Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Spender is amazing and anyone who says otherwise is just in denial about how great he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Anyone who can unironically own a look like that deserves it. Anyone can dress like a goofy stereotype. It takes a real man to own it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha oh Spender. Very nice to see that the alt-text came true.

A Dapper Walrus
Dec 28, 2011
Oh my god he used his light manipulation to make sparkles appear.

Spender is the best.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Holy poo poo, I didn't even catch that. I was too in awe of the rest of the page.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

A Bystander posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't even catch that. I was too in awe of the rest of the page.

Paranatural in a nutshell.

Phreizr
Nov 1, 2012
Spender clearly watches too much anime.

As opposed to Isaac who simply is too much anime.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Phreizr posted:

Spender clearly watches too much anime.

As opposed to Isaac who simply is too much anime.

This of course, is the source of their mutual disdain.

They are too much alike.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Driving gloves are really nice if you live in a cold place and can't be hosed to heat up your car before driving to work/school/whatever though :shobon:

Spender has no excuse though.

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!

Tollymain posted:

live in a cold place

Here's the problem.

I wonder if Spender drives like that all the time, or just for these special occasions? Like, if it's 11 pm and he forgot to grab milk at the store earlier, does he go into a place with shades and gloves?

I hypothesize "yes".

ThisIsNoZaku fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Nov 27, 2013

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Well I know I keep a pair of gloves in my car so its really not that unreasonable for a guy who's Always Wearing Sunglasses Because They're Magic to go to the store with gloves and sunglasses.

Spender's still a doofus though.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Here's how he decides whether to wear the sunglasses depending on where he's going:

Is he going a place? If so, wear the sunglasses. If not, wear the sunglasses.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Heavy Zed
Mar 23, 2013

Is there anything here I can swing from?
Since we know that the sunglasses are a tool it's not surprising that he wears them everywhere. The fact that they make him look cool as hell is just a bonus.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Heavy Zed posted:

Since we know that the sunglasses are a tool it's not surprising that he wears them everywhere. The fact that they make him look cool as hell is just a bonus.

If by "cool as hell" you mean "endearingly dorky" then yes, this is true on all counts.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

This is absolutely amazing...

Doctor_Blueninja
Oct 23, 2012

Just some guy with a college doctorate and a passing knowledge of what it means to be a ninja.

I think the best thing about this is that it would very easily be better than the actual movie! :v:

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Tollymain posted:

Driving gloves are really nice if you live in a cold place and can't be hosed to heat up your car before driving to work/school/whatever though :shobon:

Spender has no excuse though.

They can also be nice if, when left in the sun, your car's steering wheel gets too hot to comfortably hold. Had an issue with that a few cars back; it was the sole reason I've ever kept any gloves in the glove compartment.

They were regular winter gloves, though.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I told all of you. I TOLD ALL OF YOU!

ProfZoom
Mar 22, 2005

This is our last dance!
Just discovered and caught up with the magic this week. It's making me go through all of my Werewolf: The Forsaken stuff again, especially the book on spirit antagonists.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Se llama Giancarlo.

Of course.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
...he didn't actually explain how he paid for the car. :tinfoil:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The Leper Colon V posted:

...he didn't actually explain how he paid for the car. :tinfoil:

He doesn't like revealing anything about himself. He probably wants to appear mysterious, which is fun. However, we have already seen his true face.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Alt text :allears:

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

Did I mention I want to be Zack when I grow up

Pester
Apr 22, 2008

Is it just me or does that car look smug as hell in the fifth panel?

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Alt text canon is best canon.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

So, any of you guys STILL think Spender is cool? Because I dunno what to tell ya if you still do :colbert:

Doctor_Blueninja
Oct 23, 2012

Just some guy with a college doctorate and a passing knowledge of what it means to be a ninja.

Blackheart posted:

So, any of you guys STILL think Spender is cool? Because I dunno what to tell ya if you still do :colbert:

He's cool in how hopelessly not-cool he is. In essence, he's one of those weird cases where someone is such a complete dork that they come full circle and become completely awesome.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Doctor_Blueninja posted:

He's cool in how hopelessly not-cool he is. In essence, he's one of those weird cases where someone is such a complete dork that they come full circle and become completely awesome.

He's like Senor Cardgage in that way.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blackheart posted:

The actor who played Gus Fring is named Giancarlo Esposito. Giancarlo is a cool name. Spender rules.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Giancarlo! That's... :c00l:

actually fairly common in Italy. It's the equivalent of Juan Carlos in spanish, also a common name.

but none of that matters, it's giancarlo the CANON talking car who's cool here, not Spender.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I wonder if he only wears that jacket when driving. :raise:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Begemot posted:

He's like Senor Cardgage in that way.

Excardon me, Giancarlo. Your goatsly powders are blockading my sumtan.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The car is a tool. Spender was able to afford it due to a Transformers-style series of wacky hijinks. Except with less Shia LeBeuf.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Splicer posted:

The car is a tool.

No wonder Spender likes it so much.

Nick_326
Nov 3, 2011

History's Latest Monster
Zack has a tumblr: http://firstnamezacklastnamemorrison.tumblr.com/

No Paranatural-related content (yet), most of the stuff there now is Chrono Cross drawings/musings.

Everyone needs to read his post on the Opah Fish.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nick_326 posted:

Everyone needs to read his post on the Opah Fish.
:allears:

That was really something.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

quote:

In other words, you have to fight the Opah Gang ‘Nam Style.

All the JRPG nonsense that precedes it was just the shaggy dog lead-in for this awful pun, wasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, come on, don't give away the punchline, Cat Mattress! :colbert: