Also thanks mks5000, sorry we couldn't make the finals competetive... :smith:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Monicro posted:

Might as well throw it up now since at least one Hornsby will be available:

The Louisville Muggers recieve:

Pick #13

The Fhloston Pharmas recieve:

'70 Joe Torre

'70 Steve Carlton

Monicro, I'm so sorry. On the plus side, I'm sure someone else will deal with you so you can get a Hornsby.

The lure of 2 Rickeys Henderson, 1 young, 1 old, is too strong for me to resist.

Trade Declined. The Pharmaceuticals select 1984 Rickey Henderson, putting BrooklynBrassiere on the clock.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

FairGame posted:

Trade Declined. The Pharmaceuticals select 1984 Rickey Henderson, putting BrooklynBrassiere on the clock.

:golfclap:

The Brooklyn Bombers select the 1936 vintage of William Malcolm Dickey, esteemed catcher and veteran of the US Navy.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Mr. Cool Ice posted:

I would like to acquire one of the other picks up to about #20. I have pitchers!

Mr. Deadford? Mr. Captain? Mr. Balla? Mr. The Goog? Our operators are standing by, waiting for your call.

Ice To Meet You fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Nov 18, 2013

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

I too wish to acquire an upcoming pick and depending on what you want can move a lot of things.

Here's my roster: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499603&userid=157322&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post421496940

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Bruiser, damnit, you have to make the pick on the spreadsheet and fill in your player choice on the other spreadsheet. Lazy.

In other news, the deadline for the Franchise Challenge has come and I have rosters from almost every owner who picked a franchise. I'm beginning input today, and I'll start running the games after Smasher finishes up with the Macho Man Challenge.

Also, in SL/Dispersal Draft news, my Ty Cobbs are off the table as there are no players I would want to take with a first/early second round pick. However, one can still be had for a good, NOT OLD shortstop and a bullpen arm.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
My pick is available to any team who can offer me a better SP than Rick Reuschel. This means that, with apologies, Mr Cool Ice has nothing to offer unless he adds another player or two to the deal, but I would easily send the pick to mentholmoose for Walter Johnson or Deacon Phillippe.

I'll be back in 3 hours to finalise my pick.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Yeah, I was thinking I would obviously have to add other players or picks. Depends on what your needs are.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Outside of SP, which I think the draft can continue to help with, I need a 2B who is better than Young, Utley or McAuliffe. Alternatively, I'd like an outfielder, preferably able to cover CF, who can hit effectively.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Well folks, now that I have one 'Melvin Ott' on my team, and am forced to play Hank Aaron out of position, I am looking to move one of my glut of center fielders for one of the following:

1. An early to mid 4th round dispersal draft pick
OR
2. A backup SS/3B type player. Preferably one with decent defense

I am looking to move either 1948 Richie Ashburn OR 1950 Dom Dimaggio for one of the above.
If you need a CF then PM me, shout me out in the thread, or head over to the iRC channel.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Robert_Deadford posted:

My pick is available to any team who can offer me a better SP than Rick Reuschel. This means that, with apologies, Mr Cool Ice has nothing to offer unless he adds another player or two to the deal, but I would easily send the pick to mentholmoose for Walter Johnson or Deacon Phillippe.

I'll be back in 3 hours to finalise my pick.

I'll trade Deacon Phillippe for the pick. Any chance you could throw in something small extra, possibly your third round pick?

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
No, no chance I'm afraid. On further reflection, a deadballer isn't what I need with my infield, so it's an unconditional 'no' to Phillippe.

We select Rick Reuschel 1974, and over to Captain Yesterday for the sandwich pick.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Well, uh, Captain Yesterday, TheGoog, CFBalla, whoever's up soon should trade me a pick.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Commissar's Challenge: Rockford Losers vs. Macho Men

Introducing first, they are the champions of Super-League XI, and the only team in Super-League history to go undefeated through three rounds of the playoffs, the challengers, the Rockford Losers!

The Rockford Losers have vowed to destroy the Macho Men and put an end to Smasher Dynamo's tyranny. Evidently, Humungus, after his disappearance, went on a journey beyond time and space, as he had been dislocated in reality following the explosive end to the Super-League IX finals between the Losers and Luna Landers. In this dream-like place between life and death, the past and the future, space and that realm beyond, that, left to his own devices, Smasher Dynamo would surely destroy the Super-League through is bitterness and hatred of all mankind. It was up to Humungus to save the Super-League for future generations. True, those future generations would live under the iron law of Humungus, but it's not as though the people of the Super-League were unused to such an authoritarian regime...

