Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Authorman posted:

So I signed up for this and maybe one of you graze veterans can tell me.

If I trash everything except for flapjacks, will I get a box with four flapjacks in it?

They give you a warning after you trash so many things, that there may not be enough untrashed options to provide you. I forget the exact wording but I've gotten it before since I trash everything I've tried so that they only send me new things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[

Agcsy posted:

I used one of Tanyu's codes. Here is the link to mine

https://www.graze.com/us/p/DCNV99TWU

Thanks, used one of your codes. Here's some more: http://www.graze.com/us/p/JEFFRE2DT

Goat Attack
May 10, 2004

what the shit

geetee posted:

Thanks, used one of your codes. Here's some more: http://www.graze.com/us/p/JEFFRE2DT

I signed up under you.

Here's mine: https://www.graze.com/us/p/IVANC9LZU

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
I received my first box, and it was full of some decently interesting offerings. It contained:

Key Lime Pie: lime infused raisins, green raisins, meringe and little soft cookies
Bonnie Wee Oakbakes: oak crackers with caramelized onion marmalade
Sour Cream and Onion Cashews
Garden of England: mini strawberries, black currants, and apples

I've tried the first two on the list. The lime was a bit much in the first, but the onion marmalade and oatcakes were spot on for my tastes. My wife didn't care for it, but that just meant I got to eat more of it.

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.

demonR6 posted:

I like that entire selection you have there although the My Thai has not showed up yet in any of mine. I do agree the flapjacks are pretty much gone soon after the box is opened. The hot cross yum is my number two favorite.

How is My Thai?

"Sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites". If you like Chinese food, you'll probably like these. I think they're not bad. My fiancé said "Ritz cracker with sweet-n-sour sauce".

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
Oh hey there's a Graze thread here. I just signed up a few weeks ago, got my first box not too long ago:

Mumbai Masala
Bananas Foster
Graze's Chocolate Orange
Fruit and Seed Flapjack

Bananas Foster was the clear winner of the box, sweet and it had chewy banana chips like I've never had before. Mumbai Masala was one I was looking forward to but it was a huge disappointment, I was expecting something spicy and it was very much not so. I supposed I was wrong for expecting something comparable to a chanachur. The flapjack was good if a little average, and the chocolate orange was initially good but I was done with it by the time I finished it- I think I'm not a huge fan of orange flavored chocolate.

Comic fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Nov 22, 2013

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Authorman posted:

So I signed up for this and maybe one of you graze veterans can tell me.

If I trash everything except for flapjacks, will I get a box with four flapjacks in it?

There are other good things besides flapjacks, you would be doing yourself a disservice.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Goat Attack posted:

I signed up under you.

Took this, here's mine:

HM611YXLP

Jaims
Mar 19, 2007
This title shows my creativity!

ninjahedgehog posted:

Took this, here's mine:

HM611YXLP

Signed up under you.

Here's another: JAMESK2QP

Edison Carter
Mar 26, 2010
Still have a couple more on my code as well.
GJ27FCRMP

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Here is my friendcode seeing as I just remembered I should give this out: 2TL7KPZ7P

Also finished my first box and seeing as all the cool kids are giving reviews I will too.

Orange and Chocolate Flapjacks - oh you guys were not kidding about these. So good. LIKE

Garden of England - huge disappointment as I usually like dried fruit. The apple was bland and floppy and the strawberries were revolting. The currants were okay but who wants to just eat straight currants? - TRASH

Sour Cream and Onion Cashews - nothing special, the texture on the cashews were a lot softer than I've had before. TRASH

British Barbecue - this is really good, both the croutons and the breadsticks were great but the real mvp was the roasted almonds. Just those alone would've made me happy. The seeds were good as well, it's just all around excellent. TRY

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

Feel free to use my friendcode: https://www.graze.com/us/p/7LHMY6PHU

Got my first box in today. Tried the olive and rosemary bruschetta, which was pretty awesome and flavor-packed. Haven't tried the others yet though.

vogonity
Aug 1, 2005

Buglord

Authorman posted:

British Barbecue - this is really good, both the croutons and the breadsticks were great but the real mvp was the roasted almonds. Just those alone would've made me happy. The seeds were good as well, it's just all around excellent. TRY

Is there some benefit of leaving the ones you've tried already on "TRY"?

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
It's the lowest tier with any possibility of getting them again and I liked it enough that I wouldn't mind a repeat at some point.

I'm only trashing stuff I don't absolutely love. Okay tasting snacks I can get anywhere.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I had Billionaire's shortbread on Try for a while and I got it at least 3 times. You really want to get rid of stuff you don't like.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Only had one I didnt like so far but man, everytime they arrive its like mini christmas present... this time I got jalapeno fiesta and man its good!

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I have 4 invites

heres the code: RPT7NV15P

Centurion
Sep 28, 2005
Signed up under your code. Thanks!

My invite code is FLLJJTQ1P

YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?

Centurion posted:

Signed up under you!

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.

