Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

Disillusionist posted:

hey, I just met you
and this is crazy
please kick my balls
i'm Call Me Abey
it's really sad that you changed a single line (beyond the actual joke of Abe's name) and it doesn't even scan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
Yeah I mean come on you're just repeating Abe's joke, that is not an own.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

het posted:

it's really sad that you changed a single line (beyond the actual joke of Abe's name) and it doesn't even scan

'kick my ballsack' would work (not mine guys) (abe's)

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012
I kinda feel bad because I thought the mods name was "Call me Abbey" and I couldn't figure out why people wanted to call her Abe.

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW
"It's hard to look right
at your baby."

- Carly Rae Jepson to Abe's mother, 2012

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Smarmy Coworker posted:

"It's hard to look right
at your baby."

- Carly Rae Jepson to Abe's mother, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

You are Abe, GBS moderator and nothing man. You are wearing a burgundy shirt, some camo patterned cargo shorts, and sandals with socks. You are ready for a brand new day. The possibilities are endless!
To leave your room, go to section 16
To check your phone messages, go to section 11
To commit noose suicide, go to section 7

Arriving at your ex-girlfriend's apartment building, you notice a broken-down old man wearing clothes such as a hobo, in the foyer.
To go over to the homeless man, go to section 3.
To go straight to your girlfriend's apartment, go to section 13.

After shaking the man a few times, he blinks. He looks to your face, grogginess still in his eyes. After a few seconds of silence, he begins to projectile vomit, directly into your face. This continues for 90 uninterrupted seconds, before he slumps over again, spent.
Return to section 2.

No, I'm not even going to dignify that by writing a section.
Return to section 10.

Abe, you stupid motherfucker, thit isn't how choose your own adventures work. You get run over by a big tank and die. THE END.

"My son is also named Bort", you say, displaying the trademark wit and charm of a GBS moderator. "Ah sick, I get the ref", the receptionist says without looking up.
Return to section 10.

You silently tie the noose, your hands unusually steady. In a life full of gently caress ups and goof-os, this decision seems more right than any other. As you surrender your body to the rope, you see a bright light, but it's not heaven, it's hell. Solemnly, you accept your fate. "I deserve to go to hell and burn for all eternity", you think in a hillbilly accent.
THE END

You run screaming at the receptionist, and smash through the window, showering you both in broken glass and blood. After you notice she has no pulse, you realize she must be dead. All you have to do to save your house is find the documents ordering your house's destruction, and steal them.
To steal the documents ordering your house's destruction, go to section 15.
To run home and commit noose suicide instead, go to section 7.

You decide to allow a human person to lose their life for no reason, and instead head down to the local grocery store. You decide on some old cheese to use as soap and a mannequin someone trod on to use instead of a mirror, and instead of paying you try to steal them but get caught. The security guards tase you repeatedly and pull down your pants and laugh at your small dick. You head home, another day done, and jack off to some choice sailor scouts for 5 hours before bed.
Sleep for 7 hours on a stained, greasy futon, and then go to section 1.

You arrive at the Demolition offices, that are also the Realtors' offices. You find the room to be empty, apart from a sullen-looking receptionist who seems to be ignoring you. You try clearing your throat a few times to get her attention, but to no avail. If you're going to save your house, you'll have to do something.
To drop a classic Simpsons ref, go to section 6.
To try a charm offensive, go to section 4.
To use violence, go to section 8.

You pick up your phone and check for new messages. You have two new texts. The first is from a local demolitions company:

Dear sir, your third warning for late payment had been issued one month ago today. As you know, this means we will drive the crane with a wrecking ball on it to your house and destroy it. We will also do donuts on your lawn to make the grass all hosed up, and if someone nails you with a loose brick, they get $50. gently caress you.

The second is from an ex-girlfriend:

abe im sorry for all the things i said to yuo i want to get back together with you i wont even wear the gloves this time xxx love you bby. gently caress you

To try to save your house from being destroyed, go to section 10.
To go talk to your ex-girlfriend, go to section 2.
To ignore the texts and leave your room, go to section 16.
To commit noose suicide, go to section 7.

Tailing Adolf Hitler from a distance, you follow him into his secret lab. Peeking through the door, you see a row of tanks, each containing a suspended Abe. Your quest is only beginning...

