Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I am flipping out

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008

Two nerds with one own.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

no they will not posted:

This is more of a conceptual one. Please describe to me, in detail, what you see in this image:

Umm, sorry, I really don't see anything.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

jesus loving christ

buttslave
Jun 8, 2007
Onwards and Upwards!
hey abe

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

oh no dont own me - abe
*abes rear end sweats, indicating his arousal*

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Requesting thread gets changed to: "a thread which every day Abe and his alt Hodor gets owned and obliterated"

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

*abes rear end sweats, indicating his arousal*

either abe's always aroused or that ever-present stain on the back of every pair of his pants isn't sweat

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Abe I'm not trying to be mean but maybe if you didn't suck so much maybe you wouldn't get owned so hard.

Food for thought. Just sayin'

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

goldmine close thread

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

god daaaaamn

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

choo choo

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

dipset shipper posted:

Abe's dignity, the list of times he wasn't a bitch, what you see in the genital spot when Abe pulls down his underwear, the good things about Abe, Abe's gameboy screen after it realizes who its owner is, the group of people who don't hate Abe, the absence of god, a blanket of snow I wish was covering Abe's dead body, the only page produced from a Where's Waldo edition that was supposed to feature Abe, what I imagine happens to your eyes if you ever actually see Abe, what you see when you turn to look at the place where Abe insists his best friend is standing, the inside of the only christmas card ever given to Abe

This was p. good.

e:

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Backweb posted:

Abe I'm not trying to be mean but maybe if you didn't suck so much maybe you wouldn't get owned so hard.

Food for thought. Just sayin'

please do not tempt Abe with food of any kind

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

especially after midnight

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
Crowd-sourced owns itt.

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007

atomicthumbs posted:

Weird story. My dad is actually abe's primary care physician and after some cajoling he let me see abe's medical record.

Long story short, abe was born without a mouth and the thing on abe's face that looks kinda like a mouth is actually a canker sore that he uses lipstick on.

Holy poo poo, a friend of my dad's was Abe's obstetrician. Long story short, when Abe was born he was so ugly, the obstetrician slapped his mother.

(Also, he's a vet.)

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

spacetimecontinuu posted:

please do not tempt Abe with food of any kind

homercles posted:

Sorry guys. My bad. What I should have said was:

Hi Abe. Why do you suck so much? Please try harder*.

* by "harder" I mean you should try to not suck, because then you might be cool.

(did I do it right?)

Backweb fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 18, 2013

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
abe tried to be cool once. good job bringing back his related traumatic memories. eat poo poo abe you fucker

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
just saw a thread in D&D about the moral issues involved in owning abe so hard everyday but before i could rate it 1 they shut down the whole subforum

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Space T Rex posted:

just saw a thread in D&D about the moral issues involved in owning abe so hard everyday but before i could rate it 1 they shut down the whole subforum

they had to quarantine anyone who came into contact with posts mentioning abe before it was too late

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Aben wheres half life 3 where

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh poo poo.

Drummond Bass
Apr 13, 2007

The only thing Abe has ever owned is a jizzrag monogrammed "GBS"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

homercles posted:

How much worse could he get?

Quasimango
Mar 10, 2011

God damn you.
A Something Awful mod just had a New Yorker profile made about him. When is Abe's profile coming up?

imagine dungeons
Jan 24, 2008

Like an arrow, I was only passing through.

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

oh no im late to the party

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Quasimango posted:

A Something Awful mod just had a New Yorker profile made about him. When is Abe's profile coming up?

the police are making sure it's airtight first

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Backweb posted:

Sorry guys. My bad. What I should have said was:

Hi Abe. Why do you suck so much? Please try harder*.

* by "harder" I mean you should try to not suck, because then you might be cool.

(did I do it right?)

nah

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Dauntasa posted:

the police are making sure it's airtight first

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

#wow #whoa

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.

dipset shipper posted:

Abe's dignity, the list of times he wasn't a bitch, what you see in the genital spot when Abe pulls down his underwear, the good things about Abe, Abe's gameboy screen after it realizes who its owner is, the group of people who don't hate Abe, the absence of god, a blanket of snow I wish was covering Abe's dead body, the only page produced from a Where's Waldo edition that was supposed to feature Abe, what I imagine happens to your eyes if you ever actually see Abe, what you see when you turn to look at the place where Abe insists his best friend is standing, the inside of the only christmas card ever given to Abe

worth reading

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Fizzbitch
Sep 7, 2011

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread