Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Haggis Heed posted:

There's not 4 offside players, there's 1. The player that touches the ball. The rest are involved with play.

Still a bad decision. But 1 guy is offside, officially

Four players are in an offside position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

BBC Sport have a World Cup League Table that is pretty cool.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
It is cool. But I wish there would be an option to see the table just counting the modern World Cups(1970 onwards.)

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Or one just for the round of 16 for the 1998 World Cup, which, lets face it, is the one that really matters

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Honda is modeling my new camera. Good man!

http://www.43rumors.com/olympus-e-m1-advertising-with-japanese-football-star/

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
MY NEW CAMERA

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Well at least I'm not bragging about MY GIRLFRIEND :(

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Keisuke Honda's pretty face helps me rationalize my excessive purchases, don't hate

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Wengy posted:

Keisuke Honda's pretty face helps me rationalize my excessive purchases, don't hate

I seriously can't wait until he goes to his first Milan Fashion Week!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://vine.co/v/h2BlD0b9Mzl

:qq:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Manchester United Advent Calendar Day 12

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Popehoist posted:

BBC Sport have a World Cup League Table that is pretty cool.

Is there one of these for World Wars?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Blue Screen Error posted:

Is there one of these for World Wars?

England is leading but has been thoroughly out scored by Russia

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

no room for this in the modern game

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Haha, that's ridiculous.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

He's learning from Pep.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Pretty incredible that he put a kid with zero games played in the Bundesliga in a centre back spot in the deciding group match. :allears:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

elbkaida posted:

Pretty incredible that he put a kid with zero games played in the Bundesliga in a centre back spot in the deciding group match. :allears:

He's no Ryan Bertrand although I guess Bertrand had played a few league games before making his CL debut in the Final.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Reminder that Ryan Bertrand has played twice as many games for Norwich as he has for Chelsea

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
i hear sky bet championship and champion's league legend ryan bertrand is off to serious title contenders liverpool

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

i hear sky bet championship and champion's league legend ryan bertrand is off to serious title contenders liverpool

"I'll kick him over there like this and him over there like this"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

This is amazing.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

It's easy to see why Spurs are being linked with Maradona as manager, I mean he was a club legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zvRA1aHKqU

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
Thierry Henry was in Sky's studio yesterday, they have a clip and abbreviated transcript here

Royality
Jun 27, 2006

ragle posted:

Thierry Henry was in Sky's studio yesterday, they have a clip and abbreviated transcript here

He talked really slowly and bored me shitless.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

Arteta looks like a robot here...

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Ninpo posted:

"I'll kick him over there like this and him over there like this"

Lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
http://instagram.com/p/h0_ZtIkrgS/

Arsenal have put a 1st team player in a reindeer costume and they want you to guess who it is. I think you see Podolski tackling him, so that the obvious candidate out. I think you see Walcott too

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal have put a 1st team player in a reindeer costume and they want you to guess who it is. I think you see Podolski tackling him, so that the obvious candidate out. I think you see Walcott too

He would appear to be left footed.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Just realized he joined the wrong team, obviously :smug:.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Bloodbath
Apr 10, 2005

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN KINGDOMS

blue footed boobie posted:

I reckon it's szczesny

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

dox posted:

Neymar can't do it in Europe etc etc.... scores a hat trick in his 6th game (C. Ronaldo scored his first goal in his 27th)

And yes, that's a meg

Actually Ronaldo has been playing "in Europe" all his life and scored 2 goals in his league debut when he was only 17, while Neymar was only deemed good enough to move to Europe when he was 21. He also has a much better body than Neymar, who's skinny, emaciated and has no muscles. Maybe you weren't aware but we don't enjoy the presence of trolls around here, so if you would kindly fly away. Thank You.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Actually Ronaldo has been playing "in Europe" all his life and scored 2 goals in his league debut when he was only 17, while Neymar was only deemed good enough to move to Europe when he was 21. He also has a much better body than Neymar, who's skinny, emaciated and has no muscles. Maybe you weren't aware but we don't enjoy the presence of trolls around here, so if you would kindly fly away. Thank You.

Well said brother.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Signal boosting this. Neymar is a beta bitch who can only beat up on :lol:Spanish/Brazilian defenders and Scotland:lol:

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
I thought Scottish people were well hard... was I wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Maybe I was just thinking of Gravesen in a Celtic kit.

• Locked thread