Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
Do any of you guys have a dark elf with GM blacksmithing? I'm looking for a set of Imbued Tier'dal chain but it's nowhere to be found in the marketplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migz
Apr 27, 2006

Hoppy Goodness posted:

Anyone want to trade Sainy's Claw for a shaman weapon? Someone just randomly gave it to me.

I'd take it if you still have it. Rerolled a shaman since my encha is nakid.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Anyone interested in a blue rod of annihilation for red gearz (fungi+)?

with all the scamming I'm leery of doing it with anyone, but prefer a goon if possible!

also, you guys should seriously roll on red.

just stop and think about your endgame goals for a minute, does advancing to 60 so you can PvP in huge battles over dragons sound better than hanging your e-wang out in EC?

even people that don't love pvp can appreciate the tenseness/adrenaline rush, there's a fair number of blue-minded characters that play and it makes for a very interesting mix.

give it a chance, srs guys.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

If it's as fun as reading your non-capitalized sentences, then... gently caress you.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Red is terrible, you're terrible.

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I'll be around some this week to do more invites and O-tagging. There's over 20 people with officer tags, they're probably just being lazy. I'm probably going to make my druid's info relatively goon-public again so there will be an officer tagged porter for people to log in and scrape up new folks.

I hope we can get a few more O-tagged. I was asked by three separate goons today for an invite and nobody online (including myself) was able to do it. We should probably get these guys in. Green chat is nice.

1024x768 fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 30, 2013

Hoppy Goodness
Nov 26, 2007

Migz posted:

I'd take it if you still have it. Rerolled a shaman since my encha is nakid.

I had the Claw, but ended up selling it for a weapon for my SHM. Sorry mate.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

I tried to play red, and I really wanted to relive the Rallos Zek days of old, but unfortunately, there just isn't a high enough population to really interest players that aren't at/near max level. (I'll never get there, tbh)

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Is there anything left for me to do before the ice level comes out? 60 enchanter, I have 215 CHA / 205 Int self buffed, keyed for everything, but the only fun item I have is an overthere hammer.

Is there a caster clicky worth camping that I overlooked?

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

You can get your epic, I would guess the enchanter one is really hard though because I never see it.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

hayden. posted:

You can get your epic, I would guess the enchanter one is really hard though because I never see it.

The enchanter epic isnt that bad but you need to be in a guild that clears the planes. A lot of the enchanter epic can be done solo if I remember correctly.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Elephunk posted:

Is there anything left for me to do before the ice level comes out? 60 enchanter, I have 215 CHA / 205 Int self buffed, keyed for everything, but the only fun item I have is an overthere hammer.

Is there a caster clicky worth camping that I overlooked?

The animal invis ring is super useful for breaking charms.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
I'm online right now on Illtair in EC and will be around semi-AFK all day available to do invites and officer tags. Get 'em while they're hot.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

I'm online right now on Illtair in EC and will be around semi-AFK all day available to do invites and officer tags. Get 'em while they're hot.

Hey Bugen, did you ever skill up Blacksmithing on your wizard? I remember Caseytatum being able to craft >160 armor. Are you able to?

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe
I have been meaning to so I can make antonian javs for Bugen, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

gepgepgep
May 22, 2006
I'd collected the parchments for epic a few days ago so decided to knock out the next few steps of epic on the rogue yesterday evening. Got super lucky with drops and General had a lovely Cazic Quill in hand...which means that I am the proud owner of a Ragebringer! I must say that at 44 it's a bit of a joke to be holding a 15/25 dagger with innate 40% haste.

With that done I can focus entirely on leveling. Dragons, here I come again!

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

gepgepgep posted:

I'd collected the parchments for epic a few days ago so decided to knock out the next few steps of epic on the rogue yesterday evening. Got super lucky with drops and General had a lovely Cazic Quill in hand...which means that I am the proud owner of a Ragebringer! I must say that at 44 it's a bit of a joke to be holding a 15/25 dagger with innate 40% haste.

It's more insane when you're even lower than that, without the haste you're still tanking a lot in group (I got mine at like 25)

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

gepgepgep posted:

Congrats man!

I got some more people officer tagged this weekend including a few active porters. Hopefully this makes it easier for folks to get invites. I will have a better solution later this week assuming I can arm twist a few people into helping me move some stuff around.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

This is probably a stupid question, but is it not possible do to a / search for the goon guild? I've never gotten results back, even when I've seen players tagged online...

V Thaaaaat explains everything.

smuggler fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Dec 2, 2013

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

smuggler posted:

This is probably a stupid question, but is it not possible do to a / search for the goon guild? I've never gotten results back, even when I've seen players tagged online...

Gotta throw it in quotes / all "unknown guild"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

moolchaba posted:

If it's as fun as reading your non-capitalized sentences, then... gently caress you.

j/c, is it uncomfortable having a stick up your rear end that size?

ps, please please play on red. your type of tears are the tastiest.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

Silver is pretty much the type of person I would expect to play on red and probably half the reason it's so dead.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

SilvergunSuperman posted:

j/c, is it uncomfortable having a stick up your rear end that size?

ps, please please play on red. your type of tears are the tastiest.

Yeah you're the kind of person why people don't play on red. Not because of pvp, but because of you.

Go ahead accuse me of typing this with tears streaming down my face and onto my keyboard.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Why are you two jumping on his back? He was getting poo poo on for not capitalizing some letters in post... by a goon who has improper capitalization in his av text.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Let's take this thread to happy places! Does anybody have newbie necro items around that I could take off their hands? I would love you long time.

I am currently humming along to the tune of level 26 now and show no signs of stopping! Having too much fun grouping with Sidhlot and Waynes!

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Siets posted:

Let's take this thread to happy places! Does anybody have newbie necro items around that I could take off their hands? I would love you long time.

I am currently humming along to the tune of level 26 now and show no signs of stopping! Having too much fun grouping with Sidhlot and Waynes!

Sheeit. Let's make this trio a proper group before you guys out-level me. Do you want a 23 wizard or 21 shaman?

P.S. I met some troll in Taken the other night who asked for help on his symbol of Innoruuk quests. Helped him camp the halflings and showed him around Neriak. Time spent: 60 minutes. Reward: Cone of the Mystics and a Shralok Pack. :v:

Pillow Armadillo fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 4, 2013

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Sheeit. Let's make this trio a proper group before you guys out-level me. Do you want a 23 wizard or 21 shaman?

P.S. I met some troll in Taken the other night who asked for help on his symbol of Innoruuk quests. Helped him camp the halflings and showed him around Neriak. Time spent: 60 minutes. Reward: Cone of the Mystics and a Shralok Pack. :v:

Don't worry, I (Sidhlot), have switched to my true calling (Ranger) so I'll have to catch up to you guys again anyway. I'm working on doing the tons of gnoll fang turnins thing so hopefully it won't take too long.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Maed posted:

Don't worry, I (Sidhlot), have switched to my true calling (Ranger) so I'll have to catch up to you guys again anyway. I'm working on doing the tons of gnoll fang turnins thing so hopefully it won't take too long.

What's the name of your ranger? I might have some stuff in EC you can have

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Pillow Armadillo posted:

What's the name of your ranger? I might have some stuff in EC you can have

Maed, I have a weapon and some slots filled but have some empty slots too.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Made close to 500 plat today over the course of a few hours of trading (also thanks to Sirduh for the donation!) My dreams of becoming a stupidly wealthy AH baron are slowly coming to fruition! :getin:

GIMpy12
Jun 10, 2004

Sick of multiple goons daily asking to be guilded and not being able to help, euro/night crew is non existent due to this. If any raiding guilds is looking for a up and coming shaman at level 49 please PM me or find me in-game as "Shamang".

GIMpy12 fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Dec 5, 2013

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I am on almost every night during US prime time and will help folks get guild invites. Just whisper Xeirak in-game. I am bound in East Commons tunnel, so it is now easy for me to get ports and get to folks wherever they are.

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Maed is getting caught up to us again, but he's going fast. While he levels, I am sitting tight at 26 and working on trading to make some plat in the meantime. Which character do you like more? I'm sure either will work fine. Wizard brings the CC and shaman brings awesome buffs. Both would be really nice for our ranger/necromancer duo at the moment.

Maed, as soon as you get caught up, I vote the three of us head over to Ocean of Tears and camp the sisters for a weekend.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Both are fun, the shaman's a powerhouse with a fungi, but I am just starting to get some nasty nukes on the wizard and the ports are very useful. I'm down for Ocean of Tears.

In the meantime, I'll park the shaman in Unrest and keep your ranger buffed so you're not tanking like a wet paper bag.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
How are all of you people rolling with fungi tunics? :smith:

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Siets posted:

I've been on p99 since 2011. ymmv.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Fun Shoe

GIMpy12 posted:

Sick of multiple goons daily asking to be guilded and not being able to help, euro/night crew is non existent due to this. If any raiding guilds is looking for a up and coming shaman at level 49 please PM me or find me in-game as "Shamang".

How about you try arranging a meeting? Let me know when you'll be online next. Then, I'll let you know if I can be on at that time and if not, we'll figure out a time that works for both of us. Then all you have to do is show up and I'll be there to get you a tag. It's not that hard. I don't have the time to be constantly logged in anymore, but every time I've given the leader tag to someone else in the last two years they've ended up disappearing from the game AND the thread and it's a pain to get the guild kicking again. I'm happy to give it to a more active person provided it's someone who regularly checks the thread.

In other news, I am looking forward to the holidays so I can play more again.

Siets posted:

I'd love to run some goon (or mostly goon) king groups over the holidays (assuming Velious is still not out). Just need a high level sham/clr and enchanter to make things easy. More dudes for DPS is gravy.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

:words:

In other news, I am looking forward to the holidays so I can play more again.
I'd love to run some goon (or mostly goon) king groups over the holidays (assuming Velious is still not out). Just need a high level sham/clr and enchanter to make things easy. More dudes for DPS is gravy.

Count me in for king on swash.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Pillow Armadillo posted:

In the meantime, I'll park the shaman in Unrest and keep your ranger buffed so you're not tanking like a wet paper bag.

I'll have you know I got compliments on my tanking in Unrest today. It is only 51+ where tanking gets hard for Rangers but velious gives us real skill caps which makes it fine again. I hit 14 so far, just 6 to go for my rightful surname, Rangertank, just like on live.

Wondermoose
Aug 17, 2009
If you guys want a tank in Ocean of Tears this weekend, I have a 24 Paladin. I would love to come if I'm high enough level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Wondermoose posted:

If you guys want a tank in Ocean of Tears this weekend, I have a 24 Paladin. I would love to come if I'm high enough level.

I think 24 is the minimum entry level, so you're all good. More the merrier!

• Locked thread