Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

quote:

‘It’s my time, I have been three years with Jose Mourinho and he was supporting me every day and I learned along with him. You can learn everything from him, he’s great, he’s the one.

‘He is the person who has supported me and I have spoken with him and he recommended me to come here and he believed in this project like me.’

Promotion is on the table for Boro!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Bacon of the Sea posted:

We've got a kid who's apparently the next Oz wonderkid back on loan in Australia and Reading did an update about him on our facebook page and half a dosen A-League fans are arguing and it's really really loving weird. One dude just bants another guy with

"You guys are having the biggest luckbox run. You wont be getting aces every hand after a while. 2nd year syndrome is upon you guys"

What the gently caress is a luckbox? What is 2nd year syndrome? Is that a thing clubs with no history have to deal with?

Which player?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Adnar posted:

Which player?

Ryan Edwards

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Hegav posted:

Promotion is on the table for Boro!!

I believe Hegav, I believe.

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

Smiley Face posted:

Ryan Edwards

:lol: he's a shithouse and his dad is the coach who signed not one but two sons

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
We signed both his sons and then gave one back and loaned the other one back. I doubt either will be captaining the club in the future.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

2nd Year Syndrome sounds like the dreaded Sophomore Slump sports guys like to talk about here, only applied to teams instead of players. The A-League has added and dropped a couple teams lately so he's probably referring to one of the new ones. Luckbox is a term usually batted around among poker players, for when someone gets a good run of hands (see the aces comment).

Also I saw Karanka play out here in Colorado, cool to see he's moving on up in the coaching ranks.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Does anyone know if Boro Leeds is on telly anywhere in the world/there's likely to be a stream.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Does anyone know if Boro Leeds is on telly anywhere in the world/there's likely to be a stream.

Likewise for Bolton/Watford. Also, Bolton's official channel put out a "Golden Goals" compilation of a couple of matches, noteworthy for a couple of things; the horrendously stereotypical accent of the commentator in the first, a loving Ricardo Vaz Te 25-yard screamer, and a chance to see Anelka, Djorkaef, Okocha, Nolan and Campo in Bolton shirts once again :loftycrying.jpg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NbAE3sSFno

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

I feel like Sky show Wednesday v Huddersfield every second Saturday morning

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Fucks sake boro

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Wigan are dogshit. Especially Grant Holt, the useless fat oval office.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Never in doubt. Good ole Leeds. Marching all together.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

winning and bossing a game 3-1 that gets called off bc rain. losing the rescheduled match 2-0. mega.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Now that Shay Given is playing in goal for boro does that mean we have to have irl_zaphod as a boro fan?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Leeds are getting promoted for sure

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Grr, why did you have to get a new keeper and manager right before playing us? We're on a great streak atm, and you're going to ruin it! :argh:

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

Now that Shay Given is playing in goal for boro does that mean we have to have irl_zaphod as a boro fan?

Condolences

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ForeverBWFC posted:

Grr, why did you have to get a new keeper and manager right before playing us? We're on a great streak atm, and you're going to ruin it! :argh:

You'll turn them over with ease the new manager is bad.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25103010

:getin:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Signal boosting this

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I cant wait for us to sign sicknasty players and walk the league

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

so the investors that came in that made our chairman resign have left now lol. such a carry on

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Didn't Leeds already get bought by billionaires?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Didn't Leeds already get bought by billionaires?

I think it was, much like their club, all a sham

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Pissflaps posted:

Nah, I'm a one-club man like Wayne Rooney and Alan Shearer

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
All the Irish love Millwall because we're a proper Mick club

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Pissflaps posted:

I didn't think you could loan a player outside the transfer window due to suspension?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
The loan window for football league clubs is longer than the transfer window.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/dsccpz76c2321w9pzrc8m0ad8/title/investors-granted-exclusive-period

I look forward to the mad spending spree

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

redknapp out

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Barnes scored a good goal today

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Lol, can you loving believe we won after the shitshow matches we've had lately?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Barnsley have sacked their manager

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
O'Driscoll is looking for work, wonder if he fancies a trip oop North again?

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

he's too good for barnsley

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Zola's been figured out - our team was clearly far better individually than yeovil's but couldn't turn their outrageous amount of possession into a single decent chance.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

pointsofdata posted:

Zola's been figured out - our team was clearly far better individually than yeovil's but couldn't turn their outrageous amount of possession into a single decent chance.

How did Hector Bellerin look?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

euroboy posted:

How did Hector Bellerin look?

He looked pretty good, made a couple of nice moves and was a lot more committed than most of our regular players. He switched from RB to LB in the second half.

E: Watford's set pieces were also total garbage. Must have got 10-20 corners but made absolutely nothing of them.

distortion park fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Nov 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Celebrated Blackburn beating Leeds in a Leeds pub, no regrets.

• Locked thread