And their opponents, their are the Commissar's will made manifest, they have been summoned here by the challengers who now much face the full force of their fury. They are truly the end, for there is nothing beyond them. These are the Macho Men!

The Macho Men are the Macho Men. They are eternal and invincible. They do not lose. Once again, a team has risen to disprove that basic truth, and once more, they will pay for their hubris. The Macho Men do not destroy out of hate, they destroy because it is their nature to destroy. It is their purpose. They exist to show that there are somethings that will forever remain out of reach for mortal men.

: The wheel spins once more, and we find ourselves here today for another Commissar's Challenge. My name is Smasher Dynamo, and I'm the man whose about the murder the Rockford Losers.
: And I'm Eri Yoshida, and my team, the W's, were strong runners-up this season, and you know, Smasher, a lot of people are saying that the Losers might just be the team to beat the Macho Men. They had an incredible offseason and have seemingly no weaknesses.
: Hmm? I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that a team that plans on starting Jeff Kent in two games this series is going to be the ones to take me down.
: But don't the Macho Men secretly have a super-shaky bullpen?
: Hey, when Steve Howe shakes, it's only because he's on cocaine! Or in withdrawal from cocaine!

: And the Losers will somehow win Game 1. No matter, losing to Satchel Paige is no great sin.
: The Losers' post-season winning streak is now at 12 games. Incredible.

: And the Losers win Game 2 as well, and now this is starting to become quite concerning.
: 13 games now, that has to be a record, and a record that's probably going to last.
: Yeah? Well, I happen to have a foolproof way of breaking streaks like that, and his name is Carl Hubbell!

: Wow.
: NO!
: The Losers beat Hubbell, and beat him badly. And that's 14 straight games. Hey, what happens if the Macho Men lose, anyway? You've never given anyone a straight answer on that, and it looks like it might be-
: No. NO! Not today, not like this! Macho Men, these Losers think they can rampage all over the Super-League, and they are right. But we are not in the Super-League any longer! Macho Men, rise from your slumber and make the Losers name their final fate!
: Last part seemed a bit clunky.
: Yeah, well...agreed.

: My Nolan Ryan beat his Nolan Ryan, and the momentum is shifting!
: There goes the winning streak.

: And I'll go to Jim Bunning for Game 5, while Humungus goes back to Paige, because, unlike me, he's apparently incapable of building a five-man rotation. And the Losers win again.
: But doesn't this mean that Nolan Ryan, your least reliable starter, will be starting a potential Game 9, while Humungus can go back to Satchel Paige again.
: gently caress! Well, I- gently caress!

: Then I guess there won't be a Game 9! Cy Young ties the series at 3-3 with a four-hitter, and the Macho Men are finally in their groove.
: Good game from Cy Young, kind of a bummer he won't be starting again in Game 9, because-
: I said there won't be a Game 9, and I meant it.

: Too close, way too close. We only survived into extra innings thanks to an error by Joe Cronin, and then almost blew it in both the 10th and 11th innings.
: It would be a shame if the series turned on an error by Cronin, who was a good fielder in the early '30s, better than the Macho Men's Arky Vaughan at any point.
: Life is full of random cruelty. Speaking of which, as I said before, there will be no Game 9, because this next game, in the Macho Men's home stadium, will the final game of this series. Carl Hubbell will come through.
: He did get hammered pretty hard in Game 3.
: Carl Hubbell will come through.

: Hubbell does it! Hubbell does it! And the Macho Men win!
: I'd say it was more the Macho Men offense that-
: All Hubbell! It was all Hubbell!

: Rockford Losers, you were a fine foe, but now you are dead forever. Send my regards to eternity! Any final thoughts, Yoshida?
: So, wait, with the Losers gone, does this mean Beet gets his eye back?
: No. See you all next season!

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Happily, having ruled Winnebago County for years, Humungus may find in oblivion a sweet surcease of sorrow.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

FairGame posted:

Monicro, I'm so sorry. On the plus side, I'm sure someone else will deal with you so you can get a Hornsby.

The lure of 2 Rickeys Henderson, 1 young, 1 old, is too strong for me to resist.

Haha, no problem dude. HOWEVER, this does mean that I am now back in on any Round 2 picks if anyone is interested.

Monicro fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Yeah, I'm keen to acquire a pick shortly as well.