Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Well of course the second goal follows a close call from the ref (I am only reading a liveticker), so at least we know how every discussion about the game will go.
I hope they play like that against Naples, this way they'll have a good chance of staying in the CL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
:getin: :getin: :getin:

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Boom.

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
Bayern just look incredible. Dortmund's will is broke, you could see it on Klopp's face after that Gotze goal. I don't see them being able to compete with Bayern head-to-head for years. This is also why I've been such a big Thiago fan from way back in his Barcelona days. The kid just doesn't belong at the base of midfield; he is too creative running with the ball to handcuff him with that kind of positional responsibility.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Just imagine how good Bayern are gonna be once they buy the rest of Dortmunds good players.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
God drat it. I was hoping that German football might finally have a consistent challenger to Bayern finally but that will never happen.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
It's interesting how everyone hyped up the problems in the Dortmund defense, but they will now probably notice that the BVB did not score a single proper goal - only Reus' great freekick against Wolfsburg - in the last three games, which they all lost, even though they always had more good chances than the enemy. The defense did a really good job today, at least for the first 80 minutes.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Goddamn it I need to stop by more often. Had no idea the game was tonight, thought it was tomorrow.

Also conspiracy theorists about Jogi and Dortmund are dumb. Like the type of people that were confused why Lewandowski didn't start for Germany in the Ger vs Eng match.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Soulex posted:

Goddamn it I need to stop by more often. Had no idea the game was tonight, thought it was tomorrow.

Also conspiracy theorists about Jogi and Dortmund are dumb. Like the type of people that were confused why Lewandowski didn't start for Germany in the Ger vs Eng match.

Um..who were those people? :psyduck:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2013/11/stupid-fans-complaining-twitterrobert-lewandowski-not-playing-germany.html

Quite a few people it seems.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Anyone catch Jogi Low giving a big wink to the camera as it panned over the Bayern Munich fans after the third goal? Love that Bayern scarf he had.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
That's what I saw someone calling Götze on Facebook tonight:

quote:

Verräterarschlochspackowichserarschloch-IM-Faithboysöldner

You have to love compound words. :v:

Honj Steak fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 24, 2013

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Mods please rename to Faithboysöldner tia.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Holy poo poo.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Faber posted:

That's what I saw someone calling Götze on Facebook tonight:

You have to love compound words. :v:

I can't even read that. I see two arseholes and a mercenary. That's impressive.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
I went to Westfalenstadion for the Dortmund/Bayern game! It was a lot of fun. The atmosphere was bonkers, which made the silence all the more stark once Götze scored and BVB fell apart. Also I don't think I've ever seen a team go 1-4-1-4 before in a game, that was interesting. Granted before yesterday I'd only ever been to MLS games. Also Dortmund is a great city, full of friendly and warm people. Really nice change of pace after dealing with the aloof residents of Frankfurt. :)

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Spanish press have a few articles saying there's a mole in Bayern leaking info to the press and that Pep is quite angry. Apparently someone leaked to Bild Pep's strategy/lineup against Dortmund.

Heads will roll, Pep doesn't gently caress around.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

rip ephex

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

rip most intelligent player Pep has seen

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

it's totally Lahm('s dumbass player agent)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/spieltag/1-bundesliga/2013-14/13/elf-des-tages-am-spieltag.html

2 dortmund defenders in the gameday's best XI, loving lol

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Only a very slight bias, as still standing against the best team in Europe and soon the world is a privilege only few can attain.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

But Kicker should seriously ask questions to the dude responsible for this farce.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Why do Germans take that XI thing so seriously?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Actually the only reason I even clicked it is because someone linked it to me saying "lol check out that BVB bias".

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

People don't give much of a gently caress about it except when it's as blatantly biased as this week. I just don't get the mindset of a dude putting his 'boys' from the defense in it when they were busy conceding three goals.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Sokratis had a genuinely good match though, I can understand him being there.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Full disclosure I just had to add my own Tipps after the fact because I forgot about them. Made sure not to read any of yours before.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Full disclosure I just had to add my own Tipps after the fact because I forgot about them. Made sure not to read any of yours before.

Abusing your power, eh? Being Bayernjäger #1 has truly made you arrogant.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

And look how well it worked out for me! Also we don't exist, according to several media outlets this weekend. "Bayern führt die Bundesliga mit 7 Punkten an." :suicide:

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Thay hurt more than losing to Barcelona :(

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Not even going to acknowledge this game.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Our prey is wounded, Saturday can't come fast enough. :getin:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

frankenfreak posted:

Our prey is wounded, Saturday can't come fast enough. :getin:

They are going to seek redemption for last night's shitshow.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Just watch, they're gonna poo poo their collective pants over Robert Mak.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Redemption for a loss? Are there teams out there that can actually pull that off? :confused:

No, seriously....we're taking them down. First win of the season, incoming.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

Redemption for a loss? Are there teams out there that can actually pull that off? :confused:

No, seriously....we're taking them down. First win of the season, incoming.

Don't hold your breath.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Soulex posted:

Don't hold your breath.

That's right, Bayern plastic. Thump that chest of yours, for your have earned your arrogance.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

nippythefish posted:

That's right, Bayern plastic. Thump that chest of yours, for your have earned your arrogance.

KISS THE (plastic) RINGS BITCH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Being Being plastic is cool + rad, don't drive them away

• Locked thread