Centurion posted:

Used your code, thanks!
Mine is ALANAH3CP

qutius
Apr 2, 2003
NO PARTIES
used the code above, thanks!

just in case anyone else needs one:
TRAVIS54P

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Don't fuck with the Rabbi!
I should be getting my first box in early this week, so here is my friend code!

https://www.graze.com/us/p/ZACHAR7TU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Bread Set Jettison posted:

I have 4 invites

heres the code: RPT7NV15P

Still have 3 invites left on this code. Go crazy dudes.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Would anyone in the UK like a code for a new graze account that starts with two free boxes? I have two codes for it so far.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Still have 3 invites left on this code. Go crazy dudes.

Just grabbed one. Thanks!

Here is my code: MIKEW66XP

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Goat Attack posted:

I signed up under you.

Man, I'm so glad I found this thread. All those snacks look so. good.

Signed up under you, thanks!

My code: 4HCJFRD6P

cacapopo
Jul 12, 2006

DreamingofRoses posted:

Man, I'm so glad I found this thread. All those snacks look so. good.

Signed up under you, thanks!

My code: 4HCJFRD6P

signed up under you!
my code http://www.graze.com/us/p/CHRISU17T

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Thank you.

Mine: http://www.graze.com/us/p/6C55NR5YT

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings
Got my second box a few days ago, so far it's way more enjoyable than my first, and I've only tried half of it.

Yaki soba - this is super flavorful, crunchy and nice. This was what I was expecting from Mumbai Masala. If I could just buy a bag of this I would be thankful.
Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl - super flavorful fruits, and possibly the best yogurt raisins I've ever had. I hadn't had blackcurrants before but they were nice.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Am I going to get crucified for saying that I think it's kind of poo poo and overpriced?

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Nope, you are free to discuss and won't get jumped on either. Price has been discussed before. I spend $6 on a Starbucks coffee and I am sure for some it does not matter either. My choices at the snack machine at work when I break down the cost for each individual item is about as expensive and less enjoyable. I like the unique selection of what I get from my Graze box to be honest and yes the price is up there but I take into account the overall cost of what I am receiving into it.

a bloody icon
Apr 22, 2012

I figure I would probably spend the $6 a week on stupider poo poo.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
I agree the price seems a bit high, but I'll probably stick with it though the fifth box (the second free one) and maybe the sixth (which will use my last dollar off from invite codes) and consider dropping it then.

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
Just wanted to say that I tried salsa fresca today and my god it was horrible. The "cheezy sombreros" were rice crackers dusted with fake cheese and the salsa tasted of a taco bell packet. I've gone through 4 boxes so far and that one was definitely the most disappointing.

The price is fine for randomized (with some preference) snacks that are sealed and get mailed to you. I store them at my work desk and the convenience of grabbing a sorta healthy snack whenever I'm craving candy is worth it.

Still have 3 invites left:
https://www.graze.com/us/p/P2X22KKZU

futurememory
Oct 22, 2011

"You're a bad man! You're a VERY bad man!"
We've gotten two boxes so far, and everything has been pretty delicious.

Have some codes!

http://www.graze.com/us/p/MARIEM2PT

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Got my first box in today. It really is pretty small, I ate all four items in about 15 minutes or so and will probably be hungry again in an hour. I'm not a big dude by any means.

Bonnie Wee Oatcakes- AWESOME. I'm probably biased though, because caramelized onion is one of my favorite things on the planet. The opened box still smells like onion and I really don't want to throw it away. LOVE

Herby Bread Basket- Pretty good, similar to a Gardetto's Mix but with a more Italian flavor (if that makes sense.) It's not particularly unique, but I wouldn't mind getting it again. LIKE

Graze's Chocolate Orange: Definitely my least favorite, but it's not bad by any means. I'd prefer if the chocolate bits were smaller and more evenly distributed, so I can get equal amounts of chocolate, orange, and macadamia in every handful. TRY

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack: Delicious. Perfectly moist and chewy, and surprisingly rich. LOVE

Also, the box came with a personalized sheet of paper that had the nutritional facts of all four different items printed on it, instead of each fact list tossed in separately. It's the little things I love. :3:

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

I've never really done a box report, but here goes:

Fruit and Seed Flapjack: I've gotten this a few times now and everytime I'm pumpped. It's pretty tasty. Marked as like.

Korai Chutney: Not good. The chutney taste like weird chunky ketchup and the 'curry crisp' things tasted almost stale. Trash.

Pina Colada: Don't like coconut soooooo trash.

Jalapeno Fiesta: Not bad, but nothing to write home about. I do feel like I get the most bang for my buck out of the 'mixed seed' packets, and it had some pretty decent flavor. I wouldn't mind getting more of it so it's going to stay try.

This was a pretty bad haul this week. Two trashed foods are a total bummer.

In other news: Still have 2 uses of my code!
RPT7NV15P

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
I've lost track of how many boxes I've gotten, but I'm really liking this week's box.
  • Herby Bread Basket
  • Coco Paradise
  • Tropical Daiquiri
  • Craze's Chocolate Orange
give me more flapjacks, you stingy bastards

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost
How long does it generally take y'all to get your boxes after the cutoff date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

DreamingofRoses posted:

How long does it generally take y'all to get your boxes after the cutoff date?

Once they charge me, I usually get the box the following week.

• Locked thread