THE END

You find your ex-girlfriend's door unlocked, so you open it and step inside. The room is pitch-black. Suddenly, the lights turn on, with the sound of an airhorn, and your ex-girlfriend, your family, and the bullies who beat you up in high school all jump out from behind furniture. "Surprise, fucker!", your ex says, "Who would ever want to get with such a homo, haha", she continues. Everyone starts laughing at you and you start crying and run home while you pee yourself in sadness.
Return to section 2 to try again tomorrow.
Go to section 7 to prevent this from happening ever again.

You roll towards the road like a foul katamari, narrowly managing to save the man. Startled, the driver swerves into a tree and is killed instantly, gg. Startled, you notice that the man you saved is infamous dictator Adolf Hitler. "Hello", he says, "I am Adolf Hitler. From the nazi party. Thank you for saving my life. I used a time machine to come forwards in time to this moment, before I did the holocaust, world war II, all that good stuff. Because you saved my life I can go back in time again, and do it. Bye." He leaves.
To follow him, go to section 12.
To hang yourself in remorse, go to section 7.

Congratulations! You have saved your house for another day.
To claim your reward, go to section 1.

You step outside your front door, blinking your little piggy eyes in the sunlight and wrinkling your stupid rat nose. Scoping out the scene, you notice hastily abandoned food items, drink cans, and infant children; the tell-tale signs that abe has made his way onto the scene. Suddenly, in the distance, you see a single remaining person on the scene - and he's about to be run over by a car!
To attempt to rescue the person, go to section 14.
To ignore that and go shopping instead, go to section 9.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Empty Sandwich posted:

'kick my ballsack' would work (not mine guys) (abe's)
"I want my balls kicked" might work too

Dabbo
Aug 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

You are Abe, GBS moderator and nothing man. You are wearing a burgundy shirt, some camo patterned cargo shorts, and sandals with socks. You are ready for a brand new day. The possibilities are endless!

Arriving at your ex-girlfriend's apartment building, you notice a broken-down old man wearing clothes such as a hobo, in the foyer.

After shaking the man a few times, he blinks. He looks to your face, grogginess still in his eyes. After a few seconds of silence, he begins to projectile vomit, directly into your face. This continues for 90 uninterrupted seconds, before he slumps over again, spent.
Return to section 2.

Return to section 10.

Abe, you stupid motherfucker, thit isn't how choose your own adventures work. You get run over by a big tank and die. THE END.

"My son is also named Bort", you say, displaying the trademark wit and charm of a GBS moderator. "Ah sick, I get the ref", the receptionist says without looking up.
Return to section 10.

You silently tie the noose, your hands unusually steady. In a life full of gently caress ups and goof-os, this decision seems more right than any other. As you surrender your body to the rope, you see a bright light, but it's not heaven, it's hell. Solemnly, you accept your fate. "I deserve to go to hell and burn for all eternity", you think in a hillbilly accent.
THE END

You run screaming at the receptionist, and smash through the window, showering you both in broken glass and blood. After you notice she has no pulse, you realize she must be dead. All you have to do to save your house is find the documents ordering your house's destruction, and steal them.

You decide to allow a human person to lose their life for no reason, and instead head down to the local grocery store. You decide on some old cheese to use as soap and a mannequin someone trod on to use instead of a mirror, and instead of paying you try to steal them but get caught. The security guards tase you repeatedly and pull down your pants and laugh at your small dick. You head home, another day done, and jack off to some choice sailor scouts for 5 hours before bed.

You arrive at the Demolition offices, that are also the Realtors' offices. You find the room to be empty, apart from a sullen-looking receptionist who seems to be ignoring you. You try clearing your throat a few times to get her attention, but to no avail. If you're going to save your house, you'll have to do something.

You pick up your phone and check for new messages. You have two new texts. The first is from a local demolitions company:

Dear sir, your third warning for late payment had been issued one month ago today. As you know, this means we will drive the crane with a wrecking ball on it to your house and destroy it. We will also do donuts on your lawn to make the grass all hosed up, and if someone nails you with a loose brick, they get $50. gently caress you.

abe im sorry for all the things i said to yuo i want to get back together with you i wont even wear the gloves this time xxx love you bby. gently caress you

Tailing Adolf Hitler from a distance, you follow him into his secret lab. Peeking through the door, you see a row of tanks, each containing a suspended Abe. Your quest is only beginning...

THE END

You find your ex-girlfriend's door unlocked, so you open it and step inside. The room is pitch-black. Suddenly, the lights turn on, with the sound of an airhorn, and your ex-girlfriend, your family, and the bullies who beat you up in high school all jump out from behind furniture. "Surprise, fucker!", your ex says, "Who would ever want to get with such a homo, haha", she continues. Everyone starts laughing at you and you start crying and run home while you pee yourself in sadness.

