Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
haha so there were like 3 dudes in the room when winston was dicking this chick down, including her boyfriend

lmao

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Goons really mad in the TFF thread because they KNOW the truth. *has no evidence and just assumes conspiracy*

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Goons really mad in the TFF thread because they KNOW the truth. *has no evidence and just assumes conspiracy*

isn't it usually a big conundrum though when an oppressed black man and an oppressed woman are on opposite sides

who do you believe, when both are subject to the white cismale patriarchy :eyepop:

i wonder what really happened though, sounds like some cuck action imo

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

genderstomper58 posted:

isn't it usually a big conundrum though when an oppressed black man and an oppressed woman are on opposite sides

who do you believe, when both are subject to the white cismale patriarchy :eyepop:

i wonder what really happened though, sounds like some cuck action imo

#FSUcleatchaser

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
they are really mad at winston. "not guilty doesn't mean innocent!"

yeah, but you can't get pissed at someone for being not guilty you uppity fucks. not everyone is oj.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Cole posted:

they are really mad at winston. "not guilty doesn't mean innocent!"

yeah, but you can't get pissed at someone for being not guilty you uppity fucks. not everyone is oj.

http://www.talgov.com/uploads/public/documents/assets/news/tpd-documents.pdf

page 63 and 64 are the dudes who were with winston

sounds like a jersey chaser 4 sure

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm not my even going to wade into that thread because I'll just get shouted down as a rape apologist/police conspiracist or whatever the gently caress, but I'm going to guess there was no rape. If this was a cover up at the local level it'd have been blown the gently caress up by now with all of the national media scrutiny.

Add to that, most prosecutors would love to prosecute a big celebrity/athlete for a major violent crime because it makes their career. If there was even a shred of belief that Winston did it and they were able to successfully prosecute he'd be in handcuffs right now. But surprise, he's not and no one except for goons that believe all sex is rape think there's a conspiracy in motion.

The only shred of information these guys are hanging their hat on is that the police told the woman's attorney that the case would be an uphill battle, she'd be dragged through the mud, whatever. Nevermind that there are multiple eyewitness statements claiming the contact was consensual, the boyfriend of the woman wouldn't cooperate, and the toxicology report doesn't back up her claims of intoxication/drugged at all.

In short, goons are dumb and have bad opinions.

Edit: defense attorney is claiming conspiracy :lol:

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 5, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Anyone who has ever read up on TPD and their treatment of athletes should be able to see that there wasn't anything overtly that the police would do to stop something like this. TPD has a long and storied history of arresting any FSU/FAMU athletes at the drop of a loving hat. They especially wouldn't do anything to protect a 4th string redshirt that's running the practice squad which was Winston's job in December when it went down.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anyone who has ever read up on TPD and their treatment of athletes should be able to see that there wasn't anything overtly that the police would do to stop something like this. TPD has a long and storied history of arresting any FSU/FAMU athletes at the drop of a loving hat. They especially wouldn't do anything to protect a 4th string redshirt that's running the practice squad which was Winston's job in December when it went down.

speaking of dumb conspiracies

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Winston was still considered a big time 5 star recruit at the time this incident happened. It's not like he was a walk on that suddenly exploded this past season. I'm just not convinced this is a cover up.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
heres a spooky thought: girl convicted guy of crime, police did their job and them and other ppl investigated properly, not enough evidence could be found, dude wasnt charged, end of story

but moker, u might ask, surely some sort of racism or sexism or corrupt police must be involved, this is the internet and everything is either a conspiracy or completely blown out of reality by retard hyperbole

but i submit to u that maybe, ppl did their jobs

:eyepop:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
He still was nobody. It doesn't fit TPDs usual MO. He wasn't a starter, even active for that year, and wasn't even slated to start this year until he won the job.

Regardless, the whole situation was blown up in the media when it shouldn't have been. There's been a ridiculous amount of bullshit thrown around everywhere.

EDIT - Moker is right.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

heres a spooky thought: girl convicted guy of crime, police did their job and them and other ppl investigated properly, not enough evidence could be found, dude wasnt charged, end of story

but moker, u might ask, surely some sort of racism or sexism or corrupt police must be involved, this is the internet and everything is either a conspiracy or completely blown out of reality by retard hyperbole

:gowron:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Remember, goons aren't normal people. According to them women can never ever ever be wrong.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

genderstomper58 posted:

Crazy ideas man!! :eyepop:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

gleep gloop posted:

Remember, goons aren't normal people. According to them women can never ever ever be wrong.

The doormat theory. It's the key to getting sex friendzoned.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
who is this whore singing TNF intro

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GD_American posted:

who is this whore singing TNF intro

I had a pretty wtf reaction myself when I first saw it. I make it a point to avoid it. I got excited when it dawned on me that TNF was on. I come out to see who is playing. Texans and Jag. :smith:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

I had a pretty wtf reaction myself when I first saw it. I make it a point to avoid it. I got excited when it dawned on me that TNF was on. I come out to see who is playing. Texans and Jag. :smith:

FANTASY FOOTBALL IMPLICATIONS!

I really wouldn't watch this, otherwise.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Oh, I'm grateful to have even terrible football, but definitely did not warrant my initial elation at the thought of football.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
lol schaub

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Seems to me like the people posting in the TFF Winston thread would only be satisfied if he had been charged and convicted.

Satisfied that a girl got raped?

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Are we laughing at his post game interview dress attire or just his play?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Goonicus posted:

Are we laughing at his post game interview dress attire or just his play?

His flat-rear end face

Edit: :nws: http://www.theonion.com/articles/ea-releases-alternate-madden-25-cover-featuring-br,34759/

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Dec 6, 2013

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
lol kubiak

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Lol our World Cup group gently caress

Cryo ur a germanophile so it might please u

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Lol US got hosed p good with its group draw.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

I'd like to see us finally kick Ghana's loving teeth in on the field, then suspend all foreign aid to them just to spike the ball

I don't know if we send aid to Ghana but they're in Africa so I'm just assuming

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Got a bit of a crush on Ronaldo so I won't be mad when we lose to Portugal at least ; )

gently caress Germany tho

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

I'd like to see us finally kick Ghana's loving teeth in on the field, then suspend all foreign aid to them just to spike the ball

I don't know if we send aid to Ghana but they're in Africa so I'm just assuming

This close to getting US, England, Germany, and Ghana in the same group. Good lord.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
knew US would get Germany

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Oh hey, it's the beginning of the one time every four years that I care about soccer.

Which is nice because it's pretty close to the one time every four years I care about women's curling.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Soccer owns as long as it's not mls IMO

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Who are the Saints fans here. So we can call each other faggots Sunday night.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
gently caress YOU OHIO STATE SUCK A DICK

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

genderstomper58 posted:

gently caress YOU OHIO STATE SUCK A DICK

too bad mizzou lost :(

def called ohio state losing

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

state of Alabama five titles in a row, gently caress yo book learnin' and quality of life

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
lol asu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

GD_American posted:

state of Alabama five titles in a row, gently caress yo book learnin' and quality of life

Jameis gonna commit another rape in January.

• Locked thread