Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Technically, that's still bestiality. He's just the animal instead of the human.

What I'm saying is Jim Cornette is a furry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
BIG E LANGSTON:

http://instagram.com/p/hQjy-qCoLY/

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

World Champion within a year.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

:stare:

Amazing.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
That video is amazing. Please put that in the topic title, Hulkamatt. Thanks in advance.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

the internet posted:

- Dolph Ziggler was in rare form on Twitter last night during his WWE Main Event match with Alberto Del Rio. Ziggler, who is home for the holidays, asked fans to play a drinking game with him and take a shot every time he "almost dies" during the match. Here are a few of his tweets:

"pre game with ME TONITE 8PM SHARP @WWE MAIN EVENT on @iontv take a shot every time i almost die @jimbeamofficial"

"almost died of embarrassment, explaining to my friends why i lost AGAIN haha DO 2 SHOTS & meet me out in cleveland @wwe"

Dolph should stop that.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Well it's clear Dolph wants to be fired. But what's his plan? MMA? Stand up comedy?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DannoMack posted:

Well it's clear Dolph wants to be fired. But what's his plan? MMA? Stand up comedy?

I'd lean toward comedy if I were him. I'm a little tired of athletes trying to break into MMA.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

He could even end up on indies.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dolph in MMA is so laughable that I demand to see it.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Apparently he already started doing stand up comedy. Huh. Shows what I know. Within a month of being fired he's going to have his own podcast, that much I'm certain of.

fart blood posted:

I'd lean toward comedy if I were him. I'm a little tired of athletes trying to break into MMA.

I'd like to see he and Swagger (mostly Swagger) say gently caress you to the WWE and pursue MMA but that's just wishful thinking on my part I'm sure.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DannoMack posted:

I'd like to see he and Swagger (mostly Swagger) say gently caress you to the WWE and pursue MMA but that's just wishful thinking on my part I'm sure.

If Swagger is going anywhere, I can only hope it'd be Japan.

I mean, he's a big blonde-haired blue-eyed guy with a shootfighting background and works stiff. Japanese crowds would loving love him.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The more Ziggler tries to get fired, the more likely I see the WWE keeping him on the roster to job him out at every opportunity.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DannoMack posted:

Having seen his web show I would hope he stays far away from standup

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

DannoMack posted:

Apparently he already started doing stand up comedy. Huh. Shows what I know.

I wonder how many times Stephanie will fire him.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Gavok posted:

I wonder how many times Stephanie will fire him.

It'll be hard for him to keep a low profile backstage if he keeps shaking hands.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fart blood posted:

This is one of the weirdest opinions I've read, unless you only want to see heavyweight fights. I don't blame you if you do.

Not that he should be doing MMA, he'd have no chance at this point in his career, same with Swagger.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He'll get fired, embark on a budding career in standup, gain some notoriety, then WWE will want him back so he can do a standup gimmick featuring awful jokes WWE writes for him instead of his own material. He'll do about 2 months of vaguely funny promos to propel the gimmick, but then they'll start doing it less as he wrestles more in the midcard, and then not give him any more promo time but Cole will still constantly shill how hilarious he is despite him not telling a single joke in the last 6 months.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Can they get back Tony Atlas to laugh at all of his jokes?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I saw those tweets before I went to bed and it reminded me of his weird concussion posting from last time

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MassRafTer posted:

This is one of the weirdest opinions I've read, unless you only want to see heavyweight fights. I don't blame you if you do.

Not that he should be doing MMA, he'd have no chance at this point in his career, same with Swagger.

Please don't mind me. I just can't stand MMA. Can't get into it at all so my opinion is strongly skewed.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

If they fired Ziggler on the spot for that tweet about a drinking game for every time he almost dies in the ring I would not blame them one bit. That's just loving stupid.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Deadpool posted:

If they fired Ziggler on the spot for that tweet about a drinking game for every time he almost dies in the ring I would not blame them one bit. That's just loving stupid.

They'll just keep using him in the goofiest ways possible. WWE is not afraid to be passive aggressive as gently caress.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Dolph and Zack Ryder are literally going to start a stable of popular* Superstars who feel they aren't being utilized and bitch publicly about it.

*I know Zack and popular don't go along, but he was cool before!

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Remember when Hawkins and Reks were part of that midcard mafia group? Yeah, me neither.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
I eagerly await the chance to buy a copy of The Self Destruction of Dolph Ziggler DVD. Every match will be against Kofi Kingston. The documentary part will surely mention that he only got a decent crowd reaction for like two months out of his whole run.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

I eagerly await the chance to buy a copy of The Self Destruction of Dolph Ziggler DVD. Every match will be against Kofi Kingston. The documentary part will surely mention that he only got a decent crowd reaction for like two months out of his whole run.

It'll be that post-Wrestlemania pop over and over.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DM Punk posted:

Remember when Hawkins and Reks were part of that midcard mafia group? Yeah, me neither.

quote:

Reks, together with Curt Hawkins, created an animated YouTube series called MidCard Mafia in 2011, that garnered over 54,000 views on YouTube in 3 days and trended worldwide on Twitter the night of its debut.[46] Due to an oversight whereby Hawkins and Reks did not obtain permission from WWE management to launch the show, they cancelled the series and removed the uploaded shows.[47]

The saddest wikipedia.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Dolph and Zack Ryder are literally going to start a stable of popular* Superstars who feel they aren't being utilized and bitch publicly about it.

*I know Zack and popular don't go along, but he was cool before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta__kdPU7SU

Notice how they bring out all the former hosts of WWE Youtube shows other than Zack? They don't give a gently caress about Zack.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Endorph posted:

The saddest wikipedia.

Shame Tyler Reks has acted like a fairly huge tool as of late.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Yeah but TNA already exists.

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011
I assume WWE keeps them around just long enough for them to fizzle into bitter husks, essentially Ken Kennedy-ing themselves into obscurity before letting them go piss the rest of their lives away in TNA

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta__kdPU7SU

Notice how they bring out all the former hosts of WWE Youtube shows other than Zack? They don't give a gently caress about Zack.

That Cena, such a gentle hugger.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

You have to keep a respectable distance from Big E's magnificent tittays.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Gaz-L posted:

I figure he gets a lot of practice.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He's a man who knows his own strength, but is unafraid of showing tenderness. A+ hugger.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ah crap, BitStrips has reached Japan:

@fergaldevitt posted:

Blissful ignorance or meta heeling by using the app guaranteed to piss off 90% off social media users?

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

DeathChicken posted:

He was pretty much made after that time Austin attacked Evolution, ran through Flair, Orton and Triple H, then got to Dave who just stared him down, smirked and wouldn't budge.

A page back, but is there any footage of this available? looked around, but couldn't find any.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Ah crap, BitStrips has reached Japan:

Blissful ignorance or meta heeling by using the app guaranteed to piss off 90% off social media users?

well most of the bitstrips he's made have just been to childishly mock Nakamura so probably the latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

oatgan posted:

well most of the bitstrips he's made have just been to childishly mock Nakamura so probably the latter

Prince Devitt and Nakamura are the only people to use Bitstrips in an entertaining way.