You roll towards the road like a foul katamari, narrowly managing to save the man. Startled, the driver swerves into a tree and is killed instantly, gg. Startled, you notice that the man you saved is infamous dictator Adolf Hitler. "Hello", he says, "I am Adolf Hitler. From the nazi party. Thank you for saving my life. I used a time machine to come forwards in time to this moment, before I did the holocaust, world war II, all that good stuff. Because you saved my life I can go back in time again, and do it. Bye." He leaves.

You step outside your front door, blinking your little piggy eyes in the sunlight and wrinkling your stupid rat nose. Scoping out the scene, you notice hastily abandoned food items, drink cans, and infant children; the tell-tale signs that abe has made his way onto the scene. Suddenly, in the distance, you see a single remaining person on the scene - and he's about to be run over by a car!

lol i didnt recognise u with the new av and almost instinctively skipped this

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

You roll towards the road like a foul katamari, narrowly managing to save the man.

oh my god lmao

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

no they will not posted:

[...]instead of paying you try to steal them but get caught. The security guards tase you repeatedly and pull down your pants and laugh at your small dick. You head home, another day done, and jack off to some choice sailor scouts for 5 hours before bed.

Oh god hahahaha

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I killed myself

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dabbo posted:

lol i didnt recognise u with the new av and almost instinctively skipped this

I did the same thing but thank God I checked

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

no they will not posted:

You decide on some old cheese to use as soap and a mannequin someone trod on to use instead of a mirror, and instead of paying you try to steal them but get caught. The security guards tase you repeatedly and pull down your pants and laugh at your small dick. You head home, another day done, and jack off to some choice sailor scouts for 5 hours before bed.

gently caress yes

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

THE END

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp
abe got butthurt over me making fun of him so he waited several minutes then banned me for some arbitrary post in the same thread to hide how butthurt he was

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell
Your :10bux:s may be better spent at a strip club, my friend.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Space T Rex posted:

Yeah but Abe's mom recognizes me now, and she keeps trying to pay me to be friends with her wierd kid

Rass P
Nov 23, 2012

by Ralp

Space T Rex posted:

yeah i really want to interact with 3d women

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE
thank you for this

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
i miss the mythical animal spirit avatar

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

Return to section 2.

Return to section 10.

Return to section 10.

THE END

THE END

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Amateur Saboteur posted:

thank you for this

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
when abe was born the doctor asked what his name was and his mom was about to say "a bitch" but got cut off after the first syllable because she strangled herself with the umbilical cord

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The only reason Abe has let this thread take off the way it has is he figures that if he gets negged enough he might just get laid.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

This is absolutely spectacular, well done! I just see one small mistake. By making it a CYOA you're implying that Abe has free will or cognitive ability.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

The Fattest PI posted:

when abe was born the doctor asked what his name was and his mom was about to say "a bitch" but got cut off after the first syllable because she strangled herself with the umbilical cord

when abe was born there was a huge argument over who was going to sign the birth certificate, because none of the doctors wanted to be involved in any way with that hot mess. they even asked the janitor, who responded by calling the feds and trying to get himself deported to haiti. it didn't work, because the guy was from new hampshire. anyway long story short they decided to classify him as an afterbirth and therefore his 'birth certificate' is a warning from the hospital about proper disposal of biohazards

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
ugh

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Abe was actually stillborn but lightning struck the pile of trash he was tossed in, thus creating a medical waste golem.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

i would suggest asking a mod to replace a glistening hodor's av with this, but abe would probably try to do it and just gently caress it up

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Jigsaw posted:

i would suggest asking a mod to replace a glistening hodor's av with this, but abe would probably try to do it and just gently caress it up

I ask why it hasn't already happened.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

He would get confused about which account hes on too often.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

VanSandman posted:

I ask why it hasn't already happened.

Because Abe is a huge gently caress up...

Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE
lol, genius.

I played this and went straight for the option of killing myself because I thought that's what I would do if I were Abe.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

no they will not posted:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ABE

Return to section 2.

quote if you couldn't finish because you kept doing this part.

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

ddinkins112 posted:

This is absolutely spectacular, well done! I just see one small mistake. By making it a CYOA you're implying that Abe has free will or cognitive ability.
Despite being a CYOA, Abe always ends at section 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

no they will not posted:

The security guards tase you repeatedly and pull down your pants and laugh at your small dick. You head home, another day done, and jack off to some choice sailor scouts for 5 hours before bed.

Oh man

• Locked thread