Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Shrapnac posted:

Why a 5 pack? I'll only need one.

With the seemingly thin skin of you lot these days, I'd imagine you just need a light breeze to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I love Poldi

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

tremendous homo posted:

With the seemingly thin skin of you lot these days, I'd imagine you just need a light breeze to be honest.

I'm pretty calm about the whole thing tbh.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is he ever not smiling?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGKO9cXXsLA

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I love everything about this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There were some amazing crowd shots today

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Scott Bakula posted:

There were some amazing crowd shots today

Were they insanely sikh

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Untermensch for sure

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Holy poo poo they are in shock.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
The ginger on the right side is the best.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Someone shop Poldi in there.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Paul Scholes looks upset

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Dunban posted:

Someone shop Poldi in there.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Unsettling

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Oh my god the little kid on the right is amazing

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Oh my god the little kid on the right is amazing

It's so perfect because you know this is literally the first time in his life that Man U have been utter poo poo and it's just beyond his comprehension.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Has someone got a video of that delightfully arty camera shot of Moyes with everyone streaming out the ground in the background above the 'United is our religion' banner. That was class.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'd like a gif of Ben Arfa getting in the way of Moyes putting the ball back for a throw in too if anyone has it

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Scott Bakula posted:

I'd like a gif of Ben Arfa getting in the way of Moyes putting the ball back for a throw in too if anyone has it

I posted one in the GDT

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

trem_two posted:

I posted one in the GDT

So you did, sorry I missed it

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Didn't someone request a repost of this?

Also, Pardew is so slimy.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CisSTAR 19 posted:

Didn't someone request a repost of this?

60-30s to go is understandable because the Metro is loving poo poo and it takes an age to get the gently caress back to wherever you're going after a match because of it, but leaving as early as the 80th minute as a not insignificant amount of fans were is unforgivable, especially when it's just 1-0.

Again though, I reiterate, mainly because I am hoping someone savvier with football than myself, I don't get why the exact same loving players that romped to the league title by April suddenly seem bereft of such things as knowing how to Win a Match or the skill to complete a pass to a team mate. It's ridiculous.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Ninpo posted:

60-30s to go is understandable because the Metro is loving poo poo and it takes an age to get the gently caress back to wherever you're going after a match because of it, but leaving as early as the 80th minute as a not insignificant amount of fans were is unforgivable, especially when it's just 1-0.

Again though, I reiterate, mainly because I am hoping someone savvier with football than myself, I don't get why the exact same loving players that romped to the league title by April suddenly seem bereft of such things as knowing how to Win a Match or the skill to complete a pass to a team mate. It's ridiculous.

The mystique is gone. Now all the teams/players aren't in awe/afraid of them because Fergie is not there.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Ninpo posted:

quote:

“The way he trains is exceptional,” said Van Persie. “He is truly one of the best coaches in the world. I have had a lot of good trainers, but it’s the way he prepares our team for games. Every match is different, so every training session in the build-up to games is unique.
“We know exactly what to expect and he wins points for us through his training. We’ve won a lot of games by the odd goal and they are point winners, which we train.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...iscretions.html

Jury's still out on Meulensteen but there was noise from the Everton camp that implied Moyes trains less with the ball and focuses instead on weight-training and conditioning.

quote:

"During training we do everything with the ball, much is being done with playmaking. Martinez's Spanish influences are seen immediately. He is a fan of the way Barcelona play and the Dutch School.

"He tries to unite. The combination football that Everton are now playing, I think it's a pleasant change."
http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3991/premier-league/2013/09/26/4289123/heitinga-revelling-in-everton-life-under-roberto-martinez

But who knows maybe Moyes is just dogshit.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I love this

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Well this was remarkable... PSV fans console and encourage their players after yet another defeat. This time 6-2 at home against Vitesse.

Video if you can view it
http://foxsports.nl/video/176464-psv-supporters-steunen-aangeslagen-spelers.html

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
why is Ronaldinho in the picture

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Messyass posted:

Well this was remarkable... PSV fans console and encourage their players after yet another defeat. This time 6-2 at home against Vitesse.

Video if you can view it
http://foxsports.nl/video/176464-psv-supporters-steunen-aangeslagen-spelers.html

This is amazing. Proper fans.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
I hope Moyes is brought to justice, this blood is on his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j4i7h97gLU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Except for PSV are the man United of Holland, proper scum.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

oliwan posted:

are Ajax just a more successful Southampton then?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

oliwan posted:

Are you sure you're Dutch?

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Kagawa sure likes his food:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv8UFicydvU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Modus Trollens posted:

are Ajax just a more successful Southampton then?

Ajax are more like Chelsea, even more horrible cunts.

• Locked thread