Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

they said post cats, not ewoks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

holy poo poo

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tactilol cats.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
wantte to pette teh kittyee cattes :D

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Notorious BIGOT posted:

wantte to pette teh kittyee cattes :D

samme

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
tacticool cat

sup glados
also pictured is: at least one computer

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

not sure I can handle this right now

oh i'll make it work

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Ronald Raiden posted:

tacticool cat

sup glados
also pictured is: at least one computer

screen looking a bit fuzzy there might have some graphics card problems

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Smart Car posted:

drat lol. Thats a loving win

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

aaaaaaaa

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

erezaka posted:

drat lol. Thats a loving win

Not Feasible
Apr 1, 2011
Can't be done.
A few months back we heard movement inside my sister's cupboard, so we opened the door to find Freyr like this:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Yetika posted:

A few months back we heard movement inside my sister's cupboard, so we opened the door to find Freyr like this:

Fail.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Smart Car posted:

its a cat actually. plus also some kinda blurry effect on the screen.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Gonna take catullus tomorrow to get put to sleep.
Plan was taking him today to no-kill shelter, but he is nowhere near tame enough for that poo poo.
I tried.

End result, three hard bites, a shitload of blood, like 6 new deep scratches, because I got confident in my handling of catullus and that he would be tame enough. He was not. He freaked out REALLY GODDAMN HARD when brought near to the cat carrier.

Welp.

Edit: His sister never got even a little bit tame, so same thing to her.

It is really a shame since catullus IS a gorgeous catte thing.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Catullus in carrier (he is staying inside that for like 12 hours until animal control opens again and I go there)

El Gordo, giving not a single gently caress about things.

Catullus. He's cleaned most of my blood from his fur, but it is still stained. Bah.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Yetika posted:

catnest

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Luisfe posted:

Plan was taking him today to no-kill shelter, but he is nowhere near tame enough for that poo poo.
I tried.

End result, three hard bites, a shitload of blood, like 6 new deep scratches, because I got confident in my handling of catullus and that he would be tame enough. He was not. He freaked out REALLY GODDAMN HARD when brought near to the cat carrier.

Welp.

is that honestly the best solution when they were wild to begin with? fix and release. if anything bad happens to them at least they were where they wanted to be

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Luisfe posted:

I tried.

Welp.

some cats are just too hardcore hellbeasts to live amongst civilization.

"kill me already, pathetic ape, or free me to seek my warrior's death counting coup on a grizzly bear, but torment me no further with your weak notions of order and civility" -catullus

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

is that honestly the best solution when they were wild to begin with? fix and release. if anything bad happens to them at least they were where they wanted to be

that would depend on the status of feral cats among the local ecology

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

you did your best luisife

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Luisfe posted:

I tried.

Welp.

so it goes.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

minnie likes inside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtXRqF7TUxI

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

graph posted:

catnest everpreen

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

cats are nightmares to most ecologies where they aren't native i.e. everywhere. honestly fix and release is only a way to make people feel better

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i cant find it even if i sort by your posts, whats the story with minnie? She's the neighborhood semi-feral cat?

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

It is the first time I've failed to socialize and place a cat.
I've failed to place them before, but not to socialize them. Catullus + Sister were not old when I grabbed them (younger than Trece, actually! All of them changed their kitten teeth while in my care), hell, CarlosCatte was older when I grabbed him and I did manage to make him fit for a house (though no one wanted him because he was kinda big, took him to no-kill shelter).

Shame, really.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i cant find it even if i sort by your posts, whats the story with minnie? She's the neighborhood semi-feral cat?

belongs to person about a block away, they didn't really take care of her beyond the initial fixing. however she is "theirs" and I know it because I had her chip scanned and they called to tell me she was their cat so i'm not comfortable cat stealing. instead i give her food and now have been letting her inside to get away from the cold. she hangs out in my front yard or at the houses of others who she has figured out are suckers for a cute kitty.

she used to be much skinnier and frankly awful looking compared to how healthy she is now. she's a real sweet cat, not one ounce of feral in her. i call her minnie because she is a moocher (and is smaller than sadie)

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

McDragon posted:

you did your best luisife

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

i call her minnie because she is a moocher

aaaaAAAAAAA :kimchi:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

graph posted:

aaaaAAAAAAA :kimchi:

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
/

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

ArcMage posted:

/

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

ArcMage posted:

/

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU